PDA

View Full Version : Best Double Trigger.....

SingleShotGabe
05-01-2002, 04:13 PM
Thought I give you my thoughts on the New AGD Intelliframe...

I've tried four Different Double Triggers and I must say WOW....The Intelliframe Rocks !!! I owned the Boo-Yaah...That thing worked when it wanted to....Its IN The Trash Now !!! I have the Benchmark Double, the feel is great But still did not feel right to me so I went ahead and brought the Dye Double...the dye was mega Cool EXCEPT two things the Trigger pull I could never get it to the way I liked it and there was no ON/OFF Safety. The ON/OFF was very important to me because I go to Skirmish alot....the Ref's are always giving me a hard time about not having one !!! Now with the Intelliframe I have the Safety, The best trigger pull ever and I'm now going to head over to Radio Shack and Mod this Sweet Trigger up!!!! A++ To AGD for making this KICK A$$ Trigger !!!

RATM
05-01-2002, 06:41 PM
Please take your Booyah out of the trash and mail it to me. I'll even pay for shipping. ;)

SingleShotGabe
05-01-2002, 08:16 PM
For Real I chucked it....It really sucked !!! I called mako to see if they could help me out....Little to nothing they where of help....they best they could offer was "we'll give you a discount on a new Mako LCD" $15 bucks.....ARE THEY INSANE !!! So I said I would be much happier putting the Boo-Yahh in the trash...taking a $300 dollar loss than spending anymore on another LCD....besides most places can't even let you fully utilize the full auto....

RATM
05-01-2002, 10:34 PM
That was a total waste. I'm sure you could of sold it for something even if it was messed up.

SingleShotGabe
05-02-2002, 07:18 AM
Could've,Should've,would've But Didn't.....It was my satisfaction !!!