Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tom when can we get the emag softeware 3.01?

tom when can we get the emag softeware 3.01?

when are we gonna be able to get it if we dont come to sams big game? and how much is it gonna cost? thanks tom your the man!

Captain Of
    Triage Kidz

Triage Kidz is looking for members email me for details.

[*IMG]http://fallingaway.com/ao_upload/maglover52_fix.gif[/IMG]
    Filesize too large- Tato
    Proud Owner Of A:

~
    Dust Cobalt DM4

Re: tom when can we get the emag softeware 3.01?

Originally posted by maglover52
    when are we gonna be able to get it if we dont come to sams big game? and how much is it gonna cost? thanks tom your the man!

You will be able to call AGD get an RA number and send it in, they will flash it and send it back for free... might have to pay return shipping not sure!
    Taking a long needed leave of the sport to finish school and tour the country

b2k3w/pds, vaporized, vapor valve, aka sidewinder, chaos chip, palmer rock lpr, CP barrels, 68/45 hyperflow

B2k3 w/pds and bunch of upgrades for sale

o really sweet! thanks alot ill give them a call tommorow!

o really sweet! thanks alot ill give them a call tommorow!

cool, i'm not sure if they are READY to have people sending them in but they are flashing boards this weekend so I would assume its ready

alright cool. do you know what all will be diffrent about it and the 1.37 software?

alright cool. do you know what all will be diffrent about it and the 1.37 software?
    just the shot buffering I would assume

Talking

ok i really hope i dont get in trouble but i dont think i am because i dont know if im suppose to tell anyone but anyway they told me to let people try it out. what im talking about is the new software. i went to AGD on wensday with my pal keith and got a Emag and they put the software on mine and his gun. no joke! i have it its awesome!! everyone at the field( www.ccpaintball.com ) i work at loves it. so i know it works. just call them up and ask them when it will be out to the public and trust me if u have to pay for it its damb worth every penny

Originally posted by rmmatt153
    ok i really hope i dont get in trouble but i dont think i am because i dont know if im suppose to tell anyone but anyway they told me to let people try it out. what im talking about is the new software. i went to AGD on wensday with my pal keith and got a Emag and they put the software on mine and his gun. no joke! i have it its awesome!! everyone at the field( www.ccpaintball.com ) i work at loves it. so i know it works. just call them up and ask them when it will be out to the public and trust me if u have to pay for it its damb worth every penny

yeah they are doing the software its no secret... i would drive down to get it but without the body and parts of my sfl just having a board with 3.01 is pointless right now////

agd is about little over an hour from me, but whatever I will get it this weekend anyhow

hey what are some of the new features?

3.0, to the best of my knowledge, is still being tweaked a bit. It should be ready any day now, but hold off for an announcement before you start calling.

Moorewatch

If you read this, thank a teacher.
    If you read this in English, thank a soldier.

...and if all goes well we should definately be able to do these at AO DAY SOUTH EAST IN CLEMSON SC!!!!!!!

*Zing*

Everything is an opportunity if you just look for it...

AGD, where we are so good we can do it with only ONE tube!

cphilip.com

all the more reason to go

The upgrade is free but if you RA it back to us we will probably have to charge you a small shipping and handling fee.

The game timer is gone and we are adding a trigger menu that will show your trigger on/off state without firing the gun. This will allow you to tune the trigger easily and debug it if its not working.

AGD

Yes...but 3.01? or was that a mistake?

will

you be installing it at the Sams Big Game???
    AOL IM- Higee89
    email- luv_monkey99@hotmail.com

Team Downfall................Chester is a Pimp

My Feedback

Re: will

Originally posted by Nick O time
    you be installing it at the Sams Big Game???

this has been answered a few times but yeah

i feel like an idiot

yeah sorry for the stupid question i know he said it was free except for shipping so that will be good i dont exactly know how it works though, do they put a new chip in ur e mag or whatever or like upload some new program or what.

Re: i feel like an idiot

yeah sorry for the stupid question i know he said it was free except for shipping so that will be good i dont exactly know how it works though, do they put a new chip in ur e mag or whatever or like upload some new program or what.
    they plug into it and just flash the board with a new program

they hook it up to a laptop and upload the new software

yeah

sweet i love it this makes up for me having to buy a 40 freakin dollar battery for my X because the one it came with is messed up

Re: yeah

sweet i love it this makes up for me having to buy a 40 freakin dollar battery for my X because the one it came with is messed up

If the one it came with was messed up it should have been replaced by agd, at least I would have complained

yeah i know i should have

but i didnt find out till like a week ago cuz i am just stupid and never took apart my battery pack, so they will probably say i did something to it and not give me a free battery.

Re: yeah i know i should have

but i didnt find out till like a week ago cuz i am just stupid and never took apart my battery pack, so they will probably say i did something to it and not give me a free battery.

dude whats with the probably crap? Have you talked to anyone at AGD about it? wow you give up easily, maybe you did wreck it ...

the battery charger that came with the sfl probably over a year ago took a dump on me and they replaced it for free...

really

well the only reason i am like this is cuz i know someone who owns an x and like somthing happened like where something with the trigger got messed up (not the electronics but with like some magnet parts or sumthing) and they are charging him like 200 dollars or sumtin to get it fixed.

Re: really

well the only reason i am like this is cuz i know someone who owns an x and like somthing happened like where something with the trigger got messed up (not the electronics but with like some magnet parts or sumthing) and they are charging him like 200 dollars or sumtin to get it fixed.
    oh the grip frame that was cracked? How long have you had it? I would still give it a try...

umm....

lets see i think about 3 or 4 months or so, but i am not sure i am just gonna talk to them at the big game because i am never home before they close though.

call AGD. AGD has one of the best warranty / customer care programs in the industry. Give them a call tomorrow and see what tey can do

ok

so i am gonna talk to AGD at the Big Game, but does the gun need to be able to fire to upload the software, because the gun has enough juice to turn on just not enough to recharge whatever the thing is that makes it fire.

Re: ok

so i am gonna talk to AGD at the Big Game, but does the gun need to be able to fire to upload the software, because the gun has enough juice to turn on just not enough to recharge whatever the thing is that makes it fire.
    that i'm not sure of, i only have my board so i hope not

well

my friend has an emag too so i could just barrow his battery and then return it to him if all else fails.