• FAQ for buying a Karta or Dallara body kits.

If you are looking to get a Karta or Dallara body kit from Deadlywind (me), Here is what you will need to know and do-

#1) You will need an AGD "sluggo" to start with. I do not stock them right now, so you will have to acquire one. As of the time of this writing, RogueFactor has some available.
    #2) If you want a Karta body kit, you will also need to send in an RTPro or Emag rail. I do not have any in stock.
    #3) If you want a Dallara body kit, I have AM/MM rails here, so no need to send in a rail.
    #4) I can not sell a Karta rail by itself. Please do not ask to buy one by itself.

Costs:
    Karta body and rail machining and buffing/polishing services run $170. You supply the Slug body and an RTPro or Emag rail.
    Dallara body and rail machining and buffing/polishing services run $160. You supply the Slug body only.
    I can ULE any rail for $20.
    Insured shipping back to you is a flat $10.
    Payment is due when your body kit is done and ready to ship back to you. I accept Paypal and CC payments.
    When shipping the Slug to me, please include a note with the package with your name and contact (name, email, address, phone, etc) and what you want to have done (Karta, Dallara, ULE rail milling, etc).

I can strip ano from rails if need be, but might take a bit longer. I do not offer any anodizing service at this time. You will get "raw" polished aluminum parts.

Your turnaround time can be from 1 to 3 months. This is no longer my main thing that I do, so they get worked on as I get the free time.

*************EDIT 12/02/07***********

Effective immediately, ALL DW mag body machining services listed above will double in price. This includes machining and ULE. Shipping will stay at $10. See my post #22 below for more details.

This article was originally published in forum thread: FAQ for buying a Karta or Dallara body kits. started by nicad View original post
    Comments 1 Comment
      Dark Side -
      So, are you milling again?