I swore I would never write one of these Oh well.

Some of you know my story about my summer. Those of you who don't, here's a summary: fell in love with a girl over the summer but it wouldn't have worked long term (different religons). But it kinda hurt, more than I thought it would. Haven't been on a date since the middle of August. But I've been feeling a little bit better lately and have been thinking about getting out.

Well, I had to go to this field trip for my Middle East history class. Not as bad as it sounds but still kinda boring. I took the Metro down (Metro is the subway system in Washington D.C.). On the way down I noticed this girl thats in my class. I didn't think much of it till we got to the stop. We kinda bumped into each other and she recognized me. So we walked into together. The musuem was somewhat interesting. Stuck around aafterwards to look at the exhibits and stuff.

Well, I end up in a room with the girl (who's name is Allison)and start to chat with her. She asks if I wanna go (we got on at the same stop). So I say sure, and after a couple minutes we go. We talk on the way to the Metro and while waiting for the train. When the train arrives she sits next to me for the ride back (up until that point i figured she was just being polite). We talk some on the way home and then part at the parking lot.

So my question is: Do think she was being nice? Or was she somewhat interested with me? Before this summer I would haven't cared but after that I just feel hesitant. I gusee I just don't want to gett hurt. Again.

Suggestions? Inspirational pep talks?