Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mini AO Day So Cali (PICTURE INTENSIVE)!!!!!!

WarBUCKs Guest
    Alright everyone, I have added Sean D Ramones Pictures for everyone to check out. They are good and missed some of the people that I didn't get to take pictures of!

Rob WarBUCks

Hey SoCal AOers. I had a blast although I had my gremlins following me thoughout the day. My mag started acting up in the second game and by the third game was totally out. but I got it fixed when I got home with some suggestions from Gibby - Thanks. The rest of the day I played with my newly acquired cocker and must have hit my goggles a dozen times with the back block, but it was all good.

It was a pleasure meeting all of you. I am looking forward to the next game. The pix are great but next time Rob and Sean you really have to join us.

Sean. GREAT Picture thanks.
    I posted my pictures up on my site crediting you sean, if thats okay with you. If theres a problem, e-mail me ASAP.

stephen
    www.protografy.com
    Nuff Said...

DiRTyBuNNy68: I think it looks like what would happen if a Timmy and a Angel LCD had sex...

Thumbs up

nice shots from Saturday. Can't wait to have more if there is any from either of you guys.

Question Question!!!!!!!!!!

How do you guys get it so you have a picture in your signature??? I am confused on how to do it can you help please?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by No sKiLLz
    You guyz r making me out to be a dirty cheater. If I'm hit, call me out! If someone tells me to check myself I do. I can't feel a hit on the hopper or pack.

AAAWWWW I didn't call you a cheater, I was just poking fun. I get hit on the hopper alot and don't realize it until after the game.

I'm not sure when I got hit that last game. I think Bulldog said the hopper hit was after I shot Tati, which Bulldog brought up a good point. I couldn't win that one. If I shoot her, I'm a dirty monster, but if I don't, I get eliminated by a little girl. I really am sorry, but I have to give her mad props for having the guts to take the graveyard. That is a hard spot to get to.

Tati is tuff! She's there to play like everyone else so don't feel bad about shooting her. Like Leatherpants said, she had a blast and enjoyed herself tremendously. I think I was more scared for her than she was for herself. LOL BTW, don't let her hear you call her a little girl, she'll make you pay for that one!

We all had a lot of fun and can't wait for the next game.

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

Originally posted by steph3nlim

n' albert, where do you live? I'm always down to find people to play AGAINST, maybe i could hook you up with a ride... afterall, you knew me before i ever knew you somehow.

stephen
    www.protografy.com
    i live in fullerton in orange county, what city do you live in? if you live far from me, you dont have to take me. ill probably try to meet you at the field. btw, did you buy a season pass for mthigh?

yeah..M8trixboi..save up...we're gonna be doing this again in like 6 weeks or so...just check in ever so often (if you don't end up hanging around AO all that often)...

Originally posted by m8trixboi

i live in fullerton in orange county, what city do you live in? if you live far from me, you dont have to take me. ill probably try to meet you at the field. btw, did you buy a season pass for mthigh?
    debating whether i should go to mt high or bear...
    did you? cause if you didn't, we can get a mass order

stephen

sorry this is getting off topic, but what is mass order? how many ppl do you need for a mass order. and no, i didnt buy one yet.

a mass order is when a whole group of people go in on an order and usually places give you a deal the more you order.

is anyone headin to sc this sat?

I should be if my Trix is ready..i need NS to do a pimp trigger job like on yours, M8trixboi...

yo guys, if you guys want, you guys can head out to Jugnle Island. I'll be playing the Best in the West series there from Team Storm, come by and check us out. Or even play there, the air is free all day.

stephen

Warbucks and I are not sure yet but we might be going to SC on Sunday. Depends on Warbucks getting his Lasoya and paycheck or not.

cool cool cool...well..NS...I'm off all next week so just tell me a time and place and I'll be there..

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag Guest
    Hey guys...Duke, me and another buddy of ours are shooting to try out adrenaline in murrieta some where towards the end of September on a Friday night...any one wanna roll?

I could definitely do that..

USAF, Where is this place at? Isn't it around Jungle Island? If so I might be down to play. Just lmk when.
    Sorry, I'm old

Bad_Knees Guest

Talking I'm down!!!

Flyboy,

Let me know when you roll!

BK

Lightbulb

should be good that weekend, lots of teams goign down to San Diego to play the 7 man

... especially me

probably meaning i can't go...

stephen

why they still do the Pan Am's at Pendelton I have no idea...their fields are such garbage..

I've been wondering the same thing...Pendletons fields suck *** big time

too bad Velo is so small...if anyone has a friend with mad cash I'd get some land out in Day-go or Temecula and create an SC Arenas type field..that would be perfect (basically Adrenalin but a lot larger)

Yeah...I really like playing at Velocity...fields are cool and reffing is decent

yes..but I meant for a Pan Am event..

Well I went to play the 5 man event at The Proving Ground. Not bad for not praticing with the team ever. We took 2nd place though we did get ROLLED over in the finals.

Both games of the finals I got hit on the break...

The uncool thing is that I've been working on a Heinekin commercial the last two nights and from 2pm Thursday till now I have had only 4 hrs of sleep. I didn't go to sleep last night since I had to work I went from work straignt to the tourney.

Not an experience anyone should have.

Chris

BUY THESE
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=167821
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=167823

https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=103516
    http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=452879

Decided on Friday Sept 26th for adrenaline.

Roaddawg...Sorry I 4got to answer your question, but yeah its near Jungle Island...according to the website they are affiliated with Jungle Island (sister field).

LeatherPants...Congrats on your 2nd place!

Chris. good job

i went just got back from BITW. Story:
    first two games we got spanked, and we only had 3 more games knowing that we were scrwed for the rest of the day. So we get out, and we just try to play so we can show that were not all bad, first game after maxed, second game after maxed, last game to determine if were in finals, 2 outs but we won. So we sorta determine were not going to finals, we pack up and i go over to look at the scoreboard one more time. Top 4 teams go to finals, so i'm wondering, what the hell is that 4 doing there? We were in finals, our game was in 10 minutes, the whole team was literally leaving. Yelled over, got dressed, and plaid Vengence where we lost by a flag pull. So we took fourth place from Dead Last and are pretty satisfied with a team that my old team put together, 3 original, 2 call(me and AMA player). It was great

stephen

Adrenaline is actually in Temecula..it actually looks like tennis courts from the Freeway...

and btw, does anyone know if the San Diego Pan Am event is going to have decent vendors or not?