• bunny5

by Published on 06-09-2013 04:59 PM

AO: Every few years a community member attempts to compile a list of serial numbers for the different types products AGD has. I realized posting valve information into a forum post so another editor can change the original post just doesn't work.

I figured AO could use a shared document to compile the information into a sortable spreadsheet to keep the information organized and up to date. I would like to continue the community project just like Xmagworld and Pblegion have done in the past, but this time we use a shared document so anyone on Automags.org can freely post their valve information without having someone else do it for them.

I'm trusting the community to come together and work on a project without having to worry about someone trying to delete information so please NO TROLLS.

Currently only SFL, CnC, and STD (Euros) E-mags are on the list. Feel free to help edit the spreadsheet if you would like to add more markers to the list!!!

AO Serial Number Registration:

• Recent Posts

Pyrate Jim

So...How's it going?

So now you admit to telling lies to substantiate your ridiculous claims, while calling everyone else a liar?
    ING-SOC must be proud of you.

Pyrate Jim Today, 02:37 PM Go to last post
    Nobody

So...How's it going?

Well, I don't have to show you anything. This isn't a list, this was just proving you wrong. You asked for a court case in which a jury found him guilty

Nobody Yesterday, 08:03 PM Go to last post
    Pyrate Jim

So...How's it going?

Very common, apparently. Show me uncommon, higher than average.

Except the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade.

One

Pyrate Jim Yesterday, 07:09 PM Go to last post