PDA

View Full Version : If you're going to Paintball Sam's this weekend, READ THIS!!!

deathstalker
04-30-2003, 06:18 PM
Guys, I ordered my paint at about 4:00 this afternoon and after getting yelled at by Nikki for waiting until the last minute, she told me that I was pre-ordering the 500th(!!!) case. Do the math: one MILLION paintballs have been pre-ordered.

She asked me to try and spread the word that if you will be playing with friends, please try to carpool. She said that one thing people don't consider is parking at one of the rest areas along the tollway or somewhere else close to the field and taking one car from there.

I know what she means; I'll be bringing upwards of 12 people with me but because we all come from different areas, we'll have at least 5 cars with us (including vans and trucks that take up even more room). I'll be making contact with them tonight to make sure everyone understands this is actually a serious situation.

PLEASE do Nikki a favor and do your best to decrease the amount of space you will require by packing as many people and as much gear into as few cars as you can. Without the hard work of the staff at Sam's, we wouldn't have so many people to shoot.:D Let's try to make the event hassle-free for them by carpooling.

If you want to try and hook up with me, I plan on being there as close to the opening as possible. Feel free to post here or send me a PM. I come from the NW side of Chicago and would love to have some company. If you want to try and hook up with other AO'ers, please use this thread to plan rides.

Oh yeah, she also made sure I knew that Tom usually doesn't show up until noon and only if the sun is out. What a wuss.;) I'll be there rain or shine, baby!

AutomagRT1483
04-30-2003, 10:42 PM
500 hundred cases, just think, two of them are mine. Hewh! Anyways I got 6 total, myself included, all piling into one van so were doing Nikki a favor. Besides, I don't want her calling naughty words again.;)

Scooter/Cootie
05-02-2003, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by AutomagRT1483
Besides, I don't want her calling naughty words again.;)

Nope, thats usually reserved for the staff! :D

AutomagRT1483
05-02-2003, 07:22 PM
true true. but not unless you manage to get her out of the diablo trailer when its really cold out. She called me a bastard for that. ;)