Thread: Whatever happened to the new valve logo?

Question Whatever happened to the new valve logo?

Wasn't AGD supposed to be lasering(?) a new logo onto all the new aluminium valves being produced? Was a design ever finalized?

Here's Cryer's thread. My favorites are the first design and the second to last in the thread.

ya, the current "x-valve" is on the the valves.

"super multi-green mag" Cp barrels, LX bolt, no-rise, intelli, 47ci flatline, halo................
    Red dragun body, turbo valve, 12" Boomstick, Spud magics anti-chop bolt with quickstrip, ELCD, nitroduck 68CI,Gas thru stock, 12V revy, AGD Warpfeed system
    Xen's paintball pages

Originally posted by xen_100
    ya, the current "x-valve" is on the the valves.
    But the quote Cryer has at the top of his thread says that AGD was looking for a design that wouldn't distinguish the valves from RT-PX valves, Emax valves, or the X-valves. I read it as AGD wanting one design for all of them and it didn't seem like "X-valve" was that design. Maybe I'm wrong?

The currtent one now is the new one, there use to be all the ones you listed plus one that says x mag, whitch i belive they still use on the x mag.
    I Like To Eat Crayons, I Really Like The Red Ones, I Wonder If They Make Red Crayon Pie

TSalPaintball's Feedback Thread!