• bunny5

by Published on 06-09-2013 04:59 PM

AO: Every few years a community member attempts to compile a list of serial numbers for the different types products AGD has. I realized posting valve information into a forum post so another editor can change the original post just doesn't work.

I figured AO could use a shared document to compile the information into a sortable spreadsheet to keep the information organized and up to date. I would like to continue the community project just like Xmagworld and Pblegion have done in the past, but this time we use a shared document so anyone on Automags.org can freely post their valve information without having someone else do it for them.

I'm trusting the community to come together and work on a project without having to worry about someone trying to delete information so please NO TROLLS.

Currently only SFL, CnC, and STD (Euros) E-mags are on the list. Feel free to help edit the spreadsheet if you would like to add more markers to the list!!!

AO Serial Number Registration:

• Recent Posts

Cyco-Dude

my first emag

always unscrew the sear pin screw before taking the rail off the grip frame. make sure the mode selector switch is installed in the correct orientation.

Cyco-Dude Today, 05:22 PM Go to last post
    Ailia

my first emag

Only real gotcha I ran into with emag lowers is make sure the sear moves freely with gravity before you tighten them down, they're really picky in terms

Ailia Today, 04:37 PM Go to last post
    athomas

barrel kits, correct bore. idk

The reason you get better shot to shot consistency is because you are eliminating or at least reducing one of the variables, which is the control bore.

athomas Today, 04:34 PM Go to last post