• automagsUK.com: Classic and RT Tech Guide

There are two different types of aftermarket parts, those that work and those that dont do anything or even hinder performance.

Barrels -
    Like with any other marker a good barrel can go a long way, dont think it's the first upgrade you need though, the stock mag barrel is great.

Bodies -
    To my knowledge there is only AGD bodies and the Zbody.(Since I dont believe you can purchase the micro mag bodies alone) I dont recommend the Zbody as it is a pain to get it to accept the level 10 and it's debatable whether it even works or not. If your looking for a custom body, AGD sales the Slug body which many people and companies have turned into some nice looking stuff. Look into it since it has the same inner dimensions as the AGD mag bodies, it will not cause tolerance issues.

Rails and Splash Kits -
    There is the Omega rail that I've seen problems with. Eclipse and someone else used to make entire kits that worked ok and looked nice but good luck finding one. There are more rails out there but I have no hands on with them.

Valves and On/Off Assemblies -
    All those "Quick Charger" and "8 hole mod" valves along with all the "reactor" and "mega-flow" on/off tops and assemblies dont do squat but waste your money.

Bolts -
    Same deal, none of them do squat but the level 10 - If you dont have one, Get one.

Trigger Frames -
    Aside from what is made by AGD, there is the Benchmark frame which works ok. There are the Dye and Powerlyte frames which are so out of tolerancethey are not covered under warranty - dont get them. There is a few more mechanical frames but I have no personal experience with them. As far as electronic frames there is two options, the Mako - Boo-yah frame and the CenterFlag - Hyperframe. Between the two, I'd prefer the Hyperframe. It has a small solenoid for the amount of force needed to run the mag or RT plus the dwell is very short so for the longest time, this frame gave a lot of trouble to mag users. Ever since the release of the ULT however, the hyperframe is very doable. Since the ULT reduces the amount of force needed to pull the trigger by just over 3x, the small solenoid now works a lot better. Plus, centerflag sales newer frames that have an adjustable dwell time(I believe they will upgrade your existing frame). One drawback is an unadjustable trigger, you can get a different microswitch installed by CenterFlag though.

Foregrips, Drops, and Regulators -
    It's all personal preference but dont add any more Regs to your mag set-up.

Misc -
    If you have a ULE body, that feedneck is Angel threaded, there are a bunch of different kinds out there so go ahead and get one if your unhappy with the stock one. I'd advise to only use AGD detents though.

As far as tourny locks go, I personally believe they are a thing of the past, I dont believe anyone enforces them and I dont see why they ever did. They were only for the A.I.R. valves, all other valves couldn't use them.

**When finding out about a part, be sure and specify if you need it for the Mag, RT or RTP.