PDA

View Full Version : RT Pro questions....help....plz?

Deadpool3
09-03-2001, 05:03 PM
Being new to this gun I have a couple questions. When I bought this gun, all I did was connect the hose to the max flow and set the input pressure to 700. In another topic I read about a proconnect fitting. What is that and do I need it?

Second someone said something about the rt pro needing a HP kit for the max-flow...I bought my max-flow used and am not sure if it has a HP kit, how can you tell?

Last, I was wondering how many shots I should get from my 68/3k tank.

thanx for time

------------------
RT Pro, 68/3k Max Flow

mykroft
09-03-2001, 08:21 PM
A pro-connect is just a fancy Quick disconnect, You don't need it. Your Max-Flow will have the HP springs in it if it is happy putting 6-800psi into the marker, the LP ones don't like going over about 400 output. You should get 6-700 shots off a 68/3k bottle.

------------------
Mykroft Holmes IV
------------------
My Mags:
CF11023, Classic Feed, 16" CP .689, 14" JnJ Stainless, Ring trigger, WGP Reg, Diamond Labs Ti Reg Adjuster.

VV00614(Valve)/VV00423(reg), Black Teflon HR Powerfeed, 16" SP AA,14" JnJ Ceramic, AGD Intelliframe Blade, Benchy Crossfire cradle/on-off, black foregrip, Macroline.
PMI 48/3K Preset HPA

"There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch" R.A.Heinlein - 'The Moon is a Harsh Mistress'

Deadpool3
09-04-2001, 05:12 AM
hmmm...I was kinda hoping i was doing something wrong b/c whenever i shut my tank off and shoot the remaining air out, it still reads that there is 200 psi going into the gun. In order to get this down to zero i have to unscrew my tank and screw it back on, but then the o-ring on the nitro tank breaks. any ideas?

thanx for any help u can give.

------------------
RT Pro, 68/3k Max Flow

Puckz
09-06-2001, 01:33 PM
When you turn off the air supply and try and shoot all the air out you won't be able to get it all out before the gun stops working. Try a using a slide check if you really want to get it all out.

Deadpool3
09-06-2001, 05:31 PM
yes, i understand but once the tank is turned off and i shoot all the remaining air, then it stays at 200 and if i let it sit there it will start going up. one time it went up to 800 psi.