PDA

View Full Version : Technology

rabidchihauhau
09-15-2007, 06:18 PM
Here is where we will discuss - as much as we're able - actual design projects.

I have a global suggestion, but first I need to find out if its possible to do an electronic NDA - such as "by continuing on from this page you agree to the terms and conditions of the confidentiality agreement below".

I know that won't stick exactly the way I've presented it. I also know it won't work here, as this is a public forum. However, I think that we are approaching a phase where we will need to share confidential information amongst members of the group and I want to find a way to make it 'safe' for everyone concerned. We'll need to set up a listserv or another private members forum somewhere... but first I need to know if such is possible, otherwise its going to get complicated with an ever circulating paper NDA/Confidentiality agreement...

y0da900
09-15-2007, 07:15 PM
Here is where we will discuss - as much as we're able - actual design projects.

I have a global suggestion, but first I need to find out if its possible to do an electronic NDA - such as "by continuing on from this page you agree to the terms and conditions of the confidentiality agreement below".

I know that won't stick exactly the way I've presented it. I also know it won't work here, as this is a public forum. However, I think that we are approaching a phase where we will need to share confidential information amongst members of the group and I want to find a way to make it 'safe' for everyone concerned. We'll need to set up a listserv or another private members forum somewhere... but first I need to know if such is possible, otherwise its going to get complicated with an ever circulating paper NDA/Confidentiality agreement...

Since it was passed into law in the 90's that a digital signature is legally binding, I don't see how it would be any different for this kind of concept.

rabidchihauhau
09-15-2007, 07:32 PM
I'm sure; I just have to make sure that the proper clauses are in place, so to speak.

Its going to have to cover a lot of ground, which is another reason for going electronic.

harbichidian
09-21-2007, 08:01 PM
...possible to do an electronic NDA - such as "by continuing on from this page you agree to the terms and conditions of the confidentiality agreement below"...

Link to another page with a "By continuing you agree..." or even a "Reading below this line..."?

rabidchihauhau
10-09-2007, 09:56 AM
yes, it will have to have that volitional component, but it will also require a sign-up...

questionful
10-09-2007, 07:42 PM
Just because paper would be a PITA doesn't mean it has to be a web page. . .

http://www.echosign.com/forms/nda?rs=GoogleAW&rc=GoogleAW:Free_nda_form&keyword=nda&gclid=CLbEpMqNg48CFQacggodk0p64w