PDA

View Full Version : AGD...Volunteering at Shatnerball?

Tina
04-07-2004, 08:19 AM
My first time (and last) actually playing in the game. I want to volunteer to help out seeing as how I'll be by myself the entire weekend. What can I do? Who can I get in touch with?

spazzed
04-07-2004, 09:24 AM
Talk to TooDamnSweet.. she played volunteer wench last game & should be able to give you some advice ;)

AGD
04-08-2004, 05:41 PM
We always need ladies to help out! :) Standby we will be asking for volunteers as we get closer to the event.

AGD

TooDamnSweet
04-08-2004, 09:26 PM
I played volenteer wench.......coming from you spazzed, I take that as a compliment LOL

Hey Tina, I believe Paul made a post about it on the WS BBS. AND, you won't be all alone! We're all gonna hang out together. We'll have a great time! (don't worry, spazzed doesn't bite LOL)

gibby
04-08-2004, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by TooDamnSweet
(don't worry, spazzed doesn't bite LOL)
Yeah...he swallows!!!:eek: :D

Tina
04-09-2004, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by AGD
We always need ladies to help out! :) Standby we will be asking for volunteers as we get closer to the event.

AGD

Thanks! I am stoked!

Tina
04-09-2004, 06:58 AM
I played volenteer wench.......coming from you spazzed, I take that as a compliment LOL

Hey Tina, I believe Paul made a post about it on the WS BBS. AND, you won't be all alone! We're all gonna hang out together. We'll have a great time! (don't worry, spazzed doesn't bite LOL)

We're gonna have a blast girfriend! I PM'd Paul. Can't wait! If I get to volunteer I'll have to make 2 costumes! A flapper dress to work in and gangster pinstripes to play in! LOL I don't think a dress would be too much fun dodging paint!

jayloo
04-10-2004, 11:05 AM
Hey Tom K., Can u put me on the list for being a voulenteer that weekend?

TooDamnSweet
04-10-2004, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Tina

We're gonna have a blast girfriend! I PM'd Paul. Can't wait! If I get to volunteer I'll have to make 2 costumes! A flapper dress to work in and gangster pinstripes to play in! LOL I don't think a dress would be too much fun dodging paint!

OH YEAH!!! Can't wait to see your costumes. I'm not sure what day we'll be able to arrive so I may not be able to volunteer. If we're there all day Saturday then I can volunteer on that day but I wanna play the full game this year!!! :D

Tina
04-10-2004, 03:27 PM

OH YEAH!!! Can't wait to see your costumes. I'm not sure what day we'll be able to arrive so I may not be able to volunteer. If we're there all day Saturday then I can volunteer on that day but I wanna play the full game this year!!! :D

I don't mind missing some of the game. Just playing a few hours is okay with me. I'm heading out Thursday night and will be in Joliet Friday afternoon. Plenty of time for meet and greet! Did you decide on the hotel?

The Frymarker
04-19-2004, 02:29 PM
I was hoping to Volunteer also :)

Glickman
05-18-2004, 11:19 AM
the same goes goes for me.

I think i siad before, i have a mini dv camera and really hope to be able to help around.

Also, i dunt know how much ill be able to play due to my OS. but if im able to, id be more than happy to help!