Thread: z-grip or y-grip

z-grip or y-grip

ok...i want to either get a z-grip(if i can find one) or y-grip...can someone post the pros and cons of each and which one they think i should get and y..thanks alot guys relaly appreciate it
    Last edited by laxster08; 09-02-2003 at 06:52 PM.

b to the ump

i dont like zgrip at all. get a yframe
    Yummy yummy yummy, I've got fun in my tummy.

I got a 68 classic with a z-grip and i love it no strain on your hand at all. looks kinda goofy but its nice

I'd say get a Z if you can find one. I like the Y also but if you don't like the Z you should be able to resell it for what you paid for it maybe even more! Then you could buy the Y!
    Feedback from: AO,PBN

hmm

its all about preferance...you will get 1000 different opinions on here, its sorta a thing you need to figure out for yourself, i have a Z grip and i swear by it, i cant begin to imagine holding sumthing else cuz it just will feel wierd, once you get used to the Z you will never want anything else again, but im sure that same thing goes for the Y, you either like it or u dont it goes both ways, no matter where you go to seek the answer it will never be fully correct. you have to figure it out for yurself...which better fits yur playing style, what position do u play...exct.

k thanks a lot guys