Look who you are talking about.
I'll hold up shipping until I get it figured out, hang onto your frame for now. I'm leaning towards there being a difference between either my V2 and
I sent payment VIA snail mail for pneumag blade trigger, should get it any day. Should I send you my vert frame? Or just wait to see if you can get