• Frizzle Fry

by Published on 08-05-2013 12:21 PM
    Article Preview

Pro-Team Products MicroMag Identification Guide

This guide is intended for educational purposes; to properly identify the various generations of MicroMag and understand their compatibility with various parts and accessories. My hope is that this will help MicroMag owners and potential buyers, as well as helping sellers to properly list their MicroMag. Every variety and style of MicroMag is listed, first the Pro-Team Products factory models by generation, then various modified models and clones below. Images and text are property of the artist/author; feel free to save this for personal use, but please ask before reproducing in print or online.

• Recent Posts

Nobody

So...How's it going?

Or, not hear me out, or we can talk about how the "Billionaire" Donnie trump can't pay his bills. I know, not the 1st time for that. He has

Nobody Today, 10:49 PM Go to last post
    Nobody

So...How's it going?

How else do you fix a problem? Teachers quitting because they can't make a living or school's don't glhave the necessary tools to give their students

Nobody Today, 10:32 PM Go to last post
    Pyrate Jim

So...How's it going?

How very democratic. More money and taxpayer funded resources thrown at a problem not dependent on finance.

From a movie I saw years

Pyrate Jim Today, 04:48 PM Go to last post