PDA

View Full Version : Logic Paintball Spring Blowout Sale!

CoolHand
02-27-2006, 07:37 PM
Alrighty, I'm finally getting through my back log. All the frames that were back ordered have shipped, and the FireBlades will be going out next Monday.

I have taken inventory and have decided to blow out what is left of the Mag stuff at borderline stupid prices.

"How stupid?", you ask?

How about $85 + shipping for a Ultimate Mech frame? (http://www.logicpaintball.com/cgi-bin/mivavm?Merchant2/merchant.mvc+Screen=PROD&Store_Code=LP&Product_Code=UMF10AS)

Or maybe $35 + shipping for a FireBlade? (http://www.logicpaintball.com/cgi-bin/mivavm?Merchant2/merchant.mvc+Screen=PROD&Store_Code=LP&Product_Code=FireBlade&Category_Code=LP)

I have at least 25 frames to sell, and at least 20 FireBlades. Everything is raw, and will ship shortly after you order it. No waiting on anodizers anymore.

That is all.

Sale lasts until all the parts are gone.

EDIT (3-28-06): --STOCK UPDATE--

I have been digging around here lately, and I have unearthed all sorts of treasures. So, I've updated ye olde webstore with all the stuff I've found.

Click Here to visit said webstore, and poke around a bit. (http://www.logicpaintball.com/storelogicprod.htm)

At last count (which was at 10:16pm on Tuesday 3-28-06), my current stock is:

7 - Raw Impulse V2 Vert Frames - $99 Each

19 - Raw Ultimate Mech Mag Frames - $85 Each

25 - Raw FireBlade E/XMag Blade Triggers - $35 Each

13 - Ultimate Shocker Frames - $125 Each
----3 - Black
----3 - Red
----3 - Pewter
----4 - Blue

4 - Vert Shocker Frames - $99 Each
----1 Each - Red, Black, Silver, Pewter

2 - V1.1 Vert Mag Frames - $85 Each
----1 - Red with Black Trigger
----1 - Blue

3 - Alpha Automag Rails - $80 Each
----2 - Black
----1 - Raw ($75 for this one)

Click Here to visit said webstore, and poke around a bit. (http://www.logicpaintball.com/storelogicprod.htm)

:ninja: Stock Update :headbang:

blamtro
02-27-2006, 07:47 PM
i want a frame

CoolHand
02-27-2006, 08:08 PM
i want a frame

Then click the link and buy one . . . . . . .

:ninja:

going_home
02-27-2006, 08:18 PM
Dang now I wished I hadnt already bought three of them.
What a bargain !
Hey do they not come with a safety ?
I was reading your site and it looks like you are saying they dont come with safety's.
I never noticed that before now.
If not where do we get them from ?
Thanks

behemoth
02-27-2006, 08:33 PM
After i sell off my mag...

damnit.

StygShore
02-27-2006, 08:55 PM
Do frames come with triggers installed in them?

Styg

StygShore
02-27-2006, 09:07 PM
Got mine before they are gone forever... :(

Figure if the spydermag frame doesn't work out for me, I want to have the option to go back to a mechanical, and this frame looks awesome!

Styg

siloseven
02-28-2006, 06:57 AM
do they have to come raw? or is geting them anno'ed and stuff still possable? if no, why not?

CoolHand
02-28-2006, 10:07 AM
do they have to come raw? or is geting them anno'ed and stuff still possable? if no, why not?

Yup. I am tired of dealing with fly by night anodizers (which even the big paintball names are). If I find a decent anodizer before they are all gone, I might offer to send a few off, but don't hold your breath.

CoolHand
02-28-2006, 10:09 AM
Dang now I wished I hadnt already bought three of them.
What a bargain !
Hey do they not come with a safety ?
I was reading your site and it looks like you are saying they dont come with safety's.
I never noticed that before now.
If not where do we get them from ?
Thanks

They do not come with the safety in them.

I had originally planned to include them, but AGD was forever out of stock on them.

I have not checked back in the last couple of months though, so if you have to have a safety, you can call AGD and see if they are in stock (or check the webstore).

OR you can rob the one out of your CF frame, the parts are all the same.

I just couldn't lay my hands on them reliably, and I didn't want to hold up the orders any longer.

CoolHand
02-28-2006, 10:10 AM
Do frames come with triggers installed in them?

Styg

Yes, the triggers are installed. The parts are all just raw.

11 Bravo
02-28-2006, 03:26 PM
I saw one of these frames for the first time (in person) this weekend. Very nice.
You do good work. :D

skriptal
03-01-2006, 08:39 PM
They look very nice, I may be buying one soon, But, one quick question, do you happen to have any more of your Alpha rails? Because If you did that would look very nice with my new frame, :)

CoolHand
03-01-2006, 08:56 PM
They look very nice, I may be buying one soon, But, one quick question, do you happen to have any more of your Alpha rails? Because If you did that would look very nice with my new frame, :)

All out of Alphas, unless some are hiding in the boxes in the back room.

Besides, the UMF's trigger guard is so big that you won't be able to mount a foregrip on a classic type rail.

Nope, it's an RTP based rail or nothing with these frames.

Sorry.

CoolHand
03-01-2006, 08:57 PM
I saw one of these frames for the first time (in person) this weekend. Very nice.

Thank you much.

I am very sorry they took so long to get out to everyone.

Have I told you guys how much I hate anodizers? ;)

MicroMiniMe
03-02-2006, 01:26 PM
Have I told you guys how much I hate anodizers? ;)

They must try and hire monkeys in bulk to do all the polishing work. And monkeys are never reliable...
Maybe just go the DYE route and bead blast the parts to kingdom come.

CoolHand
03-10-2006, 01:41 AM
They must try and hire monkeys in bulk to do all the polishing work. And monkeys are never reliable...
Maybe just go the DYE route and bead blast the parts to kingdom come.

Yeah, I can't get over how brilliant those guys at DYE are.

Not only do they come up with a finish that is stupidly easy/simple/cheap to produce but they some how convince everyone that it is a superior finish to gloss in every way possible.

It was brilliant I tell you. It never ceases to amaze me how the PB'ing public can be played, if the player is skillful enough. :ninja:

Dark Frost17
03-10-2006, 09:13 PM
All out of Alphas, unless some are hiding in the boxes in the back room.

Besides, the UMF's trigger guard is so big that you won't be able to mount a foregrip on a classic type rail.

Nope, it's an RTP based rail or nothing with these frames.

Sorry.

are you ever making any more alphas? :confused:

CoolHand
03-10-2006, 11:32 PM
are you ever making any more alphas? :confused:

Nope, all gone, not coming back.

If I find any randomly hidden somewhere I'll post them up, but as far as I know, they are all gone.

StygShore
03-11-2006, 07:59 AM
Did all the Ultimate Mechanical frames get shipped out? I never got mine - Paid for on Feb 27th

Styg

OEM Petey
03-11-2006, 10:30 AM

my friend (carbon blue) just had his UMF polished to match his karta body.. man.. words cant even explain :eek: .. it looks hot.. wait for it in MOTM.. very very comfortable feel. I can actually walk it (in little spurts :p )

CoolHand
03-11-2006, 06:40 PM
Did all the Ultimate Mechanical frames get shipped out? I never got mine - Paid for on Feb 27th

Styg

I don't think so.

There are still a few frames that need to be shipped, as well as about half the FireBlade orders.

I'm hoping to get caught back up this weekend.

going_home
03-11-2006, 07:38 PM
The DyeSticky3 grips work great on the new Logic mag frames.
Lovely.

StygShore
03-11-2006, 11:29 PM
Ok, cool, I'll watch for it, will you send a notice of shipment out or anything so I know its on the way?

Styg

CoolHand
03-12-2006, 12:45 AM
Yeah, you'll get an email from UPS with the tracking number when I print the label.

Going_Home - Post up some pics man, you can't say things like that and not post pics. :argh:

bentothejam1n
03-12-2006, 09:05 AM
Coolhand how much space is in the frame?? Like as much as a 90?

going_home
03-12-2006, 01:02 PM
Yeah, you'll get an email from UPS with the tracking number when I print the label.

Going_Home - Post up some pics man, you can't say things like that and not post pics. :argh:

No matter what browser I use I cant get pics to upload in here.
I think AO hates me.
But I posted some on photobucket.com.
Heres the link:

http://photobucket.com/albums/b195/going_home/?sc=1&multi=4&addtype=local&media=image&test=test

I didnt install the safety assembly yet because I'm going to get some 1500 grit
and shine them up and have 2 of them anno'd.
I'm building a blue Karta body and a black Chord body mag they are going on
and the other one I may leave polished.

(while I'm waiting on the blue lean mean killing machine mister Shanks is building for me, LOL)

CoolHand
03-12-2006, 01:56 PM
Coolhand how much space is in the frame?? Like as much as a 90?

About 85% of the space that a 90* frame has inside. I'm sure you could remove some more material, but not a whole bunch.

Home - You are right, that does look pretty bad ***. I was afraid that the bump back there would stretch the backstrap too far. Looks like I was incorrect.

/goes to look for Sticky 3's to put on his UMF
//likes the slashes
/// :ninja:

bentothejam1n
03-12-2006, 04:41 PM
once I sell my intelli i will buy one :D
What kind of grips does it come with?

CoolHand
03-12-2006, 07:30 PM
once I sell my intelli i will buy one :D
What kind of grips does it come with?

No grips at all.

going_home
03-14-2006, 07:11 AM
O my gosh I just found some BAAADDD looking grips I am going
to try on the Logic frames.
System X NME grips.

http://www.bradyspaintball.com/syxnmegr45bl.html

Wouldnt you know I already got 4 sets of DyeSticky3's too.
I will post some pics of the grip on the frame when I get it.

StygShore
03-14-2006, 08:22 AM
wonder why the clear grips are 11.95 and the black ones are 24.95.....

Styg

going_home
03-14-2006, 08:42 AM
wonder why the clear grips are 11.95 and the black ones are 24.95.....

Styg

I think they are on closeout.
I'm getting two of each.

going_home
03-14-2006, 04:29 PM
Check it out.
Put a mag together with mister Shanks creation:

http://photobucket.com/albums/b195/going_home/?action=view&current=DSC_0001.jpg

CoolHand
03-14-2006, 07:31 PM
Looks good.

Have fun with it.

:headbang:

Arstron
03-14-2006, 10:02 PM
I might pick one of these up at AO:MO if you bring an extra one. ;)

I have an extra rt rail and classic valve sitting around, an old body and that trigger frame would give me a complete extra marker. :D

StygShore
03-15-2006, 07:03 AM
still waiting for mine........

Styg

Cool Hand, you got an order from Chris Davis in that to be shipped stack by any chance?

bentothejam1n
03-17-2006, 02:52 AM
is there anyway you could anno a few??

StygShore
03-17-2006, 08:22 AM
Apparently you didnt read the thread all the way through regarding the reason for no Anno.....

Styg

Cool Hand has had some "issues" with annodizers as of late to say the least

is there anyway you could anno a few??

bentothejam1n
03-17-2006, 11:40 AM
Apparently you didnt read the thread all the way through regarding the reason for no Anno.....
No I did read the whole thing.Since he did say he might anno a few but dont count on it, I was just checking in to see if he would or not seeing that i probably wont get one if none of them will be anno'ed
/Wow talk about a run on

CoolHand
03-17-2006, 09:05 PM
No I did read the whole thing.Since he did say he might anno a few but dont count on it, I was just checking in to see if he would or not seeing that i probably wont get one if none of them will be anno'ed
/Wow talk about a run on

Hang on for a month or so. I've found another anodizer, who seems like he may not be a jackass. I'm sending my custom Sterling off to him as a test drive. If he doesn't screw it up horribly, I might send a few parts off to him as well.

So, to sum up, if you want ano, gotta have ano, you have to wait to see how my Sterling turns out . . . . .

Dharma punk
03-18-2006, 02:51 AM
I assume the Ultimate Mech Frame won't fit on a Dallara rail with a foregrip because it's milled from a classic rail, correct?

CoolHand
03-18-2006, 11:41 AM
I assume the Ultimate Mech Frame won't fit on a Dallara rail with a foregrip because it's milled from a classic rail, correct?

Correct.

going_home
03-18-2006, 02:56 PM
The grips are thicker than the DyeSticky3's.
The rubber front and back is thicker making it a bit harder to install than the DyeSticky3's.
Heres some pics:
clear:

http://photobucket.com/albums/b195/going_home/?action=view&current=5dda6b94.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/b195/going_home/?action=view&current=45448791.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/b195/going_home/?action=view&current=3a3b1f5a.jpg

black:

http://photobucket.com/albums/b195/going_home/?action=view&current=fd8bfc79.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/b195/going_home/?action=view&current=d9eefd75.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/b195/going_home/?action=view&current=9574fb32.jpg

Stealth Fighter
03-18-2006, 04:51 PM
I plan on getting a Ultimate Mech Frame, but I am wondering if the Dallara rail would have enough room to mount a fore grip, or if you could some how make some mods to a classic rail to make room for the fore grip.

Thanks.

skriptal
03-18-2006, 05:19 PM
I plan on getting a Ultimate Mech Frame, but I am wondering if the Dallara rail would have enough room to mount a fore grip, or if you could some how make some mods to a classic rail to make room for the fore grip.

Thanks.

it wont fit, If you look 3 posts above your post, you will see someone asked the same question.

you need a RTP rail.

Stealth Fighter
03-18-2006, 06:06 PM
it wont fit, If you look 3 posts above your post, you will see someone asked the same question.

you need a RTP rail.

Yes, I realized that after my post, but could you modify the classic rail to make it work, and does a classic sear and valve mount onto a RTP style rail?

going_home
03-18-2006, 07:29 PM
Yes, I realized that after my post, but could you modify the classic rail to make it work, and does a classic sear and valve mount onto a RTP style rail?

RT Pro type rails use a different sear.
Just pop for a new rail and sear man.
You can use an AM/Mm rail but kiss the foregrip goodbye.
Heres one on Ebay for 75.00 Item number: 7226100907
and it has a foregrip and sear

CoolHand
03-18-2006, 07:43 PM
Yes, you can have a piece made to move the foregrip forward enough to clear the guard.

HOWEVER, it usually ends up costing more money than just buying an RTP rail, VA, and sear.

Stealth Fighter
03-18-2006, 07:56 PM
Yes, you can have a piece made to move the foregrip forward enough to clear the guard.

HOWEVER, it usually ends up costing more money than just buying an RTP rail, VA, and sear.

Then I would have to get a different valve though wouldn't I, or does the RT sear work with the classic valve, that is my problem in a basket right there.

I have a buddy that could remill a mounting hole a little farther forward if need be.

CoolHand
03-18-2006, 09:03 PM
Then I would have to get a different valve though wouldn't I, or does the RT sear work with the classic valve, that is my problem in a basket right there.

I have a buddy that could remill a mounting hole a little farther forward if need be.

Nope, Classic valve will work just fine with an RTP rail. No worries there.

TackleDummy
03-20-2006, 03:10 PM
Ok, so I saw how few frames were left and threw down my $$ for one before they're gone.

What needs to be taken apart before I eventually send it off to be annoed?
I'm guessing all I'll have to do is punch out the pin holding the trigger and take out the trigger stops.

StygShore
03-20-2006, 07:02 PM
How long is "shortly" Going on over 3 weeks here....

Styg

[QUOTE=CoolHand]
I have at least 25 frames to sell, and at least 20 FireBlades. Everything is raw, and will ship shortly after you order it. No waiting on anodizers anymore.

That is all.

skriptal
03-20-2006, 07:08 PM
I have not gotten mine yet also, I think we are supposed to get a UPS email before it is shipped. I have been waiting just under 2 weeks and I cannot wait to recieve my frame.

CoolHand
03-20-2006, 09:30 PM
There were a lot of folks waiting, and you guys just bought one recently.

You just gotta wait it out guys, I'm working from the bottom of the pile on up.

CoolHand
03-20-2006, 09:41 PM
Ok, so I saw how few frames were left and threw down my $$ for one before they're gone.

What needs to be taken apart before I eventually send it off to be annoed?
I'm guessing all I'll have to do is punch out the pin holding the trigger and take out the trigger stops.

That is correct.

going_home
03-20-2006, 09:49 PM
There were a lot of folks waiting, and you guys just bought one recently.

You just gotta wait it out guys, I'm working from the bottom of the pile on up.

I paid for two of the three frames I bought in October 2005 boys.
Had them about two weeks.
Three weeks ago you paid and you are whining ?????????
Give the man a break. You will not get ripped off.
You will get your frames. Patience fella's.

I am still waiting for the marker I bought.
Lot more money than just a frame too.
And I'm not worried so put your palms together in front of
your face and say it with me slowly....oooooommmmmmmmmm.
You know just like you saw in Cheech and Chong.

StygShore
03-20-2006, 10:01 PM
Not whining, just lookin for an update, and personally I dont care how much money you spent ;)

I have never ordered from Cool Hand before, aside from sending th guy some money and getting my notice from Paypal that I paid someone, that is all I have gotten. I'm more worried about him not having gotten the money, and missing out on one of these frames over how long it will take to get here.

Consider it a race... Orderred a WMA Ultra Pump kit the same day I ordered the frame :D

Styg

I paid for two of the three frames I bought in October 2005 boys.
Had them about two weeks.
Three weeks ago you paid and you are whining ?????????
Give the man a break. You will not get ripped off.
You will get your frames. Patience fella's.

I am still waiting for the marker I bought.
Lot more money than just a frame too.
And I'm not worried so put your palms together in front of
your face and say it with me slowly....oooooommmmmmmmmm.
You know just like you saw in Cheech and Chong.

CoolHand
03-20-2006, 10:57 PM
Not whining, just lookin for an update, and personally I dont care how much money you spent ;)

I have never ordered from Cool Hand before, aside from sending th guy some money and getting my notice from Paypal that I paid someone, that is all I have gotten. I'm more worried about him not having gotten the money, and missing out on one of these frames over how long it will take to get here.

Consider it a race... Orderred a WMA Ultra Pump kit the same day I ordered the frame :D

Styg

Be nice. :nono:

Joe can be very quick, or very slow, so it's kind of a toss up as to who will win.

I'm more slow and steady. :ninja:

Mechanic79
03-21-2006, 08:52 AM
How fast can you ship the emag blade trigger? any left in black?
Which shipping service do you use?

Thanks
Mechanic79

Stealth Fighter
03-21-2006, 06:15 PM
OOOoooooooo, I want one, but I can only send money order :( , and your site doesn't have that option, so you think you could hook me up with one.

CoolHand
03-21-2006, 08:43 PM
How fast can you ship the emag blade trigger? any left in black?
Which shipping service do you use?

Thanks
Mechanic79

Not very. :rofl:

No blacks left anyway.

USPS Priority Mail for the little stuff.

Mechanic79
03-21-2006, 09:09 PM
Not very. :rofl:

No blacks left anyway.

USPS Priority Mail for the little stuff.

So you at least have some IN STOCK, that if I send you some $$$$, you will ship it out? Can I add extra for Delivery Confirmation? ( 0.55 for Priority mail )

Thanks
Mechanic79

zipity_Bop
03-22-2006, 02:16 PM
ummm any blades left?
this compare dto the tunablade differences?

CoolHand
03-22-2006, 08:11 PM
ummm any blades left?
this compare dto the tunablade differences?

Yes, raw fireblades remain.

The fireblade is different from the Tunablade:

Different shape (duh ;) )
Different HES magnet adjuster
About 5% of folks have to adjust their trigger rods for mech mode to work. It's not a big deal, usually takes no more than two turns, and about ten minutes.

chettacheez
03-23-2006, 04:05 PM
Any updates on shipping, Ive been waiting about 2 weeks for my frame and have not got a word about when it will ship. That is just uncalled for. If an item is in stock it should ship in 2 days max. Especially since you guys already have my money.

I dont really mind if my order is a little late as long as Im notified why it is taking so long and when it will ship but just taking your time shipping stuff out, thats not good business.

I have e-mailed you guys several times in the past and never have been answered back.

Im regretting not forking out the $20 extra and buying a frame from Rouge or Tuna. Id rather pay more for good service and quick shipping then saving a few dollars and not knowing when I will ever get my items.

Unless Logic Paintball changes their business practices, I will most likely never buy another product from them again.

CoolHand
03-23-2006, 07:43 PM
Any updates on shipping, Ive been waiting about 2 weeks for my frame and have not got a word about when it will ship. That is just uncalled for. If an item is in stock it should ship in 2 days max. Especially since you guys already have my money.

I dont really mind if my order is a little late as long as Im notified why it is taking so long and when it will ship but just taking your time shipping stuff out, thats not good business.

I have e-mailed you guys several times in the past and never have been answered back.

Im regretting not forking out the $20 extra and buying a frame from Rouge or Tuna. Id rather pay more for good service and quick shipping then saving a few dollars and not knowing when I will ever get my items.

Unless Logic Paintball changes their business practices, I will most likely never buy another product from them again.

Give me your PayPal address.

You money will be back in your hands as soon as I can open another browser window.

Jackasses like you, who cannot read, and who don't give a **** when they do, are the reason I'm blowing out my inventory and quiting production work for good.

Go buy a Rogue frame, and tell everyone I suck, I don't give a **** anymore.

I've got about 400 better things to do than take an *** chewing over an $85 part being a week late.

StygShore
03-23-2006, 08:40 PM
Cool the jets... breathe deep......

thats better... man the season better start or people are gonna start killin each other around here :)

Styg

We still love ya CH and I will wait patiently :)

mobsterboy
03-23-2006, 08:44 PM
pm me your address Coolhand and I'll take his place in waiting for one(I cant do paypal, they screwed me too badly, so a MO will have to suffice). I dont mind waiting for a frame

chettacheez
03-23-2006, 08:49 PM
Address sent via PM.

CoolHand
03-23-2006, 09:31 PM
pm me your address Coolhand and I'll take his place in waiting for one(I cant do paypal, they screwed me too badly, so a MO will have to suffice). I dont mind waiting for a frame

I just want to make sure that you know he only had a mech frame ordered. It's not a spot on the Ultimate EFrame list.

If a mech is what you're after, I do accept Money Orders or even personal checks (I just make sure they have cleared before I ship).

It's your call.

Cheez - Refund processed. Have a nice life. :cheers:

mobsterboy
03-24-2006, 12:07 AM
Yeah, i know. Im good with that. I hear these are kickA$$ frames, and im sure if not mech, i could do a project with these bad boys... :)

BTW, status on whether or not you'd mill, drill and eye cover?(bb eyes, bb eye slots and covers) I'll pm you tomorrow, but lets just say this, its gonna include a minimorlock, a dallara, a thrasher rail and money :headbang:

going_home
03-24-2006, 09:25 PM

Son I have 3 of the Logic vert frames AND 3 of the New Logic frames.
I have fired markers with of course both Logic frames and the RPG frame.
You can keep the RPG frame, in my opinion.
I liked the Logic vert frame much better than the RPG one and the new Logic frame
is even better.
I'm in no way putting down Shawns stuff, I just happen to have fired well tuned Xvalves/ULT's with all 3 different frames and the best is either Logic frame you choose.
Way way down the list is the Intelliframe, its very unimpressive.
I do like all of Shawns rails and Exile body though...very nice.

Anyway you have lost your chance to be able to walk your Xvalve/ULT now
because Ryan is out of the frames now. Bad move in my opinion.

skriptal
03-24-2006, 09:37 PM
Son I have 3 of the Logic vert frames AND 3 of the New Logic frames.
I have fired markers with of course both Logic frames and the RPG frame.
You can keep the RPG frame, in my opinion.
I liked the Logic vert frame much better than the RPG one and the new Logic frame
is even better.
I'm in no way putting down Shawns stuff, I just happen to have fired well tuned Xvalves/ULT's with all 3 different frames and the best is either Logic frame you choose.
Way way down the list is the Intelliframe, its very unimpressive.
I do like all of Shawns rails and Exile body though...very nice.

Anyway you have lost your chance to be able to walk your Xvalve/ULT now
because Ryan is out of the frames now. Bad move in my opinion.

ARGGGGGGGGG you all bragging about your frames is making me want mine MORE!!! I cannot wait to get my frame. I even found a local place to anno all my stuff for me for a really cheap price, my outdoor paintball season starts tomorrow and I wish i had ordered my logic frame earlier so i could use it at the start, but id rater have a AWESOME frame and wait than a frame that is ok and have it today.

Stealth Fighter
03-24-2006, 09:44 PM
Coolhand I will be sending out my M.O. tomarrow for the Mechanicl frame, I'm totally stoked, I don't care how long it takes to get here, the picture on you site floats my boat enough as it is.

P.S.- Thanks a million and a half for setting one aside for me, you probably don't remember my e-mail, but I do appreciate it a bunch.

Don't be beating down on this CoolHand you guys, he busts his balls and deserves the respect. I only wish I would have got a alpha rail before it was all gone, ohh well, atleast I'm getting the kick *** trigger frame. :dance:

CoolHand
03-24-2006, 10:03 PM
Hang in there Skriptal, I'm gonna make another big push this weekend.

I hope to get all the backed up fireblade orders packed and ready to go out Monday, and at least half of the remaining frame orders packed and shipped.

Stealth - No problemo man, thanks for the kind words.

going_home
03-24-2006, 10:36 PM
ARGGGGGGGGG you all bragging about your frames is making me want mine MORE!!! I cannot wait to get my frame. I even found a local place to anno all my stuff for me for a really cheap price, my outdoor paintball season starts tomorrow and I wish i had ordered my logic frame earlier so i could use it at the start, but id rater have a AWESOME frame and wait than a frame that is ok and have it today.

Here in Florida we play outdoors all year round.

Migz
03-25-2006, 01:14 AM
People like that just piss me off. They don't realise the work it take to develope the frame design, Prototype it, Make sure everything is in tolorance, then order the materials to mass produce it, the time it take to machine it, not to mention hoping they sell. After designing my own frame I realize how nice it is just to be able to order one. I'm looking forward to hopefully ordering one my self. One more thing would it have killed you do that in a pm rather than trying to make a public spectical out of it.

CoolHand
03-25-2006, 01:24 AM
People like that just piss me off. They don't realise the work it take to develope the frame design, Prototype it, Make sure everything is in tolorance, then order the materials to mass produce it, the time it take to machine it, not to mention hoping they sell. After designing my own frame I realize how nice it is just to be able to order one. I'm looking forward to hopefully ordering one my self. One more thing would it have killed you do that in a pm rather than trying to make a public spectical out of it.

Don't sweat it guys. There's no need to rag on the fellow anymore. I got a good rant in, and he got his money back. That deal is done.

I just realized that I didn't have to take whatever they throw at me anymore.

evildead420
03-25-2006, 12:34 PM
DAMN IT! your out of frames as I get some cash in hand, lmk when you get more frames. I must have one. thanks. great looking stuff :cheers:

skriptal
03-25-2006, 04:24 PM
When you send out the frames to us , are we supposed to get an email?

Hang in there Skriptal, I'm gonna make another big push this weekend.

I hope to get all the backed up fireblade orders packed and ready to go out Monday, and at least half of the remaining frame orders packed and shipped.

Stealth - No problemo man, thanks for the kind words.

CoolHand
03-25-2006, 04:27 PM
DAMN IT! your out of frames as I get some cash in hand, lmk when you get more frames. I must have one. thanks. great looking stuff :cheers:

The website says I'm out, but I don't believe it.

Let me check stock after I get the latest orders shipped.

CoolHand
03-25-2006, 04:28 PM
When you send out the frames to us , are we supposed to get an email?

Yes, you'll get an email from UPS.

evildead420
03-25-2006, 04:45 PM
PM sent CoolHand. :cheers:

wolfspawn
03-27-2006, 01:19 PM
Please tell me all the frames have been shipped by now mine was ordered like
the 3rd of Jan. thanks

ps the safety is it just the basic mag assembly ?

nliwarrior13
03-27-2006, 04:10 PM
damn.. i wish you had black fireblades!!!!

Stealth Fighter
03-27-2006, 06:01 PM
Got my M.O. sent out today, because my local post office closed down early Saturday for a rentavation of some sort.

I can't wait!!! I'm going to be like :dance: :shooting:

CoolHand
03-27-2006, 06:05 PM
Please tell me all the frames have been shipped by now mine was ordered like
the 3rd of Jan. thanks

ps the safety is it just the basic mag assembly ?

I'm sure it has. The only orders I have yet to ship are the one's that were placed this month (which I know is almost over now :( ).

I've got eleven (11) orders left to ship, and I am back to current.

Every back Fireblade order has been shipped, and all the international frame orders as well.

Tonight will be a night of UPS labels.

And yes, the safety out of a carbon fiber frame is what you want (what AGD calls the "SAFETY ASSY-CF FRAME-KIT").

skriptal
03-27-2006, 06:30 PM
http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=374&categoryID=16

That is it, correct?

CoolHand
03-27-2006, 06:57 PM
http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=374&categoryID=16

That is it, correct?

Bingo, that is what you want.

wolfspawn
03-27-2006, 10:53 PM
Cool thanks dude now I can get this kid off my back ;)

CoolHand
03-28-2006, 11:14 PM
--STOCK UPDATE--

I have been digging around here lately, and I have unearthed all sorts of treasures. So, I've updated ye olde webstore with all the stuff I've found.

At last count (which was at 10:16pm on Tuesday 3-28-06), my current stock is:

7 - Raw Impulse V2 Vert Frames - $99 Each

19 - Raw Ultimate Mech Mag Frames - $85 Each

25 - Raw FireBlade E/XMag Blade Triggers - $35 Each

13 - Ultimate Shocker Frames - $125 Each
----3 - Black
----3 - Red
----3 - Pewter
----4 - Blue

4 - Vert Shocker Frames - $99 Each
----1 Each - Red, Black, Silver, Pewter

2 - V1.1 Vert Mag Frames - $85 Each
----1 - Red with Black Trigger
----1 - Blue

3 - Alpha Automag Rails - $80 Each
----2 - Black
----1 - Raw ($75 for this one)

:ninja: Stock Update :headbang:

Stealth Fighter
03-30-2006, 08:06 PM
Got my hopes up when I saw there were some alpha rails left because I absolutely love them, then clicked on your site and they were already gone. :(

Ohhh well my M.O. should have arrived by now or is almost there for the Best mag frame ever. :dance:

CoolHand
03-30-2006, 09:25 PM
Got my hopes up when I saw there were some alpha rails left because I absolutely love them, then clicked on your site and they were already gone. :(

Ohhh well my M.O. should have arrived by now or is almost there for the Best mag frame ever. :dance:

Nah, the website does that sometimes.

If you want one, it's yours.

That's why I put the text in the inventory window.

Go check it out, and follow the instructions.

grominou69
03-30-2006, 10:32 PM
i'm interested in that raw alpha rail .... how could i contact you ...
you could be able to ship it with the raw fireblade i'm still waiting for ?? give me some news ....

CoolHand
03-30-2006, 11:28 PM
i'm interested in that raw alpha rail .... how could i contact you ...
you could be able to ship it with the raw fireblade i'm still waiting for ?? give me some news ....

Well, unless you ordered it yesterday, it shipped on Monday.

If you still want the alpha, just let me have your PayPal email address.

mobsterboy
03-31-2006, 07:19 PM
sorry coolhand, but my transmission blew and that delayed my payment. Will try to send monday. Thanks again

CoolHand
03-31-2006, 07:23 PM
sorry coolhand, but my transmission blew and that delayed my payment. Will try to send monday. Thanks again

No worries.

:cheers:

grominou69
03-31-2006, 10:26 PM
Well, unless you ordered it yesterday, it shipped on Monday.

If you still want the alpha, just let me have your PayPal email address.

mechant_minou@hotmail.com
yes i want an alpha but if you already shipped the fireblade i dont mind ... i still need a raw alpha ...

btw ... any chance that you can have a ule body and an xvalve lying somewhere that you want to get rid of for cheap ?? :D

Stealth Fighter
03-31-2006, 10:28 PM
Are you shipping out a batch of mech frames this weekend?

Just curious

CoolHand
03-31-2006, 10:32 PM
Are you shipping out a batch of mech frames this weekend?

Just curious

Hopefully. I have to work this weekend (the real job), so I might not get much done. I'll do the best I can though.

Grom - I'll get your invoice out as soon as I can.

grominou69
03-31-2006, 10:39 PM
thanx lol ... ur too fast for me .... :D
payment sent
just want you to ship by usps if you can ... thanx

Stealth Fighter
03-31-2006, 10:39 PM
Hopefully. I have to work this weekend (the real job), so I might not get much done. I'll do the best I can though.

Grom - I'll get your invoice out as soon as I can.

As long as your making the effort I'm happy, I'm just wondering if you got my money order yet.

If you have gotten a money order with the last name as "Sanders" then I'm in good shape.

evildead420
04-01-2006, 03:54 PM
Just ordered a UMF and a fireblade, cant wait to get it. :cheers:

CoolHand
04-01-2006, 07:00 PM
As long as your making the effort I'm happy, I'm just wondering if you got my money order yet.

If you have gotten a money order with the last name as "Sanders" then I'm in good shape.

I did, it came on Friday.

Stealth Fighter
04-01-2006, 07:55 PM
I did, it came on Friday.

Excellent thank you, can't wait to recieve it. Plan on annoing it black, putting some pnuematics in it, and sticking a splinter trigger in it. Nothing against your tunablade, I just like the look and feel of the splinter.

To bad PTP is using your frame angle with there pnuematic frame that is supposedly being made. I was hoping to have the one of and if not the only hybrid pnuematic frame. Ohh well, I can still hope that PTP doesn't make it hybrid.

Ohh well, mine will still be unique in its own little way, because it was the first hybrid frame for the mag. (atleast that I have seen) :dance:

CoolHand
04-01-2006, 08:32 PM
Excellent thank you, can't wait to recieve it. Plan on annoing it black, putting some pnuematics in it, and sticking a splinter trigger in it. Nothing against your tunablade, I just like the look and feel of the splinter.

To bad PTP is using your frame angle with there pnuematic frame that is supposedly being made. I was hoping to have the one of and if not the only hybrid pnuematic frame. Ohh well, I can still hope that PTP doesn't make it hybrid.

Ohh well, mine will still be unique in its own little way, because it was the first hybrid frame for the mag. (atleast that I have seen) :dance:

Sorry man, splinter won't fit. The only trigger that will fit is the one that comes in it.

PTP's Hybrid was gonna be done in conjunction with me. Not stealing the idea, a stratigic alliance. I wouldn't imagine they'll do one now.

IF PTP does anything (and at this point it is a damned big if), it'll likely be inside a Benchmark frame.

going_home
04-01-2006, 09:28 PM

Trust me you wont need to change the trigger.
I have my UMF on a well tuned Xvalve/ult trigger and I can walk it no problem.
Its just as good if not better than the Logic vert frames.

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b195/going_home/?action=view&current=DSC_0004.jpg

Stealth Fighter
04-01-2006, 10:06 PM
Sorry man, splinter won't fit. The only trigger that will fit is the one that comes in it.

PTP's Hybrid was gonna be done in conjunction with me. Not stealing the idea, a stratigic alliance. I wouldn't imagine they'll do one now.

IF PTP does anything (and at this point it is a damned big if), it'll likely be inside a Benchmark frame.

Well the idea that PTP won't be making it a hybrid brightens my day. :) I wouldn't mind using the trigger you send along as it would likely be just as comfortable....

but do you think it would be possible to mill it similar to the splinter triger, I mean I do have the tools to do it if you think it were possible, then I would have a really unique frame. :D

skriptal
04-03-2006, 05:29 PM
I am super happy with the Frame, Thanks!!

http://x11.putfile.com/4/9216102132-thumb.jpg (http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=4/9216102132.jpg&s=x11)

Stealth Fighter
04-07-2006, 04:19 PM
Got any updates for us?

stonersr26
04-10-2006, 06:06 PM
Coolhand,

I want to get one of the Vert mag frames and one of the Ultimate mag frames. Please let me know if you still have them. I will have the money by this Saturday. Thanks.

Stealth Fighter
04-14-2006, 05:03 PM
Getting any shipments out this weekend?

RRfireblade
04-14-2006, 05:53 PM
Getting any shipments out this weekend?
:D

Stealth Fighter
04-14-2006, 07:48 PM
:D

What?

Did I do something wrong asking a question? :rolleyes:

RRfireblade
04-14-2006, 08:14 PM
What?

Huh?

You always looking for a conflict or something? You get picked on alot at home? ;)

This might be a stretch but imagine...for just one moment that "I" may be wondering if anything getting shipped this weekend as I am waiting for some stuff myself.

Sheesh....

Stealth Fighter
04-14-2006, 08:24 PM
Huh?

You always looking for a conflict or something? You get picked on alot at home? ;)

This might be a stretch but imagine...for just one moment that "I" may be wondering if anything getting shipped this weekend as I am waiting for some stuff myself.

Sheesh....

Having a bad day, only good thing was is my vert. adapter showed up so I got on and asked if the mech frames were on there way cause that is the final piece to my mag. And on PBN it seemed like you were coming after me, but seems I may have taken it a little wrong. Sorry (I hate women, they only drive you crazy)

CoolHand
04-14-2006, 08:30 PM
What?

Yeah, chill dude.

1) I worked both Saturday AND Sunday of last week at my OTHER job, so no, I didn't get anything shipped.

2) It's Easter weekend, and since I don't have to work the other job this weekend, I will be working THIS job.

I was at a planning and zoning commission meeting 140 miles from home until 10:30pm last night, and I had to be at work this morning bright and early.

I'm tired, I'm dragging ***, and I'm a little grumpy. I will get to the orders tomorrow and Sunday (EASTER SUNDAY!!!), so chill out and hang on.

I'm going to post a new message on the front page of my website to let people know in big bold RED letters that from now on I will be slow as molasses. If you want it fast, go somewhere else. If you want it pretty damned cheap and good, then wait it out, that's all I can say.

Jay - I haven't gotten to yours yet either, but I will make sure it goes out this weekend. Sorry for the delay.

RRfireblade
04-14-2006, 08:54 PM
Having a bad day, only good thing was is my vert. adapter showed up so I got on and asked if the mech frames were on there way cause that is the final piece to my mag. And on PBN it seemed like you were coming after me, but seems I may have taken it a little wrong. Sorry (I hate women, they only drive you crazy)

It's cool. Just don't take everything so personally , it just the internet. :)

FYI , pay attention to the smileys. If your getting attacked you ain't going to be seeinng to many of these :D or ;) or :) or :dance: or :hail: or :bounce: or :cheers: or :p or....

Teamslayer76
04-16-2006, 02:51 PM
I've got a questiong about the Vert Shocker Frame, will these fit on my nerve? With 15* asa?
Do all shocker triggers fit them? Do they come with grips?

If yes, I shottie the red one.

CoolHand
04-16-2006, 10:20 PM
I've got a questiong about the Vert Shocker Frame, will these fit on my nerve? With 15* asa?
Do all shocker triggers fit them? Do they come with grips?

If yes, I shottie the red one.

Yes, yes, yes, and no.

I need to check and make sure there is a red one left.

Teamslayer76
04-18-2006, 08:52 AM
Please PM with the update? Also I'd love to get some grips with them, if possible?

CoolHand
04-18-2006, 06:01 PM
Please PM with the update? Also I'd love to get some grips with them, if possible?

Hang in there dude, I haven't checked yet. I know for sure that I am out of grips. Check with Doro PB, they MIGHT have some.

You guys all gotta chill until next week, I've got the EIT on Sat, so I am studying basically non-stop.

No paintball related work until that is done.

bentothejam1n
04-21-2006, 03:23 PM
did you get your sterling back from anno?

going_home
04-21-2006, 03:36 PM
did you get your streling back from anno?

whats a streling ?

bentothejam1n
04-21-2006, 05:00 PM
whats a streling ?
simple typo

CoolHand
04-21-2006, 06:53 PM
Actually, I've never gotten it sent off.

I got busy and never got a chance to talk with the new ano guy, so it's just setting here, in a box, naked as a jay bird.

It'll get done eventually though.

theedge634
04-23-2006, 12:36 AM
Actually, I've never gotten it sent off.

I got busy and never got a chance to talk with the new ano guy, so it's just setting here, in a box, naked as a jay bird.

It'll get done eventually though.

do you still make ultimate mag frames, i've got money to put down, just need to know if your still doing them, if not you've got a custom markers option on your site, i wanted an electric mag capable of blazing speeds for frontline speedball. if you've got any ideas?

If your not still making those frames, i could send in a hyperframe and we could try somthing similair to a devilmag.

evildead420
04-24-2006, 05:57 PM
any possible shipments for this coming weekend :) no really hurrys, just a status update. hope your new job aint killing you :dance: :shooting:

CoolHand
04-24-2006, 08:01 PM
It ain't killed me yet.

I will work a little every night this week and see if I can get some of the back orders packed.

I'm taking off this Sat to go to AO-MO, my first PB game in a little under a year, and then Sun, if I can move, I will finish them up.

evildead420
04-24-2006, 11:23 PM
cool , thanks and have fun this weekend, :D :shooting: :shooting: :dance:

going_home
04-29-2006, 12:42 PM
It ain't killed me yet.

I will work a little every night this week and see if I can get some of the back orders packed.

I'm taking off this Sat to go to AO-MO, my first PB game in a little under a year, and then Sun, if I can move, I will finish them up.

See thats the problem when old age starts creeping up on you.
You gotta start working out several times a week because if you
dont, when you do play paintball, the next day everything but your
hair hurts.
I went and played today. I only saw one person older than me.
He looked about 60-ish. I told him I was happy he was there
because it saved me from being the oldest kid on the paintball field.
Well I have one more year until I can get senior meals at mickey d's.
Yesterday I got a letter asking me to join the AARP. :nono:
And I'm not even 50 yet ! The nerve of those people !
:shooting:

Stealth Fighter
05-03-2006, 08:21 PM
Still alive CoolHand? :)

Looking forward to my frame.

Zneaky
05-03-2006, 08:56 PM
Same here.

evildead420
05-04-2006, 11:35 AM
ohhh, looks like there out. i feel sorry for those who didnt order it. cant wait :D :hail: :dance:

back2integrity
05-04-2006, 01:25 PM
yea! they finally came in

evildead420
05-04-2006, 01:42 PM
I bought 9 of them :wow: , one for every gun I own (well, I don't quite own 9 guns yet, but I probably will in another few weeks). :D Think i went a little overboard??? ;)

no way, really, your nuts :shooting: :headbang:

Stealth Fighter
05-04-2006, 03:20 PM
I bought 9 of them :wow: , one for every gun I own (well, I don't quite own 9 guns yet, but I probably will in another few weeks). :D Think i went a little overboard??? ;)

If you use them all, it would be worth it.

Just curious to know how shipments are going CoolHand, hoping your still alive and enjoyed your AO meet. :)

calcote1
05-08-2006, 10:56 PM
Coolhand any chance you still have one of these Raw Ultimate Mech Mag Frames

If not how about this V1.1 Vert Mag Frames - Red with Black Trigger

PnueMagger
05-09-2006, 12:37 AM
You got pm.

PnueMagger
05-09-2006, 01:50 PM
you got pm again

evildead420
05-13-2006, 11:43 AM
got your Conf # from UPS CoolHand , thanks:clap: cant wait to feel the power of the UMF and Fireblade for my Xmag. :D :dance: :cheers:

Stealth Fighter
05-13-2006, 11:50 AM
got your Conf # from UPS CoolHand , thanks:clap: cant wait to feel the power of the UMF and Fireblade for my Xmag. :D :dance: :cheers:

.... runs to inbox, then weeps when he notices there are know delivery confirmations...... looks in junk box..... :dance: WooT, it's on the way, looking forward to it CoolHand.

CoolHand
05-14-2006, 01:50 AM
.... runs to inbox, then weeps when he notices there are know delivery confirmations...... looks in junk box..... :dance: WooT, it's on the way, looking forward to it CoolHand.

Yes, must beware the spam filter. It tosses good stuff too.

That's why I get like 250 messages a day to each of my three Logic web addresses, no spam filters.

I don't filter them because I used to miss so much stuff from real people, while still getting about 2/3's of the spam. It was the worst of both worlds. :rolleyes:

Labels printed. Now tomorrow it is on to boxes packed so that they can go out on Monday.

Cross your fingers guys.

:cheers:

Stealth Fighter
05-17-2006, 05:18 PM
I'm ready to kill UPS, the frame was supposed to arrive yesterday and still hasn't arrived today. :mad:

Not mad at you CoolHand, the tension is just killing me and UPS claims to always be on time, they're going to be 2 days late. Bass turds

CoolHand
05-17-2006, 05:52 PM
I'm ready to kill UPS, the frame was supposed to arrive yesterday and still hasn't arrived today. :mad:

Not mad at you CoolHand, the tension is just killing me and UPS claims to always be on time, they're going to be 2 days late. Bass turds

And it's not gonna until I actually give them the package.

You gotta remember, I have a day job, which sometimes takes the night too.

I work in the evenings when I have time, and I have not had another chance to work on shipping things since the night I did the labels.

I will try my best to get them all boxed up and out tomorrow, but I'm not making any guarantees. I will work until I can't anymore, then I'm going to bed.

Stealth Fighter
05-17-2006, 07:55 PM
And it's not gonna until I actually give them the package.

You gotta remember, I have a day job, which sometimes takes the night too.

I work in the evenings when I have time, and I have not had another chance to work on shipping things since the night I did the labels.

I will try my best to get them all boxed up and out tomorrow, but I'm not making any guarantees. I will work until I can't anymore, then I'm going to bed.

I see now, that wasn't UPS telling me it was going to come on Tues. Tt was that QuantumView e-mail that threw me off, no big deal I understand you are trying to make a living and wait diligently.

I thought it was UPS (the company that claims to always be on time) that was behind, so I got a little fired up because UPS's day job is to get stuff shipped to where there supposed to be on time. Atleast this is what they "claim".

CoolHand
05-17-2006, 08:36 PM
Yeah, they assume that they have the package from the second the label is printed, and base the scheduled delivery date off of that.

When they get it, they will reschedule it, and then you will have a date to go by. They very rarely miss a deliver date after they've gotten the package and rescheduled it.

evildead420
05-18-2006, 01:15 PM
ohh poop. lol, i totally thought the same. lol, but that makes sence, i was like wondering whats up with UPS not showing any tracking, just a billing conf. i get it now. :D me sooooooooooo STUPID! lol

^quote from UHF^

just kicking now. :cheers: all i need now is the UMF to finish a project in the making, i even got a polished/raw x valve for this frame. :headbang: will see it soon.

Stealth Fighter
05-22-2006, 02:13 PM
Got my frame today :D , it's comfy without grips, I can't wait to throw a set of stickies on it. Gonna ano it black, and was thinking about milling the trigger into a splinter form, but the flow and feel of the one that is one there is nice.

evildead420
05-22-2006, 10:44 PM
Got my frame today :D , it's comfy without grips, I can't wait to throw a set of stickies on it. Gonna ano it black, and was thinking about milling the trigger into a splinter form, but the flow and feel of the one that is one there is nice.

lucky, i still dont have a date :( time for a beer to cheer me up :spit_take :cheers:

Stealth Fighter
05-23-2006, 07:02 PM
Hey CoolHand

The trigger pin and trigger stops keep working there way out, I assume they will stop doint that when I get it all annoed, but do u think it would be safe to use some wicking grade loctite till then?

CoolHand
05-23-2006, 07:34 PM
Hey CoolHand

The trigger pin and trigger stops keep working there way out, I assume they will stop doint that when I get it all annoed, but do u think it would be safe to use some wicking grade loctite till then?

Yes, ano will stop that.

But, until then, put the loctite away. You can slightly deform the end of the pin with a pair of pliers. This will keep it in place, and not gunk up the trigger itself (which loctite likely will, especially the wicking grade).

Just grab it with some channel locks by the very tip, and give it a good hard squeeze. Then put the pin in, that end LAST.

You should have to tap it in very lightly.

Stealth Fighter
05-23-2006, 10:53 PM
Yes, ano will stop that.

But, until then, put the loctite away. You can slightly deform the end of the pin with a pair of pliers. This will keep it in place, and not gunk up the trigger itself (which loctite likely will, especially the wicking grade).

Just grab it with some channel locks by the very tip, and give it a good hard squeeze. Then put the pin in, that end LAST.

You should have to tap it in very lightly.

Alright, thanks will do, when I send it off to get annoed, should just send the trigger and frame seperately?

DeVioSiTY
05-23-2006, 11:19 PM
Any more of those alpha rails left?

CoolHand
05-23-2006, 11:58 PM
Alright, thanks will do, when I send it off to get annoed, should just send the trigger and frame seperately?

You'll have to disassemble it all anyway, the hardware cannot go in the ano tank.

Devi - Nope, sorry bud, they've been gone for many moons now.

grominou69
05-24-2006, 11:29 AM
You'll have to disassemble it all anyway, the hardware cannot go in the ano tank.

Devi - Nope, sorry bud, they've been gone for many moons now.

i hope mine is inthe bunch since i already paid for that raw alpha rail many months ago ... :confused:

Demonio
05-29-2006, 03:42 AM
Coolhand- Any Alpha Rails left. The store says 1 black. I want it if you have it. Also happen to have any Ultimate Mechanical Mag Frames left.... Want one of those as well if you got it. Let me know.

nevets11_2003
05-31-2006, 06:42 PM
any shocker frames?
perferably red or black

VeeWee
06-05-2006, 11:53 AM
Any idea when the next shipment of Ult Mag Frames is going out? I recieved my UPS notification almost a month ago and I'm getting antsy. :confused:

RRfireblade
06-05-2006, 01:21 PM
http://web.syr.edu/~cjbryzgo/monkey%20smile.jpg

:ninja: