Thread: i love paintball a cheater;

i love paintball a cheater;

chris parker aka i love paintball cheated me outta a 2002 genx3 chaos series cocker. i traded him for his shocker and we were supposed to both send them same day; he didnt, got my gun and didnt send *POOF*; hes a cheat and theif; any help on getting my marker back is greatly appreciated;

I'd suggest you re-read the rules about cussing
    Last edited by Load SM5; 04-21-2003 at 03:26 PM.
    Boobs, I support 'em, do u?
    Favorite Past Time: Mime Punching

that sucks

hey man that really sucks, do you know where he lives maybe i could help you get it back.

ha ha ha, you got it, and when I saw what condition the gen-x was scratched up when it was suppost to be mint, and it was suppost to come with 2 barrels so I held the gun until you can thru with your deal...

I_LOVE_PAINTBALL you better watch out if someone finds out where you live they will get his marker from you. Not to say the cops or the clercks office cant do anything.....Just trying to warn you, im pretty sure he has your addy still so and its not like he cant post it................. good luck Octavian
    Someone once asked me if I felt war was the answer.... For a moment I wondered then I replied "No War is not the answer, War is the question and the answer is Yes."

ok why dont you know your roll and shut your mouth(ha ha a rock quote) because he has the shocker now...

riiight

everyone knows now that i have it; only after i had to get the police involved, both here in the States and in canada; as well as contact you numerous times; a complaint was filed; further, everyone now knows not to trust you at all for any reason.

ok, and no files were filed I havent been contacted by anyone be sides you and you only called twice...

hey dickhead

Hey dickhead...yes there was... because i was the one who dialed the numbers...kid...don't go there, cuz u will lose the "fight". You're a dishonest POS and nobody should EVER do dealings with you EVER again...
    I'm sorry to those who had been scammed by this dickhead...Go crawl under a rock someplace, and don't come out until you are ready to tell the TRUTH
    Nick The Greek

Thanks

thanks alot man..i was lookin at one of his threads and was gonna buy somthin from him,,,,now i no not too
    CLICK FOR FEEDBACK!

teufelhunden is my hero!