PDA

View Full Version : IPPC - Looking for MA area Rec / Outlaw players

Patron God of Pirates
05-02-2003, 10:53 AM
A group of friends and I have recently taken what we originally envisioned as a team and turned it into a paintball club of sorts; The Ice Pirates Paintball Club.

We play Rec / Outlaw most of the time and recognize that the majority of Paintballers do as well. It's tough to get a people together on a regular basis who can all afford to pay field fees and buy field paint.

At present there are only about ten of us who consistently play. In the interest of playing bigger games at more diverse locations, more often, we are organizing so that we can plan bigger Outlaw type events (in places we either own or have permission to play).

The idea is that it's simply more fun to play against a larger number of people, and not just the same four to six guys all the time.

This is not a recruitment drive. Right now we are still just looking for people to play. If you've got friends who want to play, we are always happy to lend out equipment. We've got a few out of use Tippmanns, a cache of Co2 tanks and a few extra sets of goggles.

Drop me a PM or post here if you are interested to know when / where we are playing next (as early as this weekend 05 / 04).

-Thanks for your time

-Patron

jdev
05-02-2003, 12:35 PM
color me interested.

:)

Patron God of Pirates
05-05-2003, 04:02 PM
IPPC playing this weekend just over the border in NH. About 10 minutes from the Pheasant Lane Mall in Nashua.

40 Acres of private property, Gas and Paint available nearby at X-Fire.

30 people + already. Mostly newbs.

PM me before Thursday and I'll make sure you get the details.

speedballjunky
12-01-2003, 06:58 PM
im interested! where and when? im in worcester

Abarsai
04-21-2005, 03:13 PM
I am very interested! Give me a phone number to call or I can pm you mine. I live in North Brookfield and I know of about 10 or so guys that play. We usually play every Saturday but the bigger the game the better! Also let me know if need help on a field. I have made many bunkers and fields and would love to help out. I can probably get a couple guys to help on the fields besides me. Let me know ASAP about how to contact you!

Thanks!