PDA

View Full Version : Which nitro tank should I buy??

InvisibleBill
05-02-2002, 06:31 PM
I bought a minimag a little while ago, and now I want to buy nitro, since it will work better, but what kinda tank should I get? I was going to buy the Flatline, but I don't think I can wait that long since it will be getting cold pretty soon (stupid weather). What is a good, relatively cheap 3000 psi tank for a stock minimag? Thanks!

lloyd_kinky
05-02-2002, 07:01 PM
I have had no problems with my CrossFire 68/3000 Fiberwrap, and you could prolly fing those for like 150 or something. I play front and almost never shoot long strings, so I can't tell ya much about shootdown.

Also, I have recently seen Nitro Ducks fro like 209, or around there. They are great tanks, too.

Happy Buying. It's only money!!

blackmag3
05-02-2002, 07:32 PM
aci bulldog tanks are cheap. $89 at paintballgear.com for a 47/3k i think they aren't fiber wrapped tanks. the newer bulldogs are made easier to work on. by work on i mean changing simple rings for the tank without need to seperate the tank from the reg. not sure how good of a tank it is but mine worked well for me before i sold it.

also , paintballgear has a sale on 47/3000 crossfire fixed output tanks for $69.99. i've never used a crossfire tank so i don't know if they are good or bad.