PDA

View Full Version : wtf mates

maglover728
03-23-2006, 03:44 AM
What ever became of the grip frame that PTP was working on?

Chronobreak
03-23-2006, 11:29 AM
they are being machined at this time

contact ptp and ask them..

sisco87
03-23-2006, 10:21 PM
what grip frame is this?

ClassicMagger
03-25-2006, 05:03 PM
Hey:

Are you talking about the Medusa frame or what???

I kinda always wondered what happened to those-I had a "prototype" or two of em.

-ClassicMagger

maglover728
03-26-2006, 11:44 PM
No, I have a medusa on mine right now but I am asking about the nuematic frames.

Stealth Fighter
03-28-2006, 05:46 PM
No, I have a medusa on mine right now but I am asking about the nuematic frames.

Isn't a medusa a nuematic frame?

personman
03-28-2006, 06:01 PM
No, the medusa isnt a 'pneumatic' frame, its a frame with a magnet in it iirc. I dont think too many of them were made... either that or they weren't a big hit.

figone12
03-28-2006, 06:14 PM
I thought that frame was sold to k2 a year or so back?

Chronobreak
03-28-2006, 08:50 PM
I thought that frame was sold to k2 a year or so back?

k2 purchased rights from ptp to make a cocker version, and other lower end worrmachine, etc versions

ptp is ONLY making the mag frame as far as i am aware and they are NOT using a medusa frame, but a 100% new hybrid 86* ish frame

i called ptp today and they said they are STILL being machined and will be 2~ months

also i believe tippman bought the rights for a tipmann version, etc etc but that is an assumption by me not based on fact(until we see one for sale)

pneu jt recon? :ninja:

Stealth Fighter
03-28-2006, 08:58 PM
k2 purchased rights from ptp to make a cocker version, and other lower end worrmachine, etc versions

ptp is ONLY making the mag frame as far as i am aware and they are NOT using a medusa frame, but a 100% new hybrid 86* ish frame

i called ptp today and they said they are STILL being machined and will be 2~ months

also i believe tippman bought the rights for a tipmann version, etc etc but that is an assumption by me not based on fact(until we see one for sale)

pneu jt recon? :ninja:

86* NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, WHY TELL ME WHY, I had ordered 2 Ultimate Mechanical Mag frames, I was going to jam the pnuematics into the frames and keep one for myself and sell the other to make a fortune, seeing as how it would have probably been one of the very few 86* pnuematic frames, but here PTP has to go and fudge up my plan like they did Deadly Wind's a while back. I'm going to go wallo in my self pitty now and pray they make it 45 style or vert. :(

KillerOfGiants
03-29-2006, 09:11 PM
link to PTP anyone?

Chronobreak
03-29-2006, 09:55 PM
proteamproducts.com

their is no mention of any pneu frames on the site, and the site is rather outdated

Carbon Blue
03-29-2006, 11:55 PM
86* NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, WHY TELL ME WHY, I had ordered 2 Ultimate Mechanical Mag frames, I was going to jam the pnuematics into the frames and keep one for myself and sell the other to make a fortune, seeing as how it would have probably been one of the very few 86* pnuematic frames, but here PTP has to go and fudge up my plan like they did Deadly Wind's a while back. I'm going to go wallo in my self pitty now and pray they make it 45 style or vert. :(

im with you on that :cuss: