PDA

View Full Version : some upgrades?

Snipercmdo2
05-01-2002, 09:12 PM
ok i have a classic with a warp on it. and a nitro tank and drop foward. i was wonder what other upgrades i should get:confused:

madmag21
05-01-2002, 09:20 PM
you need to hook yourself up with the ANS phase 2 valve, on/off pin, and bolt. then the intelliframe. thats what i got on mine and the phase 2 helps it rechage and the intelliframe has good trigger pull so it all works out.

a_malfunction
05-01-2002, 09:37 PM
The ANS parts dont do anything..... they wont necessarily hurt the performance of the gun, but they definitely dont help anything either. Its best to keep the stock parts in and use the money for something else. But it is your money... do with it as you will.

As for upgrades that are worthwhile, get a good barrel (Freak if you can afford it) with some plastic nubbins. And like madmag21 said, the Intelliframe is a great upgrade. You could also look into the Retro valve. It recharges 5x faster than the A.I.R. valve, eliminates shoot-down, makes it harder to short-stroke, and the most important, turns the gun into an RT. The trigger is returned with 2x the force it takes to pull it. It helps you shoot very fast. But it is expensive. To the tune of $300! It all depends on how much money you are willing to spend.

TransMan
05-01-2002, 10:26 PM
dont get any after market parts that are not made by AGD it will void the warrenty first thing u need is a retro valve there only $200 if u trade in ur old valve