PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Automag owner

Antman92LX
04-19-2018, 11:28 AM
Gentleman,
Newbie to PB and Automags. Caught the bug off a 98 Tippmann and continuing the infection thru Automags.
This is my First Automag.
RT Classic Air America regulator $75 off of LetGo in S. FL Ex MLB Player Carlos Castilla
At AGD with Tim doing his magic to get her back on the field

68 Classic out of Tampa $125 also came with an extra barrrel and a Warped Fiber bottle

Emag $145 off Let Go in S.FL Battery puked on case and no barrel
If anyone has the barrel please speak up.

Last is a Warp feed to go on the RT or Emag $150 out of PA. Bottle pods tank and a Spyder Semi connected to it

Looking forward to refreshing them up and hitting the field.
Shout out to SGD Tim aka Sandman for his customer service, patience and advice on all my questions and issues..
Also in the arsenal
DF Sheridan brass
PG Sheridan
Bushmaster SI " no markings"
Purple Phantom from CCI
SL68II
A5 Egrip
Wgp Autococker pre 2001
WGP Autococker about 2002/3
Axe Mini
Panther VTS
A5 response trigger Flatline barrel
98 custom response trigger wooden grip/foregrip stock
98 Custom Pro
Mini GS
and about 6 other crappy loners for friends
It is an addiction that I am working on
Thank you guys and keep posting those great Mags that one day I will have also.. Working it

Anthony

knownothingmags
04-19-2018, 01:39 PM
great finds. if you end up letting the emag go. let me know ill pick it up from you.

kutter
04-19-2018, 10:48 PM
Doc makes an adapter for the twist lock so you can use cocker threaded barrels, just a thought to solve that problem.

Tunaman
04-20-2018, 05:30 AM
Gentleman,
Newbie to PB and Automags. Caught the bug off a 98 Tippmann and continuing the infection thru Automags.
This is my First Automag.
RT Classic Air America regulator $75 off of LetGo in S. FL Ex MLB Player Carlos Castilla
At AGD with Tim doing his magic to get her back on the field

68 Classic out of Tampa $125 also came with an extra barrrel and a Warped Fiber bottle

Emag $145 off Let Go in S.FL Battery puked on case and no barrel
If anyone has the barrel please speak up.

Last is a Warp feed to go on the RT or Emag $150 out of PA. Bottle pods tank and a Spyder Semi connected to it

Looking forward to refreshing them up and hitting the field.
Shout out to SGD Tim aka Sandman for his customer service, patience and advice on all my questions and issues..
Also in the arsenal
DF Sheridan brass
PG Sheridan
Bushmaster SI " no markings"
Purple Phantom from CCI
SL68II
A5 Egrip
Wgp Autococker pre 2001
WGP Autococker about 2002/3
Axe Mini
Panther VTS
A5 response trigger Flatline barrel
98 custom response trigger wooden grip/foregrip stock
98 Custom Pro
Mini GS
and about 6 other crappy loners for friends
It is an addiction that I am working on
Thank you guys and keep posting those great Mags that one day I will have also.. Working it

Anthony
pretty sure I have the new barrel for that Emag. Email me. tunaman5@verizon.net

Antman92LX
04-20-2018, 07:00 AM
pretty sure I have the new barrel for that Emag. Email me. tunaman5@verizon.net
I will definitely keep you in mind. I saw a pic of the anodized faded barrel on the web but jut might have to redo one or go for a real barrel and not a $40 one. AS a newbie I must ask what you recommend? as I am your humbled student.. Lol

Antman92LX
04-20-2018, 07:01 AM
I saw a few on Ebay, on my wishlist til I refresh the other two and step up to a nice barrel each one.. Thank you for the heads up..

Antman92LX
04-20-2018, 07:04 AM
I am going to keep it for now and enjoy it. Going to send it out to have it checked and refreshed. Hoping all is well with the board, seals are shot as it leaks out the back. Left and forgotten in a closet. Wish I had the stock barrel with the fade, the hunt is on..

Bunny
04-29-2018, 03:55 PM
Awesome pick ups!!! I breaks my heart seeing e-mag batteries like this, but this is how we will be seeing them from now on... :(

Btw, check out this thread that was posted up last month. Sure looks like he has an extra barrel :D

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?275313-Tequila-Emag

Welcome to AO. If the bug hits you hard, feel free to check out the "AO Archive" for pictures and info from the past. :cheers: