• Aluminum Automag RT Classic Bodies

Prototype parts for both versions have been made and tested and now its time to start the pre-order! I will only be doing ONE run of these bodies and only in a pre-order.

We need to sell a combined total of 15 bodies to make this run happen. Bodies will take aprox 6-8 weeks to machine..

Paypal your despoit to camarogod98@hotmail.com >>>MAKE SURE YOU INCLUDE YOUR AO NAME AND WHAT YOU ARE BUYING WITH YOUR PAYMENT...VERY IMPORTANT.....Rail milling and barrel autococker threading service can be done at any time...you can send those parts to me now if you like....PM me for details.

You must paypal me a deposit to get your name on the list.....Mailing me your deposit in the form of a money order is fine also! PM me for details

Aluminum Automag RT classic body...(this body only works on the original automag rt and will not work on any other automag.)....$200 ($50 down to get on the preorder list)
    This is a direct bolt on body and uses the stock RT valve.
    Body Features:
    -Vertical feed threaded for use with angel feednecks
    -Dual angel detents
    -Uses autococker barrels
    -less than half the weight of the stock body for serious weight reduction!!!!!!!

Aluminum Automag RT classic body...for use with X valve.....$200($50 down to get on the preorder list)
    -Dual angel detents
    -Uses autococker barrels
    -using this body with ULE rail milling and an x valve cuts 11oz. off the weight of the gun!!!!!!
    -Included special adapter bushing for rail and grip frame.
    -Requires the below ULE rail milling

ULE milling for classic RT rail....this milling is necessary to make the classic RT accept the X valve. reduces the weight of the rail by 30%..(you can send your rails at anytime....I can also mill your automag RT rail even if you dont want an aluminum body)....$50

Autococker barrel threading service for twist lock barrels.....$35
    For those that have special anno barrels and would like to get them threaded to fit their new body

Shipping:$12

ULE Bodies for Emag and automag with RT style front.
    Body Features:
    -Dual angel detents
    -Uses autococker barrels
    -$200

Bodies do not include feednecks or detents. Pre-order down payment is non refundable (money is used to buy material, supplies to manufacture parts)....You can sell your spot to someone else if need be.