PDA

View Full Version : Ao Brigade

Josh2Xtremes
01-19-2004, 03:32 AM
Ok guys, the first Boys and Girls Club Benefit Scenario Game is coming! Entitled "Battle of the Potomac" the game will feature an American Civil War-based theme NARRATED BY TOM KAYE, who will also lead the AO BRIGADE into battle! The game will be generalled by two of the biggest names in scenario paintball, Spiro "Black Cat" Mammaligas and Ben Torricelli of Millennium Paintball Productions. Both Paintball 2Xtremes Magazine and Crossfire Magazine will be on-hand to cover the game, and expect coverage on WARPIG and Flagpull.com as well. The prizes for this game are LAVISH to say the least: televisions, microwaves, sno-cone machines (say what?) basketballs, an EXPENSE PAID VACATION to historic Williamsburg, Virginia, and all sorts of paintball gear. With names like Ronn Stern and National Paintball Supply on-hand and CABINS AND CAMPING available at the BEACHFRONT, Potomac River site in Scotland, Maryland, this game is certain to be a watershed event in scenario paintball.

The dates are April 17 and 18, 2004. The place is Scotland, Maryland. The cause is a great one, and the game will be intense. Let's show the Boys and Girls Club that paintball knows a good cause when we see one, and fight for the honor of the AO BRIGADE! See the website at www.battleofthepotomac.com for more information and details.
Josh

1stdeadeye
01-19-2004, 09:01 AM
I am there!!!!!!!

Finally sceario games in our area!!!

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
01-20-2004, 11:56 PM
ANYONE! I NEED A RIDE!

Burphel
01-21-2004, 08:32 PM
Um, cool idea and all, but do you really think that the southern bretheren are going to swap sides? There's some good ol' boys down there that are still a little bitter about that whole episode in American history.

Just warning ya. Don't be too suprised when you hear chuffing in the grey lines as well.

Python14
01-25-2004, 03:47 PM
I NEED A RIDE TOO!:D

Emily
01-25-2004, 03:55 PM
Josh, When are we going to be able to register?

Evil Preacher
02-06-2004, 11:40 AM
Silly question. But what side would the AO brigade be playing on for this game. Two of us from Evil Inc are planning on coming out for the game from CA and know both generals. Would rather run with the AO group then anyone else out there.

Albinonewt
02-07-2004, 07:01 AM
I'll inform the local pubs of our impending arrival.

Where are Creative and Wyn, my bar hopping cohorts?