Thread: which one...?

which one...?

i need help on deciding which tank to buy. i'm thinking either a max-flo, a flatline or any other one like those. thanx and it would help a lot if u told me why u picked it. thanx

Good Ole Amish Country, or just outside of lancaster PA
    well, if your running a higher pressure gun, then go with the Flatline, if not, then go with the flow.

I love my flatline with a passion and i would reccomend it

Originally posted by Tom in reffrence to a post saying he acted like my dad...
    "That's right!
    WHO'S YOUR DADDY!!"
    ALL QUIT AND NO GO!!! Team Icky Forest-Shatnerball 2003!!!
    www.tunamart.com
    DONT SUPPORT HYPOCRITICAL MISSLEAD YOUTH, BOYCOTT HK

I think is more a matter of what you want to get out of your RT/X-valve. If you plan on using the bounce to your advantage I would say the MaxFlow. You can check my sig that shows what you can do with it. But again, there are +'s and -'s for both. I think the Flatline is lighter yes?

WELL MY E-MAG IS ON ITS WAY SO WHATEVER IS BETTER FOR THAT. SO BOUNCE PROB WONT BE A BIG DEAL WITH A E-MAG

Well I love my max-flo (88/45), but have had a few problems with the on/off oring going bad quickly, nothing you cannot do yourself, but a pain. Also I dropped it once and the reg seat went to crap, so had to do that. But the good news is if an idiot like me can take it apart and put it back together without a hitch, anyone can!

Purely Purple ULE Retro mag
    LX Inside (No chops since 2002)
    SP Max flo 88/45
    My Paintball Pics

I personally have done the adjustable tank thing...and I always end up going back to a screw-in....right now I belong to the Cult of the Peanut with Bad_Knees and Jack&Coke...70/4500 screw-in's...