edweird
10-02-2003, 12:19 PM
According to the OLN website we can see our Shatnerball teammates on:

Saturday, November 15th 4-5 pm

Tuesday, November 18th, 12-1 pm

no idea on what time zone this is all based on... but I assume eastren

Creative Mayhem
10-02-2003, 12:34 PM
HEH... just my luck i guess.... On the "AMerican OLN" BASTIDS!!!

Canadian TV sucks....

edweird
10-02-2003, 12:48 PM
yeah I tried to check the canadian schedule for it... not like them canadians matter anyway :P

Seems them Canucks will have to wait for their version of OLN to crawl out of the stone age before they can find out when they can see this.

Looks like I will have to record it and bring it along when I go to Texas Throwdown... sheesh

Kingman01
10-02-2003, 01:38 PM
DirectTV is not available in Canada? I thought the signal wasn't limited to the U.S.

Muzikman
10-06-2003, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by edweird
yeah I tried to check the canadian schedule for it... not like them canadians matter anyway :P

Seems them Canucks will have to wait for their version of OLN to crawl out of the stone age before they can find out when they can see this.

Looks like I will have to record it and bring it along when I go to Texas Throwdown... sheesh

In order to broadcast it on the Canadian OLN, that would mean they would have to reschedule the curling coverage. This would cause a riot in Canada I am sure.

Caffiend
10-06-2003, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Muzikman

In order to broadcast it on the Canadian OLN, that would mean they would have to reschedule the curling coverage. This would cause a riot in Canada I am sure.

HAHAHAHAH, nice one.

Rope a Dope
11-11-2003, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by Muzikman

I found LOL on AOL :D

Caffiend
11-15-2003, 04:26 PM
It's on right now!!!!

vf-xx
11-18-2003, 09:40 PM
Got to see part of Splatt Attack 2 this morning before class. That was cool. I WiLL make it next year. I will I will I will I will I will I will I will I will I will I will I will I will I will I will I will I will I will!!!!!

rathbaster
11-20-2003, 10:03 PM
Watched Spplat Attack II on OLN (and taped it to rewatch :D)

Wished I could have gone. :(

-I was impressed by how much Shatner has improved since the last one. He seems to carry himself with much more confidence. Was he really that spry on the field?

-Wished there was more time with Glenn Palmer on the show.

-I was very impressed with the action shots, the paint was very visible.

-The sound track was very good.

-The charity stuff was confusing. I saw Joker and his daughter, but the charity stuff they were talking about had nothing to do with her (as far as I know). It would have been informative to explain the charity in more detail (perhaps before the smack talk at the begining), I ended up looking it up through google and found out what I wished to know.

-Spotted members of Pub Crawling reffing. Yay. Also spotted a few other people I know.

-Knowing EMR reasonably well now, it was fun being able to figure out where things were happening.

Anyone know:

1) When the DVD is coming out.

2) When the next Spplat Attack will occur?

3) Where the next Spplat Attack will occur?

4) Was the "assassination" of Tom Kaye by William Shatner real or staged?

-Rath

Flounder
12-03-2003, 11:48 PM
Yeah but did you see our tank in it. You couldnt miss it.
Also there was the nice logo of AGD right on the side of it. Talk about Nice!

Tina
12-18-2003, 09:07 PM
I got to see that. LOVED it! And what made it even more special for me was that I was there. Okay, so I didn't get to play, but I DID get to shoot off some rounds thanks to some great friends! And I'll be there next year come hell or high water!

Flip
12-31-2003, 02:07 AM
I believe Jan 4th, Sunday in the afternoon for us in the Mtn Region of the US on OLN, should be the next time ShatnerBallII is going to be on. Check your local listings...