Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mini AO Day So Cali (PICTURE INTENSIVE)!!!!!!

Wasn't No Skillz already shot, but he continued on playing? This isn't the first time! ha!!!
    It's all good, I'm sure he had no idea

or that might have been the pack shot, I can't remember. I'd rather not talk about that...:o

I had a blast playing with you guys. Even if my bunker selection off the break was lacking the first few games. I will probably be in LA again in december so I'll make it out if there is something going on.
    Next time the hacked emag will have a new battery and last more than 1/2 a game.

Originally posted by Mighty Mike
    Hey....you guys kidnapped one of our Northern Cali players!!! We want him back!!!
    lol. I'll be back on Monday.

That's what I thought it looked like too, but that's my elbow, courtesy of No Skillz.

That does look like your knee.

Tati has a nice battle scar courtesy of No Skillz too, and believe me, she is showing it off to everyone!

Wasn't No Skillz already shot, but he continued on playing? This isn't the first time! ha!!!

Hmmm I believe he was already shot out before he blessed Tati in that last game too, it was a hopper shot and he didn't realize it until after the game. As far as who shot who first remains a mystery.....

It was a fun game to watch, Gibby and Tati pushed to the 50 fast and No Skillz and the other guy (I'm so sorry but I didn't get your name) was on them like white on rice. Good game!!!

Special thanks to Leatherpants who gave Tati lots of pointers and coached her through one of the games. She had soooo much fun out there with you guys she's buggin to play again.
    Last edited by TooDamnSweet; 08-31-2003 at 11:38 PM.

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

wish I could have been there

hey t_n_g, why weren't you there? If you needed a ride you could have asked me..I'm down in Daygo..

Yo yo Yo. It's me, Stephen, purple orracle, with skull jersey. Guy that talked a lot and was pissed from half-day on. yea, thats me. Guess i figured AO was Automags Forum. Never thought of it as AO and i had an account all a long which is cool. All in all though, awesome time. good scrimmages with good people...

besides the time when i got out.

anywho, i'm down for another day like that, didnt' expect to be playing with you guys but the team that was coming up but i'm glad i did.

one question though, nice pictures, but whatabout sean. Where are those pictures? He got close up n' personal with my pictures.
    And i'm looking at the one picture where i'm at the snake, where are you to be seen SHANNON! oh well

Not on a lot, but please let me know if you guys are planning on another "AO" day, i had lots of fun, and i hope you guys did too, espeically with me, the pain in the butt guy.

stephen

P.S.
    If you guys want to check out the latest tournament i've shot, it's over at
    www.protografy.com
    Nuff Said...

DiRTyBuNNy68: I think it looks like what would happen if a Timmy and a Angel LCD had sex...

WarBUCKs Guest
    Glad to see you post on AO Stephen! Hope you make it out there next time!!! I will be playing for sure!

I will try to get the pics from Sean!!

So are we looking at Nov 15 for the next AO day..that's the same weekend as CalJam so we should have open fields again..

AIR GUYYYYY

lets get our own personal...

Originally posted by steph3nlim
    AIR GUYYYYY

lets get our own personal...
    What the ...??

Originally posted by DiRTyBuNNy

What the ...??
    yea I second that.

yo chris... if you plan on getting married anytime soon let me know, i'll shoot for you cheap

hopefully my newfound picture buddy sean will help me out..

and disregard --> air guyyy

stephen
    www.protografy.com

And i'm looking at the one picture where i'm at the snake, where are you to be seen SHANNON! oh well
    hey stephen..
    wasn't that the game u were in the snake... and DIDN'T hit anyone?!

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag Guest
    Originally posted by DiRTyBuNNy
    So are we looking at Nov 15 for the next AO day..that's the same weekend as CalJam so we should have open fields again..
    I thought Rodawg was talking about something October 25th?

Yes..I brought that up quite a while ago...the weekend of the 25th is World Cup..but I think CalJam would probably have a greater effect on SC Village being vacant for a weekend..

lol yeah but as we found out this weekend..too vacant can be not a good thing LOL

Warbucks-

Thanks again for helping me setup and take down my new canopy. Yea I could see myself getting all pissed off trying to put it up and ripping it. Stupid part that was still in the bag would have driven me crazy.

hey, sup guys! dis is albert, the kid with the trix and the red/black jt flex mask. thanks for letting me and my friend chill and play with you guys. i would also like to thank NoSkillz for all the help with our matrices. its not totally a money issue for us, its just that we dont have rides to go play, so we try and play like once every two months well, ill probably be there for the next ao day. latez

Originally posted by m8trixboi
    hey, sup guys! dis is albert, the kid with the trix and the red/black jt flex mask. thanks for letting me and my friend chill and play with you guys. i would also like to thank NoSkillz for all the help with our matrices. its not totally a money issue for us, its just that we dont have rides to go play, so we try and play like once every two months well, ill probably be there for the next ao day. latez
    Glad you had a good time...hope to catch you guys there next time.
    ...oh yeah...
    Welcome to AO

You guyz r making me out to be a dirty cheater. If I'm hit, call me out! If someone tells me to check myself I do. I can't feel a hit on the hopper or pack.

I'm not sure when I got hit that last game. I think Bulldog said the hopper hit was after I shot Tati, which Bulldog brought up a good point. I couldn't win that one. If I shoot her, I'm a dirty monster, but if I don't, I get eliminated by a little girl. I really am sorry, but I have to give her mad props for having the guts to take the graveyard. That is a hard spot to get to.

The picture of Bulldogs elbow is living testament to my web handle (No sKiLLz). With his back to me he was laying on the ground ten feet in front of me and I actually paused for 2 whole seconds to aim at his pack, and I ended up hitting his elbow.

Albert, we really enjoyed having you and Peter with us. You did a great job of taking the key bunkers and making use of them. To let all you others know, Peter, the guy with the purple spiked mask and TMC Matrix was getting air fills and Alberts Matrix was leaking through the gripframe. The guy at the fill station told him to take it to building 7, but anyone who has been to SC Village knows their Techs are a hair short of mentally retarted, so I told them to bring it up to our eazy ups. They weren't with anyone so I told them to join us, and they held their own and then some out on the playing fields. I think they would make great front players for a junior team.

Shannon, it was a pleasure posting on you and I hope you do get a Matrix of some sort. I really do think there is no other marker like it. When you do get something though, let me know about that Impulse and if your'e going to sell it. Even though I hate Smart Parts as a company, you have a very nice piece of hardware there (the marker, you pervs) and I was thinking it would be a nice marker for Adrienne to start out with.

Hey, let's get the AO Civil War going. North Vs. South. Have we agreed on a date yet? I will make a Confederate Flag. I bet we could turn it into an annual event.

No SKillz...I Love ya man! LOL

LittlePaintballBoy Guest
    hmm... im in san diego once a year, have one then!

yo no skillz.. you the trixy guy right?

tis' me Stephen, SLim. If you want, lets go play some more, i like your style...

n' albert, where do you live? I'm always down to find people to play AGAINST, maybe i could hook you up with a ride... afterall, you knew me before i ever knew you somehow.

stephen
    www.protografy.com

How many people are still interested in the Oct 25th meet? Also who would be willing to make it a weekend and go to Six Flags? Just want a head count so we can get it totally planned out. Shout out on the other post. (I'm too lazy to look for it at the moment). Glad to hear you guys had fun. Sux I missed it. I had a blast in Utah up til the time my emag battery died and realized I had left my charger behind. So I ended up rocking the warped mini after that. Anyways. When's the video gonna be up?
    Sorry, I'm old

no videos...the refs at SC were being really lame..

AHAHAH

No Skillz is the Child Killer!

J/K man. What ya gonna do no one wants to get out. If you didn't shoot her she'd shoot you and it's not like you lit her up. She's a trooper you can tell by the way she was playing she sure as hell would have got you. At the end of the day it looked like she had a blast.

We all get hit once in awhile and don't feel it. But the beauty of the AO meets is that everyone has fun. There's no pressure about who really wins since we mix up the teams alot anyways.

The thing that I like about playing in these AO groups is that everyone is really die hard about wanting to play but not die hard in the bad attitudes about playing. Its all in fun like is should be. I miss groups like this. I used to play in a group that had 4-5 5 man teams and it was fun then some people got picked up by sponsored teams and some got just too much of a "pro" attitude. So that group fell apart.

I like playing and yes I do want to compete in tournies but bottom line is I want to have fun. If all I could do is play speedball in groups like this then it's fine with me cuz i'm happy.

I still get good competition w/o the competative aggression. Oh yea but sorry for the couple people I yelled at on the field "PLAYER GET OUT!" it's a habit.

Hello guys its me.. I'm the guy with the camo pants on and long sleeve shirt.. just wanted to say I had a fun time and so did my friend (The one who got shot near the nuts) And leatherpants it's not a big deal he didn't even feel it really just hit his leg.

The only thing is that we should have played more!! I'm sure no one remembers me cause I'm not much of a talker but either way I had alot of fun and cannot wait for the next one. Thanks to rogue who brought the stuff I ordered from him at a good price.

hahaha..

we all know LP was the only one out there yelling at people~!! funny thing is that even if i did.. no one would hear me~!

NO SKILLZ,
    it was fun and challenging battling with you! i think i was even wrapping my bunker trying to get diff angles at ya~! you can lay paint with that thing!!! not sure what gun i'm getting yet.. but the rat was a great gun to play with!

I truly had a good time.. it's been awhile since I've played.. and even longer since I've played with such a good group of people.. out there just to play and have fun! Too many people who play are out for blood.. not having fun anymore.. so, THANK YOU everyone, again!

Originally posted by abaez
    Hello guys its me.. I'm the guy with the camo pants on and long sleeve shirt.. just wanted to say I had a fun time and so did my friend (The one who got shot near the nuts) And leatherpants it's not a big deal he didn't even feel it really just hit his leg.

The only thing is that we should have played more!! I'm sure no one remembers me cause I'm not much of a talker but either way I had alot of fun and cannot wait for the next one. Thanks to rogue who brought the stuff I ordered from him at a good price.
    Last time we got way more games in. A lot of it had to do with the air guy not showing up. A majority of us stopped playing a bit early because we were spent on the large number of games we got in. What do you think of speedball? Wasn't that your first time really playing it?
    Last edited by USAF-Flyboy with a Mag; 09-02-2003 at 12:33 PM.