PDA

View Full Version : automag with boo-yeah worth it???

Supatravis
04-30-2002, 07:15 PM
I have a automag classic and im looking to upgrade so i can get a faster trigger pull and so i wont have to worry about short stroking is the boo-yeah worth all the money?? Or is the another way to satisfy my needs???

Xen
04-30-2002, 07:32 PM
I hear that boo-yahs eat up sears... If I was you and wanted a eltronic frame, I would spend the extra $ for the hyperframe seems like a better trigger

keiphers
04-30-2002, 08:35 PM
I have heard Boo-Yahs can be picky and break. I know of a great exception though. I know someone who has one that works insanely well. It always works, and the trigger pull is amazing. But, I'd say go with the Hyperframe. I actually say go with the Intelliframe though.

FrAuStY
04-30-2002, 09:08 PM
I have seen a mag with a hyperframe and it performed alright... I still eliminated the guy the two rounds we played on opposing teams. I say, as long as you learn to pull the trigger, a manual frame does just fine. I mean if you were looking for a mouse click marker get a bushy or an angel. I say go intelliframe if you get one. I heard that Mako's (Formerly known as Boo-yah), the sear actuator (Solenoid) wears out quickly. Also you may only get about 1000 rounds out of a 9v battery (They eat'em for lunch I heard) I don't know about the hyperframe but the guy who was using the marker said he didn't have any problems with if... AFTER GETTING IT TO WORK! Intelliframe screws right in.. and will allow you about 6-9 rps depending on how well you learn the pull. Anyway.. figured I'd throw my two pennies in. Peace :cool:

blackmag3
04-30-2002, 09:52 PM
i agree with frausty. boo yah grips suck. my friends hyperframe hauls balls but he had to send it in to centerflag to get it to work without leaking. it took them a little over 2 months to send his mag back and from what he says all they did was slightly shorten the on/off pin. the hyperframe to me isnt worth the money. it costs what $300 or so? i'd save that $300 and add $200 more and get my mag converted to an emag. just my thoughts.