Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AO Day SE - Nov 22nd - *Tom Kaye* TAG, LOAD, TUNA and MANIKE will all be there!

LOL....Made me think of crank yankers there for a min. "Do you know any slow or special people?" Looking forward to meeting alot of you. Heck Dayspring has been 1 to answer almost every question Ive ever asked. Be nice to meet ya in person.

When true evil smacks you in the face you never forget it.

Official DevilMAG Thread
    Devil's Den Paintball
    The Aggressive Generation

Woo Hoo! made the special guest list!

I do have to agree with Dayspring however, I don't want to be on the "SPECIAL" guest list. I saw what happened to them last year.

~G

Originally posted by GA Devil
    Gonna try to make it. I just looked and only about 2 hours or so away for me. Try to bring wife also. She plays as well (just doesnt use mag) Would she be able play at same pricing? Sounds like alot of fun so I hope things work so I can make it.
    Of course! By all means bring here. Tell her so see me for some CANDY!!!!

AGD, where we are so good we can do it with only ONE tube!

cphilip.com

Is there any chance anyone is coming down on I-81 on friday? If so, is there even a possibility of getting me a ride? I can sleep on someones floor, or in someones truck, or under it, I don't care. I just want to go.

I'm still talking it over with my parents.

Talking meet and greet

HI IM NEW MY NAME IS AARON
    I CANT WAIT TO MEET AND GREET EVERYONE LOL!!!!!

Looks like most everyone is using the Talk thread for this. But I still watching this one and updating it. But the Talk thread is linked above in this thread.

But this one has all the "special" guests listed.

That's why i like this one better.

me too dayspring because in this one I'm speical

LOL...heck even me and my wife are special on the special guests list

Me and Cannedheat just made our reservations. We are coming down friday, staying the nite, playing the next morning, staying for dinner then heading home, this is gonna be a blast guys.

personman Guest
    Im doing the same thing as last time.. driving up early in the morn and leaving at night..

We are driving up friday spending the night playing all day saturday, doing the dinner and staying the night again saturday night, then heading back home sunday morning sometime. Since I have never seen anyone from here is there going to be a way to know any of the AO people? We have our reservations there at the Ramada. Where and when will everyone be meeting? At the field or in the lobby friday night or saturday morning? Just was thinking about that...lol. I know none of you and wouldnt know you if i was looking right at you.

This is going to be SWEET!!! I'm there for sure!
    Smile, Jesus Loves You!

Originally posted by GA Devil
    We are driving up friday spending the night playing all day saturday, doing the dinner and staying the night again saturday night, then heading back home sunday morning sometime. Since I have never seen anyone from here is there going to be a way to know any of the AO people? We have our reservations there at the Ramada. Where and when will everyone be meeting? At the field or in the lobby friday night or saturday morning? Just was thinking about that...lol. I know none of you and wouldnt know you if i was looking right at you.
    Don't worry....you'll know us when you see us Since we do not know what we are going Friday night yet, my guess is people will be around the hotel. Last year we met outside the hotel and tried to caravan to the field.

Yea you will defintly know us when you see us. We will be the loud idiots yeilding markers. Nah, shouldn't be to hard. But I do think we should meet up and do something friday nite.

Don't worry GA we will be announcing some more of that near the time. Probably find most AO people in the Bar. Thats almost always a good place to start.

Originally posted by cphilip
    Probably find most AO people in the Bar.
    it's been known to happen, sometimes even by force

You are the Wormtongue of AO.~bofh

Looks like I will be coming.

It will be my first AO meet.

I'm an AO meet vigrin I guess you could say.

...and he's staying in my room! So I guess I get to "break him in"? LOL

JK! Sorry Paul...Trina's the only girl for me!

The gun is 1/8" of a game that is a FOOT long!
    (...but a 'mag helps)
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die...the in between is mine. -Eddie Vedder
    Sinister Sainthood

Originally posted by Doobie
    ...and he's staying in my room! So I guess I get to "break him in"? LOL

JK! Sorry Paul...Trina's the only girl for me!
    Not sure I like how you say "girl", just playing bro. I can't wait to meet everyone and do some ballin.

Talking

Bought my first automag today,(played this past weekend with it since my gun was down), now thanks to my wonderful hubby (GA Devil) I am locked and loaded for Nov. 22nd!!

registration is now open....

You do not have to pay now. You can register and either send a check before Nov 1oth or pay cash at the field that day. But we do want you to go ahead and hit the registration page to get an idea of numbers. No obligation but if your resonably sure then do it. Or do it WHEN your reasonably sure. Or do it now and drop me a line if you have to cancel out.

Info and registration link here

Paint pricing announced!

National Paintball will be supplying Draxxus Paint fresh in a reefer truck that morning.

...and prices as follows:

Blaze - $55 a case
    Midnight - $50 a case
    Competitive Edge - $45 a case

w00t! Imma go too! Tato, save room for me too! MIAO (Did you just say Meow?) is coming to SC. Hopefully I have my Emag by then, if not im stuck with my other two mags o.O

[3-7-04][[18:58] [Fred-O] Dizzo and I stripped yesterday... a lot of anno off some parts of mine that is...

Hey Frausty, CPhillip and All!

Frausty said:
    I'm COMING!!!!!!!! With a lady (hopefully) But tack another honorary SCAO member up on the wall.. I made it last year..and I saving my nickels to come again!
    Will the lady in question be Kelly? Or is there a new lady who will be accompanying you?

Goon and I hope to come up for this event again this year! Last year was, as everyone else is saying, AWESOME!! We're working on building a large Charleston, SC contingent.
    Last edited by Brazen; 10-27-2003 at 09:13 AM.
    Brazen

Originally posted by Brazen
    I'm working my way thru the threads about this event... and haven't found the answer to: Will there be another 3-man tourney running thru-out the day?
    yes in fact everyone that shows up will be playing the 3 man tourney in the morning. We will match you up with a team or you can come as a team. No problem. No extra charge. The format should be detailed in the thread in Talk somewhere.... Its an interestingly different one.

Great to see your coming again!!!! Bring all them Charelston dudes and dudettes! The more the merrier.

Wow, you were fast w/ that reply. I'd already deleted the question! Right after I posted, I found the answer to my question.

I love events like this.

I've recruited Skeeter! We will be the tallest team out there! lol

Anyone have room for my fiancee on a 3-man team? Maybe we can put together an all girls team or something.
    Quote of the year: "Reading blwos"

As little as 10 cents a day and you can buy my family out of slavery... Hurry before its too late!

Sure! Does she actually play speedball? I'd love to play with a group of women who know what they're doing!