Thread: MXS/EMR Wolf's Lair 24hr game Oct 25-26

MXS/EMR Wolf's Lair 24hr game Oct 25-26

Tim (Yabo) from WCM has taken on the role of German general for this event. Most teams seem like they have joined the OSA/Rangers and are shying away from a difficult and challenging game. We however will serve Tim.

Is there anyone else willing to sign up to face all of the OSA/Ranger forces arrayed against the Germans? (cricket, cricket, cricket)

Anyone other teams that feel confident enough in themselves that they will try and take on all these great teams that have sided with each other? Or do they prefer to shoot a bunch of walk-ons and feel that is more their speed? ;-)
    (cricket, cricket, cricket)

Information on this event:
    EMR phone #: Phone: (570) 465-9622

MXS "RETURN TO WOLF'S LAIR" 26 HOUR SCENARIO:
    Game runs from 12:00 noon Saturday until 2:00 pm Sunday. Contact MXS at www.mxsportz.com or (281) 844-5899 for more game details. JOINT FURY will be throwing a OCTOBERFEST STYLE BANQUET early Friday evening for the first 200 paid players. ONLY $50 prepaid by 10/8/03 for the whole weekend events or $60 at the event. Event Paint Only is RP Scherer! FAO! FREE LODGING! FREE CAMPING!

We were fortunate to have been invited to have some of the food that JF prepared after the Castle Conquest game. Thank you ! I'm sure this banquet will be fantastic.

www.ktpaintball.com

Sponsored by:
    -Scenarioball.com
    -Cops911.com
    -Magnum Boots (HI-TEC.com)
    -Atomic Ordnance (atomicordnance.com)
    -Knightbreed Paintball Field

We'll see if I have the money for this game, I'd like to go but I'm gonna have to see how my tourney and financial schedules pan out.

On the other hand I emailed all of Prozac, so hopefully we get some people.
    OSK