PDA

View Full Version : up for jimmyjobob

JtHM8685
04-12-2002, 09:15 AM
I bought a red anno reg screw from him. Prompt delivery and good communication. much applauding and sorry bout the paypal mess he had

vf-xx
04-20-2002, 12:43 AM
Well I posted on the good traders, but since we seem to be doing individual threads I'll say it again:

I've bought a mag and some misc parts from him. Fast shipping, good communication.

Good all around trader.

bond1313
04-21-2002, 08:39 PM
Same here he is a great trader and got payment fast.

theraidenproject
04-23-2002, 05:29 PM
jimmyjobob is a great trader. he sent my tank out fast, and was understanding that my mom forgot to send the check. id gladly do business with him again.

Dubstar112
05-04-2002, 10:00 PM
he bought some of my old mag parts, sent money fast, prompt. dont hesitate with him ;)

Blazingace
05-20-2002, 07:43 PM
Bought alot of misc. mag parts. I am now using half the stuff he sold me. The gloves, CP barrel, feed plug, KAPP gas-thru grip and my bro needed a new board for his revvy. Awesome guy to do business with, highly recommended.

Tunaman
05-20-2002, 09:55 PM
One of the best traders on this board...bar none!:D :cool: :D :cool:

tysonmachado
05-29-2002, 12:52 AM
I just wish he lived close by, we could save quite a bit of shipping! Defintely a good guy to deal with.

RoadDawg
03-04-2003, 03:02 AM
Good deal with Jimmyjobob. Would do business with again.

willy-t
04-21-2003, 05:17 PM
sold a cocker barrel to him, and he had good communication, and sent the money out quick. i would recommend him
thx again:cool:
-will

CaliWagon31
07-18-2003, 06:58 PM
great trader, kept in touch, sent payment fast, great guy, A+++

p8ntbalr2004
07-23-2003, 07:15 PM
Great trader, FAST payment, kept in touch the whole time, and was very understanding about a post office screw up (turned out ok).

Thanks again bud!
Brett

Benfica4ever
08-04-2003, 09:58 PM
Great buyer
Very easy going and sent the money fast

Recomend him to anyone.

Strider
08-17-2003, 09:39 PM
Good buyer! Good communicatiosn!

rmhawk
09-12-2003, 11:19 AM
Completely trustworthy. I bought a ULE body. Item in perfect condition, as described. Smooth transaction, always in touch with me. Would do business again.

Oh ya, he had no problem with me calling him. We spoke twice over the phone, always real polite and courteous.

Thanks

:D

fire1811
09-19-2003, 06:32 AM
fast payment
easy to communicate with

good guy

RTGuy86
09-19-2003, 10:13 PM
great guy. if i were staying in the sport id def. deal w/ him again. very fast on shipment. dont hesitate.

pointm@n
12-10-2003, 10:57 AM
Very easy to deal with and shipped quickly. Great trader.

Drake
12-12-2003, 04:28 PM
He sold to me:

Jimmyjobob
for 130 shipped ill give you

body with blocks and internals
kapp frame with internals
asa
timing rod
cocking rod

Okay, first off, the cocker is missing hammer springs, and the velocity adjuster. He also did not mention the amount of scratching that the body posesses. The bolt is also missing an O-ring.

He only said that it might need a polish, which I assumed meant it was dirty, not scratched to hell. obvious body wear near the ram mount. ASA was missing the CRUCIAL screw that allows it to be attached to the body.

I sent the money to him on the 2nd, I recieved the package on the 11th of December. He overnighted it, I assume to keep me from waiting any longer.

That's not really cool.

I don't know what happened Jimmyjobob, because you NEVER told me anything that was going on. Maybe if you explained yourself I would understand!

Some of my PMs near the end of the deal were never answered, which ticks me off to no end, because you shouldn't leave me hanging like that, it makes me nervous, which translates into bad feedback.

Honestly, I am dissapointed.

jimmyjobob
12-14-2003, 08:20 PM
first off, you were aware of the missing ivg. as far as the asa screw, i do apologize greatly and will send it out tommorrow, unintended mistake. ill send you a bolt oring. i also threw in an extra feedneck and the pump arm.

as far as your other complaints regarding the scratching, polish means polish. your assuming it was dirty is your own ignorance in the diff between polish and wipe down.

because you sent the money to me on the 2nd doesnt really mean jack ****. you also sent it regular mail. i didnt receive it until the 8th, and then of course you got it on the 11th. do the math. fyi, it was sent priority, not overnight. you obviously dont know the difference.

as far as not keeping in contact, i resent that comment as i kept you updated constantly. i think the fact that your payment didnt get to me as fast as youd like it too, means that you interpret it as not answering you. i mailed you on 2 occasions stating that i had not recvd payment yet. you use the word NEVER in your statement which is a flat lie.

overall my feedback speaks for itself. i am sorry you feel this way. if any one has any worries about my credibility, heres another thread

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12666

coyote
12-23-2003, 05:14 PM
Note to Drake...

Any first class mail sent in December takes a long time to get from A to B. A week to 10 days is normal. It also looks like he is making good on any missing parts. I screwed up that way once myself. I compensated by including an upgraded barrel and a tank.

I think your expectations are kind of high. Did JJB send pics that showed the damage?

Drake
12-23-2003, 09:04 PM
nope. Just a general photo of the gun.

Also, I would like to note that when I tried to gas up the gun, the valve leaked. Upon taking it to my pro-shop, my tech found that first, the valve o-ring was shot to hell, I mean, like a piece of beef, it was butchered. I'm tempted to take a photo of it. Secondly, he had put in a spring that clearly was not a valve spring, it was a bit smaller than a hammer spring, and clearly was not meant for this gun.
There is also a hole tapped in the bottom of the front block that could allow the adding of a guage. The screw that he had put in to plug it, was not even the right size, and leaked like crazy, forcing me to replace it.

The Hammer was also missing a setscrew in the side that locks the lug down to prevent it from backing out. That is also missing, which will force me to either loc-tite it or find a properly threaded and sized screw.

Jimmyjobob, if all your equipment is treated like this, I would put out a strong warning to anyone that would be tempted to buy from him.

Thanks for nothing.

jimmyjobob
12-24-2003, 12:22 AM
first off, no matter what i do or say in this situation is going to please you. i have sent you the items that we spoke of.

i think part of your problem is that a) your an a.ss and b) you nave no clue what you are talking about

for the money that you are spending at this 'pro shop'
youd have been better off buying another marker or something that you understand the workings of.

the set screw under the block was the correct size for your information and i have had to put teflon tape on several ones. does not mean its the wrong size screw.

once again, ill let my feedback speak for itself and have no worries.

Drake
12-24-2003, 06:19 PM
Actually, most of these complaints are not of my own. They are the views of a certified WGP Tech at my local pro shop.

Also, you have resorted to calling me a prick and an ***, which clearly undermines you of any sort of standing. I have never called you any names, even though I would love to vent my frustrations by calling you obsene names. But I retain my civility towards you, while you have not.

Drake
12-24-2003, 06:20 PM
In addition to your comment about spending money at my pro-shop.

I had two options. Leave the autococker as it was, with no springs and damaged seals and no ability to function, or have them replaced.

_Spork_1
12-26-2003, 01:13 AM
great guy, great buyer, very understandable, has great people skills, always a pleasure to talk with.

A++++ trader!!!

crankydan
12-31-2003, 11:43 AM
Great guy to do business with, fast shipping and case was in excellent shape. Thanks again for a great product at a great price.

pointm@n
01-18-2004, 10:56 PM
another great transaction with JB. A+ seller...

adam_61550
08-11-2004, 11:27 AM
Great guy, bought a drop from him and he sent it out asap. Always kept in contact. A++!

MiniSpdRcr
09-04-2004, 08:00 PM
Very fast payment and great communication throught out the whole purchase.

hobbesTZ
09-29-2004, 09:35 PM
Great buyer :clap:

hawpunch
11-18-2004, 02:23 PM
great buyer. very honest and professional. would recommend to any seller.

aloha,

jae park

Dend78
05-16-2005, 09:46 AM
bought his tank thanx a lot man super fast shipment great guy