PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen any advertising?

Weltman
06-10-2004, 07:07 PM
Apart from this and the "Official" registration website I have not seen any advertising regarding the third Shat game. This same thing was at least partially to blame for the decreased turnout last year. I hope this changes. Maybe I'm not looking in the right publications. However, the first year JJ Brookshire litterally followed the MXS tour selling the event to the Scenario ballers there.

Muzikman
06-10-2004, 07:57 PM
I saw shatner on Connan O'Brien (sp?) a month or so back...but that was about it. I know they said that Man Cow was gonna be pimping it on his show more since he is from Chicago, but now with the FCC crack downs after the Superbowl, alot of stations around the US pulled his show. I think the turnout will be better this year, just because of location. Although I think EMR is a great field and in so many ways better than CPX, the location sucks. Being so far away from anything doesn't let it draw the non paintball fans.

MXS
06-11-2004, 12:28 PM
Event ads went out this week to all the trade publications! :D
Look in the next issues of your favorite magazines for the full-page color ads for "Mobster Mash".

15,000 flyers are also being printed and distributed as we speak.

:cool:

toomuchnos
06-12-2004, 10:55 PM
I have not seen any ads for shattnerball 3. Hey Weltman are you bringing a new tank for the 04 shattnerball game?

00Buckshot
06-23-2004, 08:38 AM
AGD had small poster posted at Oklahoma D-Day.

That particalur poster would not be my first choice - just my opinion.

Weltman
06-23-2004, 10:57 PM
I havn't decided whether to bring the Automagnus or not. Let's see what Kaye and Goglin say.

Beemer
07-03-2004, 04:10 AM
Hot off the press