PDA

View Full Version : warp feed questions????

dyerules
05-06-2002, 07:44 PM
I'm almost definetly going to get a warp and I have a few questions. First off where's the best place to buy it from??? I have a automag classic hopper left(i'm a righty)and i have a z-grip. Will the extended feed plug come w/ the warp so i can hook it up??? Will i have to get extened screws for by bottomline??? How long will the 9 volt last?? Also what do i have to do as far as getting it ready to put on and play w/??? Can somewone also explain the jumpewrs to me cause i don't understand them??? I spent forever doing a search and i can't seem to find the post that explains exactly how to prep your warp feed, such as running it and such. also what maintanence is required and what about oiling the disks or something like that???

Thanks in advance,
Vince

hitech
05-07-2002, 01:01 PM
First, you're better off with a hopper right with the warp. You can use the hopper left, you'll just need to run the hose around to the bottom of the powerfeed. Yes, the extended powerfeed plug comes with the warp. Yes, you will have to get extended screws for the flatline (I believe they are 10/32). Setting it up really is as simple as reading the instructions (yow can read them online ahead of time if you want). Make sure you perform the motor break in procedure. Set the dwell jumpers (see the instructions) so the warp turns 1/4 of a turn when you fire the marker. Also, make sure you use a quality 9 volt battery. You only need to oil the disks if you are going to use dry paint. Just put a little goo from a broken paintball on your finger, place you gooed finger in the hole where the revy goes and press the prime switch (to make the warp spin). That's about it. :D

Here is the link to the Warp manual:

http://store.airgun.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=17&Product_ID=97&CATID=6