PDA

View Full Version : Live band at EMR for Castle Conquest

Gunslinger-ActionBob
03-14-2004, 12:19 AM
"ZERO TOLERANCE" playing MAGNUM's Player's Party at CASTLE CONQUEST XVII

"ZERO TOLERANCE", a rockin band that includes two of our very own;JOKER and EGGMAN of team JOINT FURY, will be blowing off the doors at MAGNUM'S Player's Party in the Rec. Center Saturday night after CASTLE CONQUEST XVII on April 24th.
The Player's Party will start at 9:00 pm and is open to all players over 18. Not only is MAGNUM bringing you ZERO TOLERANCE for your entertainment, but will also be providing pizza, hot dogs, snacks, and beverages to make this the best Player's Party yet. MAGNUM is committed to Paintball and is taking a active part in taking care of the players
As the Major Sponsor for CASTLE CONQUEST XVII being held at E.M.R. PAINTBALL PARK, MAGNUM is supplying all players with a MAGNUM LANYARD and Commemerative CASTLE CONQUEST player's Card that enters all players into a prize drawing of several thousand dollars worth of giveaways from the finest companies in paintball that sponsor EMR's series of events: AIRGUN DESIGNS, APP, AMERICAN PAINTBALL SUPPLY, DIVINE
CRAFT PAINTBALL, FLURRY INDUSTRIES, GENERATION E, GUNSLINGERS, HAMMERHEAD BARRELS, MATLOCK GRAFFIX, PAINTBALL NATION, PAINTBALL NEWS, PALMER PURSUIT, R & M PAINTBALL, SCENARIO NEWS, SEVERE PAINTBALLS, TIPPMANN PNEUMATICS, VISCIOUS I, AND WORR GAME PRODUCTS.
In addition there will be a vendor's show where the following
companies will display their wares so the players can see the latest and greatest in paintball: ALCHEMY BANNERS, DICK'S SPORTING GOODS, EZ BUNKER, ENGLER PAINTBALL GUNS, EYCE AUDIO/VISUAL, GUNSLINGERS, HAMMERHEAD PAINTBALL, MAGNUM BOOTS, OPERATION AMBUSH PAINTBALL SUPPLY,
PRO-TEAM PRODUCTS, SMOKIN PAINTBALL, WORR GAME PRODUCTS, AND X-FACTOR.
Come play the most intense game in paintball "CASTLE CONQUEST" Pure Paintball Insanity, enjoy the trade show, and party with the EMR family at the MAGNUM PLAYER'S PARTY.
For more information on EMR and the CASTLE CONQUEST, go to www.EMRPAINTBALL.com and check it out or you can call (570) 465-9622 and talk to BLUE, DEUCE, or SARGE.
For more information on MAGNUM go to www.MAGNUMBOOTS.com.

Jerhew
03-29-2004, 12:21 AM
anyone from AO going besides me?

RusskiX
03-29-2004, 09:43 PM
Yup! Gonna be defending along side Pub Crawling.

My first Castle and I'm pretty psyched! :D

Jerhew
03-30-2004, 01:07 AM
damn
i wanted to defend but we decided as a group that we couldn't afford it. i know personally i'd end up blowing atleast 4 cases defending...i don't have that kind of cash right now.

i defended last spring though...in the rain...still was awesome

the pubcrawlers are pretty cool guys
we bunked next to them last spring...
good times :D

this will be my 8th castle
only defended once though....maybe in the fall we'll defend again

it's such a blast...
if i could only do one paintball event every year, this would be it

EqualsP
03-30-2004, 11:29 AM
I will most definatly be there...

=P