PDA

View Full Version : Frames

lloyd_kinky
05-02-2002, 06:05 PM
All prices aside, what is the best trigger frame for a mag, and for performance on a mechanical frame, assume the 'mag has a RetroValve. For all, assume that they are set up perfect and all bugs are worked out. Now, VOTE!

BTW, sorry if this poll has already been conducted, but I want to start fresh after Intelliframe was released. That, and I was too lazy to search first to find out. Thanks

FrAuStY
05-02-2002, 06:14 PM
What happened to the Z-grip? I don't use it.. but I've heard people like them. I'll go with intelliframe since I fell in love with it. But before it came out I was looking at the z-grip. If and when they get the intelli-z's I'll prolly hook that up. I'm all about being comfortable.. if you're not comfortable.. you're itchy.. and off beat etc.
The z-grip looks most comfortable for up front guys. The ones who'll have to get low. Anyway.. my intelliframe just rocks period. Very comfortable with blade trigger.. ike a handle full of luvin. Any way, I voted intelli.. PEACE :cool:

lloyd_kinky
05-02-2002, 06:17 PM
My bad, I forgot all about the Z-grip. My apoligies, it wasn't intentional, as I have gone so far as thinking about stuffing the Hyperframe guts into a Z-grip. I think the Z's ergonomics would be schweeeeet matched up with a mouse click trigger.

FrAuStY
05-02-2002, 06:27 PM
Its still a mechanical trigger.. it allows you to hook your hopper up to the trigger so it agitates with everytrigger pull. The intelli-z will be just that. Now... you can edit the post and put the z-grip on there for those of them who will vote it :)

rifleman
05-02-2002, 06:32 PM
For the kinda money your looking to put into your gun I'd say Emag buddy :)

Adam

lloyd_kinky
05-02-2002, 06:38 PM
It won't let me edit the poll, it says moderators only.

blackmag3
05-02-2002, 07:40 PM
my vote is for the intelliframe. i wouldn't get any E grip for a mag. just save up for an emag or get your mag converted to an emag. and the benchy (no offense to those who like it) sucks. it has lots of trigger play both side to side and the trigger pull on it is overly long. the stock grip isn't comfortable to me but its trigger pull is shorter than the benchy. all things considered the intelliframe is the best grip for a mag in my opinion. plus the blade trigger is so sexy.

minimag187
05-02-2002, 09:51 PM
I voted for the hyperframe, it only costed $250 from predator-paintball.com and my minimag at pbgear.com for $279, which is a total of $529, and that is almost half the price of the emag. I have an intellframe too, thinking of getting a retro valve and using the intelli/retro combo and switching for the style of play to the hyperframe. Anyways, peace.

Xzion
05-02-2002, 11:46 PM
I put in an unoffical vote for Z-Grip! its the best of all IMO, though, for your poll, I voted Intelliframe, as it would have to be my second choice. :)

Also, making an Electo Z-Grip would require some big modifications to the grip, as the solonid would be pulling in the wrong direction if you put it into the grip like you would a 'regular' frame.

lloyd_kinky
05-03-2002, 07:53 AM
The Electro-Z is just a dream of mine. If anything, I'd prolly have to mill out my own "Z-type-grip" to accomodate the electronics. I doubt I'll actually sit down and do it. lol

rjvemt1
05-03-2002, 11:16 AM
ive got a hyperframe but if anybody ever made an 'electro-z' i would scoop one up immediatly! great idea lloyd! you should suggest that in its own thread!

lala
05-03-2002, 09:18 PM
O ya baby its all about stock but the older metal ones, there the best:D

Xzion
05-04-2002, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by lala
O ya baby its all about stock but the older metal ones, there the best:D

But the Composite grip frames can hold up a mazda! you can't dispute that evidence for the composite frames durability ;) :p

RATM
05-05-2002, 03:01 PM
I'd vote for Z-grip but since it was left out, i won't vote.

Krazy Ivan
05-09-2002, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Xzion

But the Composite grip frames can hold up a mazda!

lol

joeyjoe367
05-10-2002, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Xzion

But the Composite grip frames can hold up a mazda! you can't dispute that evidence for the composite frames durability ;) :p

either that, or the crappiness of mazda's :D

automagruss
05-11-2002, 03:09 PM
i have used the z-grip for about 3 months. i have definatly
noticed that my wrist no longer gets sore since i switched

Xzion
05-12-2002, 10:28 AM
joeyjoe367; lol! Good one :D

mag-nanamus
06-13-2002, 01:22 AM
you also forgot the auto-response. I've tried most on the list and like it best. at least as fast as rt never a problem.

paintbattler
06-13-2002, 09:18 PM
any frame from AGD is good. any frame not from AGD is bad

Tyril
06-16-2002, 10:07 AM
Autoresponse all the way, baby! =)

-Mike

RT_Luver
06-16-2002, 01:45 PM
intelliframe NO DOUBT(the group is cool too;) )