Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: AO Day SE in SC - Nov 22nd. * TOM WILL BE THERE* 3 limited X mags! PB2X is coming!

That's not all that far...

Originally posted by Muzikman
    That's not all that far...
    again with the jinxing, you do realize you're riding in my truck

Originally posted by wyn1370

Yeah Muzik, you might as well shatter a mirror, walk under a ladder, and bring a black cat with you for all the jixing you're doing.

Why don't you just go out and say it

"It's ok, the Cubans won't find one spare nuclear missile and accidently launch it at Clemson on the 22nd"

Rob, hey, you got your truck repaired at some back water NY hick dealership. I am sure they did a good job Speaking of the truck, how has it been running? The shake still there? Oh, and I'll make room reservations tomorrow, though I don't get any points or anything. I also have to work out driving arrangments with the special guest and we need to find a place to meet. Even though Nelson is not going, I am not totally against leaving my car in the same place as I know that it would be safer than leaving it at a truck stop or something.

BTW, I'll bring a ladder and mirror, but I am alergic to cats, so none of them...

Originally posted by Big'n slo
    Hmmmm....

I'd need new tires by the time I got there...
    So ride down with me and AlbinoNewt! You don't want to wear out those Mickey Thompsons!!!!

Originally posted by wyn1370

Hey might you have room in your truck for 1 more? Still working out the travel plans.
    Quote of the year: "Reading blwos"

As little as 10 cents a day and you can buy my family out of slavery... Hurry before its too late!

Originally posted by cphilip
    But make sure I know about it OK?

Aw man, who gave Cphilip mod privillages over real life?

Is there no place I am free to cuss?

Originally posted by Muzikman
    Rob, hey, you got your truck repaired at some back water NY hick dealership. I am sure they did a good job Speaking of the truck, how has it been running? The shake still there? Oh, and I'll make room reservations tomorrow, though I don't get any points or anything. I also have to work out driving arrangments with the special guest and we need to find a place to meet. Even though Nelson is not going, I am not totally against leaving my car in the same place as I know that it would be safer than leaving it at a truck stop or something.

BTW, I'll bring a ladder and mirror, but I am alergic to cats, so none of them...
    Truck should be all fixed by then. I'm actually dropping new shocks in the front tonight. Hopefully two new tires up front by then too. And yes it still shakes like a mother.
    We can take care of specifics in PM, don't wanna ruin any surprises.

and KB, I think we be all full up as of now. I'm not sure how your travel directions would look, but we all meet up in OH and head down from there. So if I have any openings and you can make it that far, I'll let you know.

Originally posted by Kaiser Bob

Hey might you have room in your truck for 1 more? Still working out the travel plans.
    What he really meant is 3 more! HA!
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

personman Guest
    Come on, I'm waiting for the pre registration form
    Also anyone interested in a team, there might be one opening on team ate all the pies 2

Hey person I mite be up for that one. I think sense we are the youngins of the bored would should get together and play all these old geazers

I'm up for a TAAP 2 if we can find somebody else...

Hey, what about Tom?

Looking foward to seein y'all there

For those of you who do not have the privelage of being on the right side of the Mason-Dixon line, a few things you might need to know

"y'all" is plural, "y'alls" is plural possessive

If you slip and say "you all", its ok, we'll forgive you. Once. Maybe.

Do not be surprised to find people driving down the middle of the road going 15 mph. Most people learn to drive on a John Deere tractor, and that is the proper speed and position for that vehicle

Remember, you are the ones that have the accent. And if the topic that should come up, also the side that lost the war between the Americans and the Yankees.

Seat belt buckles, door handles and any other object left in the sun will make a good branding on you if you aren't careful. And yes, you really can cook eggs on the sidewalk during the summer, although a stove is about twice as fast.
    But this is the end of November, so y'all shouldn't have much to worry about

Cheerwine (by R.C.Cola company) is awesome. Y'all don't have it up north, or at least didn't when I came up there this summer, so be sure to stock up (and by the way, why don't y'all take Confeddrit' money?)
    My feedback

Made in USA - it matters.

Spongebob!

Dude, did we meet at the TAG tent at the CFOA?

See you and P-man in Nov.

-rob

TAG Factory

Powered by:
    http://www.TheAngelGuy.com
    http://www.RegulatorsOutpost.com (Largest Paintball Field in Northern GA)

personman Guest
    Hehe I bet you'll want to hurt me after asking all those questions about linux and then switching back to windows.

Spongebob, paint magnet and I will get back to you on that. Paint magnet says he has a friend who he would rather have on the team, but he is having gun difficulties and he isnt sure that he is coming. It would be great to have you on our team though

YOU WHAT!

WHAT! WINDOWS! ERR!!

Nah that's cool, kids like to do it all. Later when you get tired of crashes you'll come back.

Windows, the Intimidator of the Operating System World.

-rob

personman Guest
    Yeah lol I havent gotten any crashes in a while. I would love linux if it wasnt so incompatible with everything :P
    I never could get that windows emulator to work either.. so no games.. and thats what I like most about windows
    Windows doesnt crash if you dont put kazaa and crap like it on it

ah.....

Young grass-hopper, I will have to show you what DUAL BOOT is all about

I run Unreal 2k3 on linux all the time

-rob

personman Guest
    No, I had dual boot set up
    It was just too inconviniant (im lazy??) to reboot.. heh

personman....you of all people know that TAAP can have MANY members. last year's roster:
    Personman
    Paint Magnet
    Kevmaster
    BOFH
    Load SM5
    Tom Kaye (AGD)
    Jon AGD

thats SEVEN!!

personman Guest
    Originally posted by Kevmaster
    personman....you of all people know that TAAP can have MANY members. last year's roster:
    Personman
    Paint Magnet
    Kevmaster
    BOFH
    Load SM5
    Tom Kaye (AGD)
    Jon AGD

thats SEVEN!!
    Thats true, but it could present issues if everyone wanted to play the whole time.
    I guess it doesnt really matter if its only like 4 or whatever

Re: YOU WHAT!

Originally posted by ezrunner
    Windows, the Intimidator of the Operating System World.

-rob [/B]
    More like the electro spyder of the operating system world.

And as far as not compatible, only thing it doesn't have plenty of is games. And the games that aren't out for linux arent worth playing anyways. All you need is Unreal tournament.

Of course if personman is too lazy to reboot, then I don't think there is any hope for you. But maybe you'll learn when you get here.
    Sadly the mag is gone, moved on to an LCD Trix

Originally posted by Nachos

I don't care if you need a special plastic that comes from a tribe in the amazons that can only be crafted by Willy Wonkas Oompa Loompas in his chocolate factory.

AH HA

I am not the only computer geek from Clemson on AO ANYMORE!

W00t ye VerIly!

EDITTED: Wow This is my 500th POST!

<--- Looking for team member!

Warewolf50 and I are gonna be there but need a 3rd person!
    Anybody teamless?

Lets see, about me:
    Hi im hunter and I shoot a matrix.

He is ryan and he shoots a nice 2k cnc angel.

And yes, rest assured we both own mags.

Doesnt really matter what position we play, were flexible. Dont be expecting world championship paintball being played by us either, but we aren't too bad.

BTW, We are 16ish

Re: AH HA

Originally posted by ezrunner
    I am not the only computer geek from Clemson on AO ANYMORE!

W00t ye VerIly!

EDITTED: Wow This is my 500th POST!
    Hahaha, yeah I just spent the whole weekend getting rid of Mandrake and putting Gentoo on my laptop instead. Total installation time was somwhere over 20 hours, but it was definately worth it.

Originally posted by xmetal2001
    and yes, rest assured we both own mags.
    We don't care if you own a mag or not. We don't care what you shoot. We just want you to come and have fun with the AO family. All markers are welcome. Friendly rivalries ensue. Makes for more fun. Most all of us own different markers. We got no problem with anything you want to shoot. Just come and play some Paintball and then come party with us.

We don't care if you own a mag or not. We don't care what you shoot. We just want you to come and have fun with the AO family. All markers are welcome. Friendly rivalries ensue. Makes for more fun. Most all of us own different markers. We got no problem with anything you want to shoot. Just come and play some Paintball and then come party with us.
    Ahh, dont worry I know the AO spirit. Just letting everybody know!
    Last edited by xmetal2001; 10-01-2003 at 08:59 PM.

We got no problem with anything you want to shoot. Just come and play some Paintball and then come party with us.

What if I come with a chimpmunk wrapped in duct tape and every time I squeeze it's stomach it coughs up a paintball?

Is that ok?

Originally posted by 1stdeadeye

So ride down with me and AlbinoNewt! You don't want to wear out those Mickey Thompsons!!!!
    I would 1DE, I would......

But I'm afraid of AlbinoNewt

See quote:

Originally posted by AlbinoNewt

What if I come with a chimpmunk wrapped in duct tape and every time I squeeze it's stomach it coughs up a paintball?

Is that ok?

Originally posted by Kevmaster
    Personman
    Paint Magnet
    Kevmaster
    BOFH
    Load SM5
    Tom Kaye (AGD)
    Jon AGD

thats SEVEN!!
    You forgot fatman. We played against him in the finals.

~G
    TAG Factory Support Team
    Rebuildable Angel Ball Detents for LED, LCD, IR3! as well as ALL ULE bodies
    Old age and treachery will prevail over youth and skill!

My Feedback Thread
    TAG Sportz
    COG

Originally posted by Albinonewt

Is that ok?
    Uhm if you plan on traveling with a chipmunk wrapped in duct tape, we need to talk about room arangements?