Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 45

Thread: tom when can we get the emag softeware 3.01?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Gresham,Oregon
    Posts
    1,463

    tom when can we get the emag softeware 3.01?

    when are we gonna be able to get it if we dont come to sams big game? and how much is it gonna cost? thanks tom your the man!


    Captain Of
    Triage Kidz

    Triage Kidz is looking for members email me for details.

    [*IMG]http://fallingaway.com/ao_upload/maglover52_fix.gif[/IMG]
    Filesize too large- Tato
    Proud Owner Of A:

    ~
    Dust Cobalt DM4


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Saukville Wi
    Posts
    3,124

    Re: tom when can we get the emag softeware 3.01?

    Originally posted by maglover52
    when are we gonna be able to get it if we dont come to sams big game? and how much is it gonna cost? thanks tom your the man!

    You will be able to call AGD get an RA number and send it in, they will flash it and send it back for free... might have to pay return shipping not sure!
    Taking a long needed leave of the sport to finish school and tour the country

    b2k3w/pds, vaporized, vapor valve, aka sidewinder, chaos chip, palmer rock lpr, CP barrels, 68/45 hyperflow

    B2k3 w/pds and bunch of upgrades for sale

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Gresham,Oregon
    Posts
    1,463
    o really sweet! thanks alot ill give them a call tommorow!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Saukville Wi
    Posts
    3,124
    Originally posted by maglover52
    o really sweet! thanks alot ill give them a call tommorow!

    cool, i'm not sure if they are READY to have people sending them in but they are flashing boards this weekend so I would assume its ready

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Gresham,Oregon
    Posts
    1,463
    alright cool. do you know what all will be diffrent about it and the 1.37 software?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Saukville Wi
    Posts
    3,124
    Originally posted by maglover52
    alright cool. do you know what all will be diffrent about it and the 1.37 software?
    just the shot buffering I would assume

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    144

    Talking

    ok i really hope i dont get in trouble but i dont think i am because i dont know if im suppose to tell anyone but anyway they told me to let people try it out. what im talking about is the new software. i went to AGD on wensday with my pal keith and got a Emag and they put the software on mine and his gun. no joke! i have it its awesome!! everyone at the field( www.ccpaintball.com ) i work at loves it. so i know it works. just call them up and ask them when it will be out to the public and trust me if u have to pay for it its damb worth every penny

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Saukville Wi
    Posts
    3,124
    Originally posted by rmmatt153
    ok i really hope i dont get in trouble but i dont think i am because i dont know if im suppose to tell anyone but anyway they told me to let people try it out. what im talking about is the new software. i went to AGD on wensday with my pal keith and got a Emag and they put the software on mine and his gun. no joke! i have it its awesome!! everyone at the field( www.ccpaintball.com ) i work at loves it. so i know it works. just call them up and ask them when it will be out to the public and trust me if u have to pay for it its damb worth every penny

    yeah they are doing the software its no secret... i would drive down to get it but without the body and parts of my sfl just having a board with 3.01 is pointless right now////

    agd is about little over an hour from me, but whatever I will get it this weekend anyhow

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Gresham,Oregon
    Posts
    1,463
    hey what are some of the new features?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Decatur, AL USA
    Posts
    6,772
    3.0, to the best of my knowledge, is still being tweaked a bit. It should be ready any day now, but hold off for an announcement before you start calling.


    Moorewatch

    If you read this, thank a teacher.
    If you read this in English, thank a soldier.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    "The SC" (South Carolina)
    Posts
    16,205
    ...and if all goes well we should definately be able to do these at AO DAY SOUTH EAST IN CLEMSON SC!!!!!!!

    *Zing*

    Everything is an opportunity if you just look for it...


    AGD, where we are so good we can do it with only ONE tube!

    cphilip.com

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    5,475
    all the more reason to go

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,956
    The upgrade is free but if you RA it back to us we will probably have to charge you a small shipping and handling fee.

    The game timer is gone and we are adding a trigger menu that will show your trigger on/off state without firing the gun. This will allow you to tune the trigger easily and debug it if its not working.

    AGD

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Rocky Top, TN
    Posts
    4,855
    Yes...but 3.01? or was that a mistake?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,260

    will

    you be installing it at the Sams Big Game???
    AOL IM- Higee89
    email- luv_monkey99@hotmail.com

    Team Downfall................Chester is a Pimp

    My Feedback

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Saukville Wi
    Posts
    3,124

    Re: will

    Originally posted by Nick O time
    you be installing it at the Sams Big Game???

    this has been answered a few times but yeah

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,260

    i feel like an idiot

    yeah sorry for the stupid question i know he said it was free except for shipping so that will be good i dont exactly know how it works though, do they put a new chip in ur e mag or whatever or like upload some new program or what.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Saukville Wi
    Posts
    3,124

    Re: i feel like an idiot

    Originally posted by Nick O time
    yeah sorry for the stupid question i know he said it was free except for shipping so that will be good i dont exactly know how it works though, do they put a new chip in ur e mag or whatever or like upload some new program or what.
    they plug into it and just flash the board with a new program

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    1,247
    they hook it up to a laptop and upload the new software

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,260

    yeah

    sweet i love it this makes up for me having to buy a 40 freakin dollar battery for my X because the one it came with is messed up

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Saukville Wi
    Posts
    3,124

    Re: yeah

    Originally posted by Nick O time
    sweet i love it this makes up for me having to buy a 40 freakin dollar battery for my X because the one it came with is messed up

    If the one it came with was messed up it should have been replaced by agd, at least I would have complained

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,260

    yeah i know i should have

    but i didnt find out till like a week ago cuz i am just stupid and never took apart my battery pack, so they will probably say i did something to it and not give me a free battery.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Saukville Wi
    Posts
    3,124

    Re: yeah i know i should have

    Originally posted by Nick O time
    but i didnt find out till like a week ago cuz i am just stupid and never took apart my battery pack, so they will probably say i did something to it and not give me a free battery.

    dude whats with the probably crap? Have you talked to anyone at AGD about it? wow you give up easily, maybe you did wreck it ...

    the battery charger that came with the sfl probably over a year ago took a dump on me and they replaced it for free...

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,260

    really

    well the only reason i am like this is cuz i know someone who owns an x and like somthing happened like where something with the trigger got messed up (not the electronics but with like some magnet parts or sumthing) and they are charging him like 200 dollars or sumtin to get it fixed.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Saukville Wi
    Posts
    3,124

    Re: really

    Originally posted by Nick O time
    well the only reason i am like this is cuz i know someone who owns an x and like somthing happened like where something with the trigger got messed up (not the electronics but with like some magnet parts or sumthing) and they are charging him like 200 dollars or sumtin to get it fixed.
    oh the grip frame that was cracked? How long have you had it? I would still give it a try...

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,260

    umm....

    lets see i think about 3 or 4 months or so, but i am not sure i am just gonna talk to them at the big game because i am never home before they close though.

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    5,475
    call AGD. AGD has one of the best warranty / customer care programs in the industry. Give them a call tomorrow and see what tey can do

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,260

    ok

    so i am gonna talk to AGD at the Big Game, but does the gun need to be able to fire to upload the software, because the gun has enough juice to turn on just not enough to recharge whatever the thing is that makes it fire.

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Saukville Wi
    Posts
    3,124

    Re: ok

    Originally posted by Nick O time
    so i am gonna talk to AGD at the Big Game, but does the gun need to be able to fire to upload the software, because the gun has enough juice to turn on just not enough to recharge whatever the thing is that makes it fire.
    that i'm not sure of, i only have my board so i hope not

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,260

    well

    my friend has an emag too so i could just barrow his battery and then return it to him if all else fails.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •