Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: AO Day SE in SC - Nov 22nd. * TOM WILL BE THERE* 3 limited X mags! PB2X is coming!

Originally posted by Kevmaster
    Nick? AGAIN? Mmm....must I come?

oh, btw, Phil, when we gunna have a registration page?
    I think so. That not my baby to do. We meeting this week late to get those last few things done and I think thats gonna be Fatmans thing to put up.

However even if we do its more to get an idea of numbers. No one will be turned away.

Wink

WANTED:

Team to play on at SC AO Day II

WHO AM I:
    Short Italian Guy with a very fast trigger finger!

WHAT I BRING:
    Loud voice, good communication skills and an X-Mag.

But how much Vodka and/or Carbombs can you consume in a night?

That's what really matters

Originally posted by 1stdeadeye
    WANTED:

Team to play on at SC AO Day II

WHO AM I:
    Short Italian Guy with a very fast trigger finger!

WHAT I BRING:
    Loud voice, good communication skills and an X-Mag.

I'm down for playing with ya.

WHO I AM:
    Avg. Height White Guy with avg trigger finger, front-man "skillz" and a death wish.

WAHT I BRING:
    Loud voice, good comm, X-Mag, some crazy bunker runs, and A DEATH WISH!!

Lemme know if you're interested.

Later ~ Dave

Originally posted by Albinonewt

team drunken fury will pwn all
    all your carbombs are belong to us

me can drink lots!!!

Originally posted by Jonesie

I'm down for playing with ya.

WHO I AM:
    Avg. Height White Guy with avg trigger finger, front-man "skillz" and a death wish.

WAHT I BRING:
    Loud voice, good comm, X-Mag, some crazy bunker runs, and A DEATH WISH!!

Lemme know if you're interested.

Later ~ Dave
    So I guess we are forming Team Wanted?

Wanted:
    One more player

You shall not pass

For lo many days ago was formed the unholiest of unions.

Ezrunner, who recently fell in with the TAG Tribe, a powerful group bringing their weapons from far across the eastern waters,

Load SM5, whose power is wrought by the elven of the north, he hails from below the great mountains,

and the mighty Manike, a terrible beast from across the eastern waters, whose weapons are vast and destructive.

These three are seeking a forth whose name I will not speak, for it means Wrath and Vengence and does do destruction to all who oppose him.

This unholy union shall wreak havoc and fire upon your flesh, weilding the greatest arsenal ever assembled in the rolling hills where the battle is foretold.

Come eager and ready for your fate is yet to be decided. The name of power has yet to announce his allegiance to any group, and he may yet hold sway over the fate of us all.

-rob
    Last edited by ezrunner; 10-01-2003 at 01:13 PM.

TAG Factory

Powered by:
    http://www.TheAngelGuy.com
    http://www.RegulatorsOutpost.com (Largest Paintball Field in Northern GA)

And woah be unto you will come a Dwarf of the uglies of fashions. cphilip the unka phillie he is known. He will not warn you. He will not play fair as he has to compensate for his lack of skills and size...He will shoot you in the back of the head at the crono station...Then he will scoff in your general direction... Beware the Dwarf. Be afwaid...be bewy bewy afwaid...

So I guess we are forming Team Wanted?

Wanted:
    One more player
    Sweet! Team Wanted seeks SWF with 'balla skills. Prefers women with exceptional taste in all things (shoots an X-Mag). Seeks sensitive type who enjoys long runs past the 50, supermans, and flag hangs. Must also be willing to deal with Short Italian guy and Average White guy.

Hehe, lets see who ends up filling out Team Wanted!

Later ~ Dave

Re: You shall not pass

Originally posted by ezrunner
    For lo many days ago was formed the unholiest of unions.

Ezrunner, who recently fell in with the TAG Tribe, a powerful group bringing their weapons from far across the eastern waters,

Load SM5, whose power is wrought by the elven of the north, he hails from below the great mountains,

and the mighty Manike, whose weapons are vast and destructive.

These three are seeking a forth whose name I will not speak, for it means Wrath and Vengence and does do destruction to all who oppose him.

This unholy union shall wreak havoc and fire upon your flesh, weilding the greatest arsenal ever assembled in the rolling hills where the battle is foretold.

Come eager and ready for your fate is yet to be decided. The name of power has yet to announce his allegiance to any group, and he may yet hold sway over the fate of us all.

-rob
    Yeah all that, and er we might shoot you too!

Re: Re: You shall not pass

Originally posted by manike

Yeah all that, and er we might shoot you too!

you sure you don't wanna just hang with us on the drinkin team after all that??

oh comeon

what other forum on the web has the minds to appreciate the joke of my post?

I couldn't get away with that anywhere else

-rob

Re: Re: Re: You shall not pass

Originally posted by wyn1370
    Ah you see, amongst my Secret British Agent powers are the ability to do 'all that' and hang with the drinking team... but I won't mention the secret comfy chair and cushion with all the.... doh!!!!

Re: Re: Re: You shall not pass

Originally posted by wyn1370

Wait a minute!!!

There is a drinking team?!?!?!

Re: Re: Re: Re: You shall not pass

Wait a minute!!!

There is a drinking team?!?!?!
    Yeah but be careful... the drinking team has a problem with paintball...

Well... Seems everytime I play Paintball I spill my beer. So... I sure am gonna miss Paintball...

Ok let me comment here. I guess this might give everyone the wrong impression. We DO NOT play paintball and drink alochol at the same time. It's not safe and it doesn't happen. So do not get the idea this is the way it will be. Its a family event. Even in the evenings this crowd does not get out of hand. You can trust me on that. We pretty good about this kind of thing. All of these guys are just kidding here in these posts. So no one get all huffy about it OK?

Originally posted by cphilip
    Ok let me comment here. I guess this might give everyone the wrong impression. We DO NOT play paintball and drink alochol at the same time. It's not safe and it doesn't happen. So do not get the idea this is the way it will be. Its a family event. Even in the evenings this crowd does not get out of hand. You can trust me on that. We pretty good about this kind of thing. All of these guys are just kidding here in these posts. So no one get all huffy about it OK?
    Killjoy!

Well... Seems everytime I play Paintball I spill my beer. So... I sure am gonna miss Paintball...

[HUFFY] But Unc-ie Phil, I wanna get loaded! [/HUFFY]

OK, OK... We promise to behave!

I'll bring the tea!!!!

Just don't go throwing it in the sea alright?

I'll bring the tea!!!!

Just don't go throwing it in the sea alright?
    English tea or Long Island Ice Tea?

[BOk let me comment here. I guess this might give everyone the wrong impression. We DO NOT play paintball and drink alochol at the same time. It's not safe and it doesn't happen. So do not get the idea this is the way it will be. Its a family event. Even in the evenings this crowd does not get out of hand. You can trust me on that. We pretty good about this kind of thing. All of these guys are just kidding here in these posts. So no one get all huffy about it OK? [/B]
    Friends don't let friends drink and bunker!

And who would get huffy about drinking and paintball? That's never happened here

And who would get huffy about drinking and paintball? That's never happened here

AO DAY SC II-The Wrath of Starbase_CGI!

No have your fun boys!

That was aimed at the comment I could feel coming. Just wanting to make it clear and not have any parents get worried is all.

What you do in your rooms at night is no ones business. But make sure I know about it OK?

Re: Re: Re: Re: You shall not pass

Ah you see, amongst my Secret British Agent powers are the ability to do 'all that' and hang with the drinking team... but I won't mention the secret comfy chair and cushion with all the.... doh!!!!
    Liar! The comfy chair is one of the secret weapons of the Spanish Inquisition.

I would like to add that we have never seriously damaged property (I'm not sure how the TV with the beer labels on the screen held up at ShatnetBall 1), no one has ever gotten hurt or arrested, and there has never been any sort of violence or fighting at the AO "After Hour" parties. About the worst that has happened was the hotel calling the room and telling us we are too loud. I say to remedy this problem, we tell the hotel to put all the rooms next to each other

What you do in your rooms at night is no ones business.

Hey now there will be none of that going on!!!

Originally posted by Muzikman
    I would like to add that we have never seriously damaged property (I'm not sure how the TV with the beer labels on the screen held up at ShatnetBall 1), no one has ever gotten hurt or arrested, and there has never been any sort of violence or fighting at the AO "After Hour" parties. About the worst that has happened was the hotel calling the room and telling us we are too loud. I say to remedy this problem, we tell the hotel to put all the rooms next to each other
    you realize you have just jinxed us?

Originally posted by Muzikman
    no one has ever gotten hurt or arrested, and there has never been any sort of violence or fighting at the AO "After Hour" parties. About the worst that has happened was the hotel calling the room and telling us we are too loud.
    Yeah, but at last Shatner there was almost a pretty close call.

Coming out of the night club we were all at I noticed all the Binghamton cops were wearing heavy gloves. I started to head over there to find out why they were all wearing "OJ Gloves" but Dayspring stopped me.

Hmmmm....

Total Distance: Total Estimated Time:

669.90 miles ---- 11 hours, 0 minutes
    I'd need new tires by the time I got there...
    Last edited by Big'n slo; 10-01-2003 at 03:33 PM.