Thread: Feed Back for ME!!!

Chicago, Illinois (Chicago Fire Dept. Engine 78 - Wrigley Field)

Thumbs up Feed Back for ME!!!

Well just tell them about my trades...
    ...and how sexy i am...
    Last edited by RenagadeOfFunkRTPcf; 11-16-2003 at 05:06 PM.
    Alias Intimidator (Black)
    DiRtY PiCs...

I throw bombs...well not really...

My Feedback
    Click Here, or here, or here, or here, or here, or if you feel a little Naughty...right here

Cool guy

Good trader, sent me good body, for cheap. I got it sent USPS priority for me! YAY! I told him i wanted the body by Friday, i was so glad when it came on time! so i could play with it. he was really wquick with delivery, thanks man!
    good traders list. RogueFactor, MiketheDbKing,ATVhead,DoctorStox,Kevmaster,cool123 jake, soon2bebadass and Spydarm, Jadedt, RenagadeoffunkRTPcf, to name a few.

great trader/seller...worked the deal very quickly..i sent payment, he sent the package. doesnt get any better then that. hassle free is the way to be A+

Daniel
    -Emag
    -Silver 68/45 Maxflow
    -Black Eggo 2 with Y

bought a game of him
    game was in perfect condition came with original box with
    all manuals

thanks
    "The Few Who Do Are The Envy Of The Many Who Only Stand And Watch"

Alway Remember *343*

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Bought bf1942 from him. as advertised without problems.
    Kory

Not too pleased. I buy a couple speed items from him, and every day for a 4 day period he has an excuse on not getting my stuff out. When I do recieve the package, it has a hole and the items are gone. Did not insure his package therefore I was screwed out of my money, and from what I've talked to the KID he wont stand good for it.
    tunnelvision

Originally posted by pure_dark_energy
    Not too pleased. I buy a couple speed items from him, and every day for a 4 day period he has an excuse on not getting my stuff out. When I do recieve the package, it has a hole and the items are gone. Did not insure his package therefore I was screwed out of my money, and from what I've talked to the KID he wont stand good for it.
    Yeah but they were good excuses "ripped package-sent back to me"...
    ...and i dont insure what i ship unless its REALLY valuable...
    ...and dont blame me for it being late...when it showed up to your door ripped you should believe how bad chicago mail carriers/shippers can be with packages...it was just this time they didn't send it back...

...And if it was ripped during shipping you should get something...(i feel sorry for you though...this was the first trade that ended bad for me)

Bought a warpfeed off him a while ago, he shipped it rather quick and was in good condition. Thanks.

i bought his old RT Pro from him a while ago and he brought it to my house and gave me a great price on it. great trader and seller and friend and paintball player and team member.
    Always always always pillage before you burn!!!

Useful items:
    Automag RT Pro, ULE body, Lvl 10 Bolt, Intelliframe, Dye Sticky Grip, Dead-on drop, 88ci 4500psi PMI Pure Energy, Warp, 14" AA Freak Kit, 16" Dye Boomy, 12v Rev x-board

UNuseful items:
    broke down spyder SE, 14" freak, assorted gear and tanks

Thumbs up Amazing Seller

i bought some things from him.

he sent out the package when he said he would, but he got it back. he then decided to send me WAY more than i actually bought.

i still got the package plenty soon - even after the small delay
    very honest buyer/seller who keeps amazing contact and always keeps you informed.

GREAT GUY

easily on my top 3 traders list

we need to take notes from this guy
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves. 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

My Feedback

Good Communications

Very good communcations. Even though we didnt do the deal in the end communications were great. A+++ Good AO'er. Thank you.!
    I'll have to take it out to dinner and a movie first. Will it go see AVP? - Halliday On "Will you date my valve?"

warthog2t0 Guest

Super Seller!

i just bought his dirty alais and it rocks! he has great commuication and skillz. grat seller. hope on doing busneic with him again

awsome...i totally forgot i had a FB thread lol...

enjoy the Alias...it rocks hard!...

i miss it already

but im loving the $

Smile

I sold a Ripper 2 timmy to him. He paid me fast, I screwed up a few times (too many typos in the wrong place at the wrong time), but he didn't get angry or frustrated with me. Transaction was quick and easy (after we fixed the mistake i made). A+, I encourage other uses to do business with this guy!!!

Thumbs up great communication, shipping, and overall seller!

Renagade has been one of the first people i've delt with here on AO and he is the kinda person that gives AO a good name. He had great communication (even followed up to make sure i got the pants i bought from him and that they were exactly what i expected). He shipped within an hour of me paying too!!! . I hope i get the chance to deal with him in the future!

Tank as described and shipped fast. Would buy from again without issue. Thanks for the easy transaction.
    Due to the objections of a certain Canadian, this space is now for rent.

Yay!

Man, I'm really pleased with this. Thumbs up for a good seller. Looking forward to do business again!

as very satisfied dealing with this guy. He was very fast, responsive, and overall a great seller. I bought a jersey and a pair of knee pads and got them within only a couple days after sending my m.o. I would deffinately recommend him to others as a great guy to do bnusiness with. A+!