Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: AO Day SE in SC - Nov 22nd. * TOM WILL BE THERE* 3 limited X mags! PB2X is coming!

Originally posted by 1stdeadeye
    Uhm if you plan on traveling with a chipmunk wrapped in duct tape, we need to talk about room arangements?
    Good idea, you can get more BPS with a racoon!

Smart thinking Deadeye, I knew there was a reason I liked you!

Originally posted by Albinonewt

Yeah Muzik, you might as well shatter a mirror, walk under a ladder, and bring a black cat with you for all the jixing you're doing.

Why don't you just go out and say it

"It's ok, the Cubans won't find one spare nuclear missile and accidently launch it at Clemson on the 22nd"
    SHHHH!! Finally got my van back tuesday. Even though I can't make it this year, it's one of the AO meets I want to try and make it to next year.
    Flying the unfriendly skies.

Don't go giving away ALL the space Deadeye! I think Tuna and I are joining you.

Originally posted by paint magnet
    "y'all" is plural, "y'alls" is plural possessive

If you slip and say "you all", its ok, we'll forgive you. Once. Maybe.

What about Yinz? Is that acceptable?

Originally posted by Muzikman
    What about Yinz? Is that acceptable?
    /me drops head.....**sigh**

Anywhere I can hire a translator?

Preferrably tall, brunette, with large tracts of land...

EDIT: Oh and female too.

So ride down with me and AlbinoNewt! You don't want to wear out those Mickey Thompsons!!!!
    Give me a ride! I don't bite I swear!
    Quote of the year: "Reading blwos"

As little as 10 cents a day and you can buy my family out of slavery... Hurry before its too late!

Looks like the Jersey guys should rent a van?

Originally posted by Dayspring
    Don't go giving away ALL the space Deadeye! I think Tuna and I are joining you.
    We need to coordinate then. Newt mentioned to me that you might. Just let me know soon. We need to arrange the renting of the minivan.

Ok Simon....here ya go...

First use the "British" to "English" translator

http://www.accomodata.co.uk/amlish.htm
    or
    http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Atlantis/2284/

Then use your "Southern" translator

http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_feb2003/Yallbonics.htm

BUT...if you talk to me, please study.

http://www.pittsburghese.com/

Originally posted by Kaiser Bob

Give me a ride! I don't bite I swear!
    I need to chat with newt and see if we have room. I'll let you know soon. I just don't know who is coming down with us already.

Originally posted by Big'n slo
    Looks like the Jersey guys should rent a van?
    I'm out I remember last year
    Shaun Nelson --- old, fat, slow.... did I mention lazy? I ate all the pies
    I disable .signatures Apparently you do not.

Originally posted by Muzikman
    BUT...if you talk to me, please study.

http://www.pittsburghese.com/
    common say tiger..... say it

Originally posted by wyn1370

common say tiger..... say it
    Tagger

Hey, check it out..it's in there... http://www.pittsburghese.com/glossar...tml?type=nouns

Tagger - Tiger. I seen a tagger at the Picksburg Zoo. (Submitted by Dea Harris, Pittsburgh)

and look... so is Ahr

Ahr - Hour. What ahr does da game start? (Submitted by Joan Stevenson, Point Breeze, PA)

Talked to Newt yesterday and confirmed myself. I know Tuna is in need. I don't know what we can do to help yet.

If need be, drop me an IM and we can chat.

We need to coordinate then. Newt mentioned to me that you might. Just let me know soon. We need to arrange the renting of the minivan.

Talked to Newt yesterday and confirmed myself. I know Tuna is in need. I don't know what we can do to help yet.

If need be, drop me an IM and we can chat.

Can't IM from the office. I'll catch you tonight in the chat room. Did you guys reserve a room at the Ramada yet?

Tuna wants to ride down rather then fly? Cool. I'll have to talk to newt about what we drive down in to see how many we can carry. I know 4 is a given, but if we can arrange something bigger maybe we can work KB and anyone else who wants in as well.

I'm crashing at EZrunner's place.

And Tuna wants to drive only b/c all his stuff is LOTS of weight.

If need be, and I really don't want to have to, I can drive my truck down. I'd just rather not.

I'm crashing at EZrunner's place.

And Tuna wants to drive only b/c all his stuff is LOTS of weight.

If need be, and I really don't want to have to, I can drive my truck down. I'd just rather not.
    No problem. Newt told me you were most likely riding down with us. We just need to coordinate meeting time/place, etc...

Doesn't much matter. But the sooner we get the trip rolling, the sooner we get down there. I've done the trip to SC before.

LONG drive.

Just reserved a minivan-Enterprise $212.70 for 3 days and unlimited mileage. I can pick it up at 8:30 AM Friday. So we just need to coordinate where we would meet in SJ and where you want to leave your cars.

We can just meet at my home if it is easier. Definitely safer to leave your cars at. Wife won't mind, she'll be at the beach house for the holiday week.

LMK.

We won't get in to SC until at LEAST 8pm that night. And I know Phil's got stuff planned that night.

We may need to look into leaving earlier. Maybe we can chip in and get it a day earlier and leave earlier in the morning.

If you are already taking Friday off work, but not drive down Thursday night? You'll get down there about the same time as Wyn, Tater and myself. Then we can all go get Grits together on Friday morning

We won't get in to SC until at LEAST 8pm that night. And I know Phil's got stuff planned that night.

We may need to look into leaving earlier. Maybe we can chip in and get it a day earlier and leave earlier in the morning.
    I am by exit 2 of the turnpike. We can pick it up at 8:00 am. If we drive straight thru we are there between 6 and 7 pm. If not we can get it the previous evening.

Also, Newt might check to see if he can get a better price/size van up north. We will keep you in the loop.

There are some lose plans for that Friday night. In fact we may do all of it there in the hotel. They offered to let us use the Atrium and there is the Bar too. Depends on what and where Tom wants to do it. If we did leave the Hotel for dinner we would be back for social later anyway. If we do leave I will leave direction and all to where we are at the front desk for everyone. I do have a restraunt on stand by. Its a VERY nice one but not too expensive. But we can and may use the Hotels restraunt as well. I let you know. If you do not find us there check the desk. We will not be far away.

What's the count on people that want to roll down with Deadeye and I?

There are several options for vehicles, in order to reserve we need to know how many takers we can expect.

Paintchucker Guest

Non-Xmagger ???

Originally posted by Jonesie

Sweet! Team Wanted seeks SWF with 'balla skills. Prefers women with exceptional taste in all things (shoots an X-Mag). Seeks sensitive type who enjoys long runs past the 50, supermans, and flag hangs. Must also be willing to deal with Short Italian guy and Average White guy.

Hehe, lets see who ends up filling out Team Wanted!

Later ~ Dave

I am trying to work out the "off-time" at work now, but would be interested in playing with you guys if you don't have enough!

LMK...

EDIT:

WoooHooo !!!

I have the time scheduled off, so I am Clemson bound!

I will be driving, and probably have room for 1-2 people from Atlanta. I haven't got room plans yet. Does anyone have room or want to split one?

Also, anyone interested in coming to Atlanta Thursday night and going for a little "boy's night out" ??? Uncle Phil, you are welcome to come down to Atlanta for that if you want. I guess the term "boy's night out" is mis-leading as you would need to be of minimum drinking age for that. Sorry personman!
    Last edited by Paintchucker; 10-02-2003 at 04:50 PM.

I'll be down by 6pm at the latest Friday night. I'll be there with bells, whistles, cameras, um....booze...um....

Word!

Kev,
    So are you going to stay for Saturday too or are we gonna have to kidnap you?

OK so comeon who wants to join me and xmetal2001.

Re: Non-Xmagger ???

Originally posted by Paintchucker

I am trying to work out the "off-time" at work now, but would be interested in playing with you guys if you don't have enough!

LMK...

EDIT:

WoooHooo !!!

I have the time scheduled off, so I am Clemson bound!

I will be driving, and probably have room for 1-2 people from Atlanta. I haven't got room plans yet. Does anyone have room or want to split one?

Also, anyone interested in coming to Atlanta Thursday night and going for a little "boy's night out" ??? Uncle Phil, you are welcome to come down to Atlanta for that if you want. I guess the term "boy's night out" is mis-leading as you would need to be of minimum drinking age for that. Sorry personman!
    Glad to here you'll be there. If Jonsie doesn't have a problem with you, then welcome to Team Wanted!