PDA

View Full Version : The Egyptian Conundrum

Hemorrhage
09-04-2003, 10:31 PM
Is anyone going to this scenario? It's CLUES 2: THE EGYPTIAN CONUNDRUM, Wayne's World of Paintball, Ocala, FL
September 13 and 14. Me an a few buddies are going (they're cock lovers, err cocker*)

rikkter
09-05-2003, 02:35 PM
me, again.
if we dont meet up off the field, jsut look for a emag with a eggo on it, or a warp fed xmag, most likely either will be me

Hemorrhage
09-06-2003, 01:10 PM
Heh, lucky S.O.B. I actually just sold out and bought a cocker. My mag is a blast to play with, but it never breaks down. So when I'm not playing I have nothing to do. So I'm gonna fiddle with a cocker. Hopefully I'll see ya there. Did you ask to have a role? I requested Demo, and my friend an engineer.

rikkter
09-06-2003, 01:48 PM
nah i didn't, i just run around with people and usually attack their base.
teammate has genx3 nightvision so its fun at night too :)

usually my other teammate signs up for demo, i dont think there hasn't been a game he wasn't demo, except for a Holy Grail game up in gainesville, he was the rabbit

he usually does night base defense. rigs it up pretty nicely too so.

rikkter
09-15-2003, 08:20 PM
seen such better games than this.
was a dissapointment really.
saturday was a joke. only time we had our base was when the refs gave us it and booted the other team out. if we did get it, we only had it for 30 minutes.
sunday was a lot better. because some people switched to our side to actually make it even.
so was the final battle; we were lucky if we made it out 20 feet from our damn insertion. then the refs decided to give us our base for the last 2 and half minutes of the game.:rolleyes: