PDA

View Full Version : massachusetts players

sharpshooter1286
04-20-2003, 03:10 PM
any massachusetts players out there? if so how far away are you from boston or a town called abington

virus
04-21-2003, 12:08 AM
myself... other end of the state... did make it into your nexk of the woods once to play at gloabal before they closed..... at any rate to find the rest of us.... look at the top of this fourms page... there is a link for AONE3 (AO new england 3) it is this coming weekend at cape cod paintball.... the rest of the info is in there

-

jdev
04-21-2003, 11:53 AM
sharpshooter,

i live in a small town called marshfield, bout 20 minutes or so away from abington. do i hear a get together coming on?

Riot[Z-Grip]
04-21-2003, 11:57 AM
Hey man! I'm in Hanson, so I'm only like 5-10 mins away from you. Where do you usually play?

-Riot

jdev
04-21-2003, 12:00 PM
given my lack of lisence (the state of massachusettes decided that it would be best that I dont have one for failure to pay a citation) i go where the closest field to me is, and rides will go... this usually leaves me at paintball heaven in bridgewater. I like their field, decent..

only other field I have played at in MA was at the P&L indoor field in randolph. that was ok, if you like sawdust and cement under your feet.

I am looking into playing at the field in whitman, setup by global park paintball. its an indoor field, though i am not a huge fan of indoor environments, i would still like to check it out for a local field to hang out at.

jdev
04-21-2003, 12:01 PM
btw.. I will be found at Paintball heaven this saturday from 1-4. the company I work for was nice enough to pay for the entire company to play paintball for the afternoon.. of course I organized this fiasco :)

lgavin
04-23-2003, 10:14 PM
i live in sudbury mass and i have no clue where abington is or how far away from sudbury it is.

jdev
04-23-2003, 10:39 PM
sudbury is definately a journey..

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&do=nw&ct=NA&1y=US&1a=&1p=&1c=abington&1s=ma&1z=&2y=US&2a=&2p=&2c=sudbury&2s=ma&2z=&lr=2&x=44&y=8

jdev
04-23-2003, 10:44 PM
hrmm..

just how many AO Members are in the MA area?

headcase
04-23-2003, 10:59 PM
I'm from Mass, but unfortunately stuck elsewhere.........It's cool to see some South Shore people. I graduated Hanover High class of '95

sharpshooter1286
04-24-2003, 05:46 PM
yea i usually go to paintball heaven and went to global every weekend before it closed because of the quality and prices of the park... i have been to the ultimate paintball indoor field in whitman and it is a decent field, its clean, but not to good for big groups.

happy to see so many players near me :D

jdev
04-24-2003, 05:49 PM
sharpshooter,

i talked to one of the owners of the field in whitman, I may start reffing there

:)

sat nights, that field is open till 10 at night.. BONUS!

speedballjunky
11-21-2003, 05:19 PM
Worcester here. i have no idea how that is in relation to all you other people but me and my friend want to start a team. or even just get some fellow AO goers together.
-Simon-
sdb@wpi.edu
aim: WPIhateschool

jdev
11-22-2003, 01:50 AM
simon, if youre interested, me and dansim (and possibly mossman) will be down @ Cape Cod Paintball in bourne on sunday.

www.capecodpaintball.com for directions.

speedballjunky
11-22-2003, 07:04 AM
oh man. i would love too, but i am getting certified for SCUBA diving this weekend up on the north shore. me and my friend are itching to play real bad so hopefully some time soon.

Anthraxx
11-23-2003, 02:13 AM
Westfield here and its a long drive for me.

lidocaine
07-04-2008, 12:49 PM
Alright 5 year old thread but Im curious to see what fields you all are frequenting? I go to fox4paintball, but am looking into playmonsterpaintball.com , those are the cheapest and best I could find. Fox 4 if you get a VIp pass its 150 bucks, for 10 entries, if you get another one they bring it down to 100 bucks for 10 entries, and that includes all day air, cant beat that. Monster looks good too, 60 a case (not bad, its dxs blaze) FPO, fields look sick and they have a military discount which'll save me atleast 5-10bucks depending on what I get.

Dorian Feyd
07-08-2008, 04:36 PM
I'm from Wilmington. I have a level 5 classic and I'm just building a Tac-one with E-mag lowers. I play for Mass Casualty paintball scenario team. I play at Canobie, Fox 4, Friendly fire , OSG among others. I contribute on BT Warrior, Feyd..........

Sumthinwicked
07-08-2008, 06:14 PM
im in ct but close enough where my team wants to play at fox4 so if you see specops ghille and a hot longbow ask if its me!

Sumthinwicked
07-08-2008, 06:42 PM
Shoot me a pm or post here if you go I'd love to see a longbow, don't think I've ever seen one in person.
come visit im im norwich area 395 exit 80e putfile.com/sumthinwicked in my toys for my baby

chafnerjr
07-21-2008, 05:48 AM
Will anyone here be playing the oct 18th scenario at fox4? I'll be driving down from the NH outback with a few Mag toting friends for the Stargate scenario. :cheers:

dark blade
08-15-2008, 11:15 AM
im from the worcester MA area... but moving down to CT for college so i am gonna be right in the middle of everyone here

I play Fox4 for scenarios but was not able to make it to the last one.

Keep an eye out for me, i'll be the only kid there wearing a proteus II haha

but i wear camo xsv pants, have a tac 8 on my thigh, and rock a warp left e-tac (thanks to sumthingwicked for the body)

i hope to be at the october one but who knows

Sumthinwicked
08-15-2008, 02:58 PM
now u have to come visit since ur close ;)

TwilightG
08-15-2008, 03:24 PM
Hey, I'm from Rhode Island.
In true RI fashion, I have yet to go to another pb field outside of the state :rolleyes:
I normally play at a somewhat small field in the southern end of RI. It's a decent place but the crowd/games are generally all the same.

I'm very interested in playing at other fields this fall. It would be cool to meet a few AO'ers too! (it would be nice to see more than just one mag owner at a field too)

Not sure if I'll make it to the Fox4 scenario or not. I might try to get up there some weekend beforehand just to get a feel for the place and the players that go there.

Sumthinwicked
08-15-2008, 03:40 PM
twi im in norwich ct but i am close enough to groton/ mystic on 95 area where im close to you ... i play in marlbrough ct its a tad hall maybe 40 mins from me but if you ever wanted to meet up there or in groton for the day and ride with me on some sat or sun let me know

Zone Drifter
08-29-2008, 03:58 PM
I'm from Torrington, CT, but I usually always play at Fox4 scenarios. Might not this next one though since I'm very low on cash. Who knows, might be there, might not.

grEnAlEins
09-04-2008, 06:05 PM
I am moving to Boston tomorrow. I';; be in Boston proper, right across the street from the Northeastern campus (where I'll be starting grad school on Wednesday). Maybe I'll decide to bring a marker with me... :ninja: