PDA

View Full Version : AGDROB plz help!!! (again)

Armegeddon
05-11-2002, 08:50 AM
Ok, sorry to bug you again man, but I'm having a problem with my RT. I am experiencing leaking from the rear of the gun and can't get it to stop. I've replaced every seal, adjusted the velocity like crazy, and nothing works. What should I do man? Any help is greatly appreciated! :confused:

a_malfunction
05-11-2002, 09:36 AM
Rear of the gun? Can you be more specific?

virus
05-11-2002, 12:50 PM
also is it an old style RT or the newer RTPro.....

if old style check the orings on the banjo bolt if they are fine make sure that it is tight... and not just finger tight use a hex key to make sure.... if its loose it leaks whenever you gas it up

Armegeddon
05-12-2002, 01:20 PM
The RT is the old style, and it's not any orings because I replaced every one of them in the entire gun after it started to leak. The banjo bolt is in tight also. The leak is coming from in between the valve and the rail of the gun at the back and through one of the two port holes in the rear of the gun on the rail. Hope this helps you figure it out.

StangRacer
05-12-2002, 01:49 PM
Had the same problem with my old school RT with leaking out of one of the port holes. Used good old Teflon tape and it stopped the leak. As for the other leak, I would check to make sure the valve pin O-ring is seated correctly the small one in the Black half of the Regulator Body, sometimes it gets stuck in the Regulator Seat Holder, it sounds like you have the same leaks I had when I bought my RT used. Hope this helps.

RobAGD
05-12-2002, 07:20 PM
If its leaking in one of the back 2 rail air passage holes you need to send it to agd to be serviced.

Those plug are not user removable. The side plug you can use 545 to seal up ( I hate Teflon tape )

-Robert