PDA

View Full Version : Classic RT and ule and bango drilled iframe

pjdubs
08-10-2014, 08:36 PM

Just got this leak free today at the field and someone was interested in it but not sure what going rates are for classic rts. Also have an iframe ule milled and drilled for classic bango. If I could get some ball park numbers that would be grate. Rt has lvl 7 bolt. Thanks.

Cyco-Dude
08-10-2014, 11:37 PM
average of $200, but they can be higher or lower by $50. iframes depends...on the forums, $70. on ebay? up to $100 if it's in very good condition. locally to someone, $50-60 seems fair.

pjdubs
08-11-2014, 09:38 PM
Hey thanks that's what I was thinking, I just didn't see any classics in the markers section to confirm. And wasn't sure if being milled and drilled hurt, added or kept the same value to the iframe.

Cyco-Dude
08-12-2014, 12:49 AM
Hey thanks that's what I was thinking, I just didn't see any classics in the markers section to confirm. And wasn't sure if being milled and drilled hurt, added or kept the same value to the iframe.

well, it depends on the quality of the work. the frame being drilled for a banjo bolt can limit it's usefulness. power tube spacers can kind of work, but you really need the proper brass frame spacer to minimize slop when used on other non-rt mags.

pjdubs
08-12-2014, 11:12 AM
It's good work I just like my benchmark better, thanks again for your input