Originally posted by PRPB
Ok from me taking out the battery from my warpfeed so much. I ended up breaking the wire off the board. So I decided to put an on/off switch on my warpfeed and i hook up the intellifeed. Now I have some problems.
When I first tested it worked fine, but the sensor was still on. So then I removed the one jumper and got it to stop. So I tested it again everything was fine. The intellilink works and the switch work. So then I go inside so we can start on my other warp.
I went to look at mine to see something, but then I touched my warp i was hot at the battery compartment. So I took out the battery, which was hot as hell. I then looked over everything. All the wires where soldered to the right spots and there are no wires touching. (NOTE: It only gets hot when the switch is off)
After all this is when I took the jumper out to stop the sensor. So after the sensor jumper was out. I put the battery back in and the battery was no longer getting hot. So I figured I was fix. So I went to try it again, but the battery was dead. So I put another one in and it warmed up again, but nothing like the first time. So I thought it was fixed again. Then about ten minutes later the second battery was dead.
So today I tried it again. I put the battery in and it all works, but the battery started heating up again. SO I just took it out. I'm now lost and have no idea what the problem can be.
Anyone have an idea?