View Poll Results: What is the bigger adrenilane rush....paintball or hunting?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Paintball

42 79.25%
  • Hunting

11 20.75%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: wut do u think the bigger adreniline rush is..hunting..or paintball

wut do u think the bigger adreniline rush is..hunting..or paintball

ok guys...what do u think is the bigger adreniline rush...hunting or paintball

Paintball is the ultimate hunt. Man on man, and both armed...

nah but trust me...i am going w/ hunting...hunting is 10 times better adreniline..i mean granted paintball is amazing..bbut hunting..i just cna't explain the rush u get sitting there with a 2 70 watching that 10 point buck in the scope waiting him to move 2 feet more to take him...o man...

Originally posted by laxster08
    nah but trust me...i am going w/ hunting...hunting is 10 times better adreniline..i mean granted paintball is amazing..bbut hunting..i just cna't explain the rush u get sitting there with a 2 70 watching that 10 point buck in the scope waiting him to move 2 feet more to take him...o man...

mmmk? what about the people that dont hunt... or dont play paintball? were gunna favor what WE like more...
    RT
    Ace'd Emag (sold)
    Xmag (sold)

Maybe when I first starting playing the paintball adrenaline was off the charts. Now its more of a competitive mindset. Adrenaline clouds your thoughts in a time of "crisis"
    Ill go with hunting even though I dont understand the nature of it.

poll

As one who enjoys paintball and plays everyother weekend. I still have to say Hunting. I live in Alaska and there is nothing that can compare to a big game hunt. (Moose, Grizzly/Brown Bear, or Caribou) The rush involved is truley undescribable. One moose a year, feeds my family for that entire year. Also there is a pride that goes with knowing you supplied food. I hope this makes sense.

i just cna't explain the rush u get sitting there with a 2 70 watching that 10 point buck in the scope waiting him to move 2 feet more to take him....
    .........He's not even aware he's being hunted,fortunately he's completely defensless against my highpowered rifle....then,after hiding in a blind all morning he finally steps out into my sights........quite a challenge I must say.....
    Logic Paintball Forums
    My A O Feedback Here
    Other Feedback Here
    If I've Been Any help
    Please Leave Some.

........quite a challenge I must say.....

Everyone will have opinions. You have your tree huggers on one side and your NRA gun enthusiasts on another. Now lets not get started on who believes what is right or not. Keep your sarcasm in check folks.

i wasn't too crazy about hunting the time i went.
    pball rox

Originally posted by RRfireblade

.........He's not even aware he's being hunted,fortunately he's completely defensless against my highpowered rifle....then,after hiding in a blind all morning he finally steps out into my sights........quite a challenge I must say.....
    dude...do realize how smart deer are...if u make the slightest movement there gone..the slightnoise there gone..if the wind pciks up ur gone they will smell u in a sec...if u do n et hing tehre gone..dont' even tell me hunting is not a challenge...and try hitting a deere from 50 yards away y ur whoel body is shaking

i still get adrenlline rushes when i play, when you know somebody can beta you or has a chance againest you
    right before the break
    I knew not what I did but am now edumacated

dude...do realize how smart deer are...if u make the slightest movement there gone..the slightnoise there gone..if the wind pciks up ur gone they will smell u in a sec...if u do n et hing tehre gone..dont' even tell me hunting is not a challenge...and try hitting a deere from 50 yards away y ur whoel body is shaking
    sounds like they're scared to me.

Originally posted by spydervenom

sounds like they're scared to me.
    no there just mad smart and a little jumpy too...n e thing sets them off...if u think deer are real easy to hunt...u are increadibly mistaken

Originally posted by gadget68

Everyone will have opinions. You have your tree huggers on one side and your NRA gun enthusiasts on another. Now lets not get started on who believes what is right or not. Keep your sarcasm in check folks.
    Personally. I'm neither a tree hugger nor an NRA member.I'm an avid and highly skilled shooter participating in many forms of the sport.I have no problem with people who hunt to put food on the table or those who are helping control the animal populations that are no longer being controlled under "natural" means.
    But I see no "thrill" or "rush" in hunting and killing something that doesn't know it's being hunted or can fight back.Hunting is simply getting in position and taking the shot.I'd rather do that with a 308 on the range @200-400yrds.Now,I have Bow hunted and find that a little more of a challenge but still not anywhere near that of even a simple game of woodsball.Hunting other humans hunting you,now thats a challenge.(sometimes )

But that MY opinion.

Jay.

i never said it was.
    but i fail to see how those points proves their intelligence

i never said it was.
    but i fail to see how those points proves their intelligence
    what human do u konw that can smell a hunter from a mile away...hear practicaly impossible noises to hear from far distances and see the slighteset movement from 50 years aaway??? o wait a deer can...dude trust me...there smart and skilled at surviving...and for people that are thikngin about the hunting on TV...its totatlly BS...hunting is not liek that at all..those peopel are on farms that are litearlly FENCED IN..it gets me so mad...b/c it look ssoooo eazy...its not hing liek that..trust me

if deer are so smart why do they freeze when they're caught in a car's headlights?

Originally posted by MantisMag
    if deer are so smart why do they freeze when they're caught in a car's headlights?
    if humans are so smart y do they chow down on mcdowloads that will kill them in 10 years...haha j.p...but they are figuering out what htey are...like if someone shines a flashlight in ur eye...u just sit there

what human do u konw that can smell a hunter from a mile away...hear practicaly impossible noises to hear from far distances and see the slighteset movement from 50 years aaway??? o wait a deer can...dude trust me...there smart and skilled at surviving...and for people that are thikngin about the hunting on TV...its totatlly BS...hunting is not liek that at all..those peopel are on farms that are litearlly FENCED IN..it gets me so mad...b/c it look ssoooo eazy...its not hing liek that..trust me
    thats accute senses.

you dont call deaf people stupid or people who got bottle rockets shot up their noses...well at least you shouldn't because it wouldn't be true necessarily.

ahhhaa this thread is getting heating...but all i'm saying it like serously..huntin is a huge rush...theres no way to explain it...i dont' play woodsball so maybe woodsball is a big rush to....airball is a rush..but i find it more liek a game..like soccer or baskitball u know waht i mean

i'm not getting heated. i just dont understand how those qualities of the deer make them intelligent.

i'm not getting heated. i just dont understand how those qualities of the deer make them intelligent.
    well y do u think peopel hunt them...b/c there eazy???? nooooooooooooo...i must admit...doe's are very eazy to hunt...its the common female in the woods hahahaha..seroiusly..there wicked dumb..but bucks...now they know what there doing...there so cautouse..it pisses me off so bad...haha

hunting i got a headache from just firing the gun over and over.

paintball i get a headache due to a adrenaline withdrawel

Ahh yes.. the pointless/random killing of animals... gotta love hunting.

forget the rifle. hitting a deer with an econosize car! now that's an adrenaline rush. because then you're actually in as much danger as the deer. seriously though. i don't see how you get an adrenaline rush from killing an animal that isn't going to fight back. most times adrenaline comes from danger or the illusion of danger. what happens if you miss your shot on a deer? nothing. the deer runs away and you don't get to kill it. big whoop. i doubt that really affects any of our lives.

trust me if u ever go hunting u will have a adrenilne rush...wheres all the hunters to back me up here good lord ahha...

I think every sport hunter(sport meaning they do it for fun, not to provide food to live) should have to kill their first game animal with their bare hands in order to hunt with a rifle. Basically, if you want deer, you kill a deer, if you want moose, you kill a moose, but in order to get to hunt that particular animal, you must first kill it with your bare hands. Pulling a trigger is easy. And with todays technology, you can mask your scent, and hide behind camo. It's not like it's "hard" to hunt. Ive hunted once in my life, and I saw many deer that day. We were turkey hunting, but still, seeing those deer that close, I knew then that I wouldnt ever want to actually kill one of them. Like I said, if you get an animal with your bare hands, thats something to be proud of, and something to be respected.

And as for population is concerned, I doubt that not hunting the deer is really going to make a difference. It's not like if we dont hunt them to death, we will either be voting for Bush, Gore or a deer in the next ellection.(the deer would probably win because it would do a better job)

Putting food on the table on the other hand is a noble thing. I have nothing against anyone who does it for the food, and they use ever last part possible.

And lastly, I didn't find hunting that great. I sat in the woods with a friend for about 13 hours. Thats it. I saw lots of animals, but that nothing I cant see everyday from my window. Paintball is better for me.
    Formerly ~WarpedRT~

red Dark LCD

i agree with you to some extent warped. i think they should be allowed a knife though. after all we don't have claws or fangs.

there was an adrenaline rush in paintball that was better than hunting in the begining. But that rush subsided and now it is just pleasureable to play. There is a rush based upon all team sports, and this is nothing different in paintball. winning the tall trophey is awesome no matter what sport you play.

I have been hunting for many years (more than many of you have been alive for) and there is nothing greater than the 12 pointer that I dropped. Just seeing that beast made my heart alomst explode.

For those that say hunting is easy. UHHH SURE!!!! Sit in the cold and say that(my coldest hunt that I remember was opening weekend 1990 or 91). I was in a un-protected tree stand an it was -9 degrees with 30mph winds. The wind chill was insanely cold. I still dropped a fork-horn that year from approx 175 yards. The skill is compensating for windage, and elevation and being able to hit something the size of a fist (the heart) from up to 400 yards away. If you can do that I am sure it will be easy for you... That is is if you do not hvae "buck fever" or can't feel your rifle because your are numb.

if humans are so smart y do they chow down on mcdowloads that will kill them in 10 years...haha j.p...but they are figuering out what htey are...like if someone shines a flashlight in ur eye...u just sit there
    shine a flashlight in my eye and see what happens. lol
    i dont know anyone who would just sit there. they'd move their head or close their eyes to avoid the light.

its all opinionated. like music, like what gun is better, etc. only time i've been hunting is when i first got a Talon and sat in a tree tying to shoot squirrels.