Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 374344454647
Results 1,381 to 1,404 of 1404

Thread: AO Day SE in SC - Nov 22nd. * TOM WILL BE THERE* 3 limited X mags! PB2X is coming!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ntn4502
    its almost friday, get some pics up already [/QUOT

if your at home posting i guess your not dropping your sfl off with me to be auctioned...er, i mean flashed at the meet???
    "whoever did that in the bathroom needs to start eating right and go see a doctor" - Tunaman, AOSC 2

"back in the day of pumps this would have taken all @!#$ing afternoon" - Albinonewt , "Treatise On Welts"; chapter 2: The Electro Revolution

please dont tempted me..... im already trying to make his car not start and mess up his whole day at work. AHHHHH any other suggestion for him to leave early
    68/45k Flatline for sale
    Misc Parts for sale
    <--click for feedback FULL!

Originally posted by Load SM5

Gotcha covered pito.
    Load you are the man.

It's like 4 nosw, so I wilsl be leafving in 9 hourrs.

More pbeers are goood

I'm heading out the door now...I should be in the area around 1-2pm. I'll see all you good people soon!
    Smile, Jesus Loves You!

Be safe on the trips all. We should be there about 3 or 4. Cant wait to get there.

When true evil smacks you in the face you never forget it.

Official DevilMAG Thread
    Devil's Den Paintball
    The Aggressive Generation

Talking The party started

The party started in the bar last night. Large amounts of the local beverage were consumed by AGD Jon, Cphilp and company. The AGD triva team did well in the contest untill we lost. However I think that the contest was fixed and will investigate further. Whhoever needed pods.. I have several with me, my pods are your pods. Looking forward to meeting you all, now Im going to wake AGD Jon up. Im sure the he is feeling repentant this morning and will be in the right frame of mind to make me a good deal so thatI will go away.

Re: The party started

Originally posted by Enigma4you
    The party started in the bar last night. Large amounts of the local beverage were consumed by AGD Jon, Cphilp and company. The AGD triva team did well in the contest untill we lost. However I think that the contest was fixed and will investigate further. Whhoever needed pods.. I have several with me, my pods are your pods. Looking forward to meeting you all, now Im going to wake AGD Jon up. Im sure the he is feeling repentant this morning and will be in the right frame of mind to make me a good deal so thatI will go away.
    Cannot wait, I have one more class then I'm leaving.

Leaving here in about 10 min, should arrive between 2 and 4 depending on how fast I feel like driving.

See everyone later.
    2003 SuperBowl Champions!, THE New England Patriots!

He was constantly reminded of how startlingly different a place the world was when viewed from a point only three feet to the left.
    My Feedback

Well if I am lucky, it will be slow as hell atw ork tonight and Ill get everything done and leave at 9:30-10pm and enjoy the 8hr drive.

I have a feeling that Ill be taking a nap road side at some point. Phil you have my # call me if I am not at the field by 9am

-Robert

Drive safe Rob, no need falling asleep at the wheel, we will be there all day.

Did the AGD hats ever come in?

Rob, definately take that nap if you need to. We will still be there waiting for ya. Have a good trip and be safe.

I am packing the truck in a few min, and we will be on our way by 11:30, and TAG should be moving by noon-12:30 and be there by 4pm.

~G

Good to hear Rob is coming!

Tom and Jon are here and we working on last mintue stuff today

Everyone who has not made up your mind to come...well its not too late!

WOOO!!!

Kev's about to Jump in the car. See you guys around 4:00 at the ramada!

WOOOO!!!!

im still at work counting my hours till my departure. I WANT TO LEAVE ALREADY. anyways i guess i will see ya tomorow or if ya still up i should arrive at about 3 in the morning. see ya soon

*leaving right now*

I may be able to swing by and say hey to you guys at the Ramada tonight, but idk. My grandma lives in Pendleton so I won't be staying in a hotel See y'all there.
    My feedback

Made in USA - it matters.

Gawd I wish I could go... Technically I could, I live the same distance as Rob does but it seems late now and my freakin UPS shipment from WA never came with my gear, those (expletive deleted) gonads at UPS.... I shipped my gear from Spokane, WA on Tuesday 2nd Day Air ($50) and it didnt make it before the weekend, what the hell is that about??????????????????????

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

FragTek Customs - Cyborg Owners Group
    AO Feedback - PBN Feedback
    "AGD is good because 2/3 of their name is AGG " - DiRtY HiPpY

I'm here right now...Dayspring just put 3.2 on my emag! Thanks Day! I just bought a new body & ULE rail! Did I mention Jon gave me a sweet deal! I'm looking forward to playing in the am & throught out the day!

For all of you who said "well I don't know if I should go". You don't know what you are missing!

You still got time to get here....so, what ya waiting on!

did my X-Mag make an appearance?

Oh yea! Three special editions were for sale.....wish I could have got one!

Originally posted by tjussery
    Oh yea! Three special editions were for sale.....wish I could have got one!
    and there aren't any pictures of her sexiness?

Dirty, I did not get any Pictures of it yet. I will today some time. I did not allow many to behold her lovelyness. I think Dayspring, Tuna and I were the only ones. Maybe Load was there. Not sure but I only took it out in Jons room one time to inspect it. It is indeed the color you wanted. A very nice blue but we all agreed it was right. If you really look hard you can find a few tiny imperfections in it but overall its very well done. I not seen an X yet you could not find a few tiny flaws in. I seen lots worse thats for sure. This one is very good.

I get you a pict soon as the wife gets home. I packed it in her car this morning because I had to head to the Airport to take Tom and Jon.

Originally posted by cphilip
    Dirty, I did not get any Pictures of it yet. I will today some time. I did not allow many to behold her lovelyness. I think Dayspring, Tuna and I were the only ones. Maybe Load was there. Not sure but I only took it out in Jons room one time to inspect it. It is indeed the color you wanted. A very nice blue but we all agreed it was right. If you really look hard you can find a few tiny imperfections in it but overall its very well done. I not seen an X yet you could not find a few tiny flaws in. I seen lots worse thats for sure. This one is very good.

I get you a pict soon as the wife gets home. I packed it in her car this morning because I had to head to the Airport to take Tom and Jon.
    Darn...and i thought you were going to pray at the altar of my X-mag..hahahahahaa...imperfections..bah...it's blue...it's an X-mag..close enough...btw, is it shipping with 3.2 or ???

Oh its not much at all. Didn't mean to make is sound like it did but I am pretty picky about that sort of thing when I look one over. Very tiny and only if your VERY picky and look hard can you even find them at all. Not many markers do not have that sort of thing. It's a keeper I think. Beautiful shade of blue and yes we checked and it does have 3.2 on it.

It also has the properly Aligned X Logo on the valve. Thats what they were waiting on to build these. Some new Valves just for X mags.
    Last edited by cphilip; 11-23-2003 at 01:52 PM.

Nah..I was kidding CPhil...ask anyone in SoCal..I'm about as anal about my gear as they come...but i'm trying to get better about it...but i'm just glad she's here..I've got the picture Miscue dubbed as "Big Blue" on my desktop..just can't to see if that really was her...