Thread: Feedback for Casingbill

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Feedback for Casingbill

Please leave feedback here. Thanks.

Paintchucker Guest

Exclamation Good Trader !!!

I sold some freak barrel stuff to Bill. He paid with Paypal, and was a great communicator. Up for a good trader!

HAWPUNCH...Sold him my mag. Great buyer. paid quick and great communicator...Would sell him anything.

Talking

finally found it....took me long enough. casingbill is a great trader! good communication and the item came as described. he even threw in something extra which was not part of the deal. his xvalved ule mag came nicely packaged and with speedy delivery. it was shipped using hte courier service i had requested. an excellent experience overall and i would not hesitate to deal with him again. thanks again bill!

aloha,

jae park
    good traders: grey_goose, justin_j, Aliens-8-MyDad, detect, cypres0099, murray123, load sm5 (great grips!), tunaman, donngie (has everything you need), thlibo, ttoad4000t, rdb123.

FEEDBACK = https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1676540#post1676540

Good Trader.....

Really nice item, great communications and shipping. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Casingbill again!

Walker
    O.F.P.P.A. - OLD FARTS PAINTBALL PLAYERS ASSOCIATION
    When you wrap-up the day with beer and Bengay.

Bill is the best

Just bought a sweet X-mag off of Bill and he was one of the best people I've ever dealt with in paintball. Was very quick to return emails, kept me updated on the status of the X-Mag and was very helpful in answering some questions I had about the gun. Hopefully I'll get the chance to deal with Bill again in the future (hint Ironmen Timmy)

Thanks again for everything.

Rob