Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mini AO Day So Cali (PICTURE INTENSIVE)!!!!!!

WarBUCKs Guest

Mini AO Day So Cali (Picture Lite)!!!!!

Hey everyone,

I told you all I will be out at SC Village next saturday playing ball so if you see me, make sure you stop by and play with No Skillz and I!!!!

The video tape fiasco kind of sucked and SC Village wouldn't let me use the camera on the field for legal reasons. I think that SC Village felt that if I broke my camera they would be liable and I could confront them with a lawsuit. The SC Village fascists had spoken, case closed!

Oh Yah, if this is a "Mini" day I can't wait to see a BIG day!!!!

Everyone fear Leatherpants and his elite "sack shooting" abilities!

NOTE: Alright, the thread is changing a bit and I have changed the image size so this should be more internet friendly now! Next time we plan a day, I will organize with SC Village and convince them that we are a "Team" and I think they will let me videotape. Like I said earlier, I don't know what is up with that.

I have put the pictures in a zip file and they can all be downloaded below. Some pictures didn't come out that well and had to be trashed. Blur, Sun, I have tons of excuses. I apologize to anyone that didn't get a good shot, but hopefully we will get out there again and give it a second chance.
    AO Day So. Cali Pictures

More Pictures Here:SDRamones Pictures!

Here are some pictures now!

Last edited by WarBUCKs; 09-02-2003 at 12:26 PM.

looks like someone needs to learn how to tune there lx.

That was the mag that i was shooting..and just in case you were wondering we were taking bets on how soon someone would say something like that.

It actually pinched the ball but instead of the bolt resetting (as it normally does in that gun) it kept moving forward which actually pinched part of the shell between the bolt and the wall of the body. I had to take the valve all the way off and then run a stick squeegee through it to clean out all the shell remnants. Freak occurence? probably...but it was still funny...

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag Guest
    Leave it to the gun whore to make Bad_knees gun look bad -=X

Had fun today guys...well except for the bastard air guy that split on us!

Originally posted by USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
    Leave it to the gun whore to make Bad_knees gun look bad -=X

Had fun today guys...well except for the bastard air guy that split on us!
    It's not my fault that AGD has taken 10 months (and counting) to get me an X-mag!

Yeah today was a blast! I cant wait for some more pictures!! Keep them comming warBUCKS!

Hey....you guys kidnapped one of our Northern Cali players!!! We want him back!!!

hehehe...we will convert him to the dark side...

Originally posted by Mighty Mike
    Hey....you guys kidnapped one of our Northern Cali players!!! We want him back!!!
    Hrm...stop acting! We know you sent him as a spy!!! He's lucky to leave with no more than 20 welts! Hehe..JK!!

He represented NorCal with class! We can't wait to get together with you guys.
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

Bad_Knees Guest

Angry ARGH!

Just my luck to have one of my guns get victimized like that!! Definitely a very weird thing to happen after I had tested the LX setting a number of times with my finger.

The good thing out of it is I heard Bunny was ripping on it

LP,

Sorry about that again...but I will be there for that next one. So other than fill are there any other diferences between primer and chronic?

Flyboy,

Thanks for looking out! Since I was not able to make it out today maybe we can do Velocity or any of the local fields? I was thinking of a Sunday because the guy that works at the Velocity store in Poway wants to give my emag a run while I run his timmy (just test driving). Plus he heard about your appearance at the Bonita store (word traveled very fast!)

Bulldog,

How do you like your X?
    Last edited by Bad_Knees; 08-30-2003 at 11:49 PM.

BK,

I really like it a lot, and I'm very satisfied. I still have to get used to the trigger and the "feel" of the gun though, but I'm glad to be shooting a mag again. I'm really too technically inept to use anything else. Sorry you could't make make it, just have to shoot for the next one.

Bad_Knees Guest

Cool COOL!

Bulldog,

I wish I was there to mess with your trigger, I bet I can get it to your liking

BK

From what I've seen the chronic seems to be a little bit more gooey fill (i.e. like toothpaste)..I still have almost a full case so if you want to swap 500rd bags to try some we can do that B_K...

WarBUCKs Guest
    Read my Top Post!

hahahaha...look who the coverboy is...ahhahahahaha

WarBUCKs Guest
    I know SDRamones has some more pictures and when I get ahold of him I can host the pictures on my website! Sean!!!

Email Me Sean!!!!

Nice job! I love the pictures!

Very nice pics. Some of those could be in a magazine. Here's my addition, looked so nice when I got home, I just had to snap a shot:

ps, can you guess what part of my body that is?

Nice pics guys. Looks like a great day. Sadly, I couldn't make it. Money's tight right now, but I will make it to the next meet in Oct. Instead, I went to a car show that my brother was in and got in for free. I'll post some pics for the show.

Originally posted by Bulldog
    Very nice pics. Some of those could be in a magazine. Here's my addition, looked so nice when I got home, I just had to snap a shot:

ps, can you guess what part of my body that is?

umm...my guess is that's your knee?

That's what I thought it looked like too, but that's my elbow, courtesy of No Skillz.

WarBUCKs Guest
    Originally posted by Bulldog
    That's what I thought it looked like too, but that's my elbow, courtesy of No Skillz.
    Wasn't No Skillz already shot, but he continued on playing? This isn't the first time! ha!!!

Oh and the Picture of Shannon is great, notice the balls flying through the air!

So..Warbucks...what did you think of the two Matrix noobs that were just tearing it up on the field...I think we should call them "Slim" and "Shady"...that would be cool..hahahaha..and we need to get them on AO...

WarBUCKs Guest
    Originally posted by DiRTyBuNNy
    So..Warbucks...what did you think of the two Matrix noobs that were just tearing it up on the field...I think we should call them "Slim" and "Shady"...that would be cool..hahahaha..and we need to get them on AO...
    They were rocking for sure. I told them to look me up anytime they are up at SC Village and they said they would. They did say they didn't go out to often cuz of money, but wanted to play again!

Who did they come with? Did No Skillz take them under his wing cuz he saw they had matrices? I thought they were members of AO and just came out for some fun.

Next time, we will get a group shot of just Mag owners. We can do the same for the guys with Matrices cuz we seemed to have quite a few show up.

I'm not sure who they show up with but I remember one of them saying that they were dropped off...we'd have to ask No SkillZ to explain how they joined the group..but the more the merrier..

HAHA I thoght the matrix twins were someone's little brother and his friend. If they weren't part of our group they were lucky to be able to play with ours and have a good time.

I know I tagged one of them in the head playing 3v3.

I wasn't aiming for his nads....I was going for his legs!
    Last edited by LeatherPants; 08-31-2003 at 01:18 PM.

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag Guest
    Originally posted by LeatherPants
    HAHA I thoght the matrix twins were someone's little brother and his friend. If they weren't part of our group they were lucky to be able to play with ours and have a good time.

I know I tagged one of them in the head playing 3v3.

I wasn't aiming for his nads....I was going for his legs!

Sure you were Chris...we all know what you were checking out...

Talking

warbucks,
    NICE photos!! but next time, you gotta play~!!

flyboy,
    we ALL know what lp was looking at~!

noskillz,
    thanks for letting me shoot your gun and check out your KNOB~! very nice!! the gun was kool too.. hahhaha..

Okay, next time Yager is going to bring the rest of his posse with him

A site for gay and alternative lifestyles: www.zakvetter.com

Well it sux I had to miss it. Looks and sounds like all had fun. Can't wait for Oct.
    Sorry, I'm old